UP Police SI Recruitment 2020: Uttar Pradesh police Department will soon issue a latest Notification on its Official Website www.uppbpb.gov.in to recruit 6000 SI vacancies. The Organization UP Police Dept Invites Applications from willing candidates who fulfills eligibility for the posts of Sub Inspector. All Eligible and Interested Candidates can apply online through Official Website after reading complete details of the UP Police SI Notification 2020.
- UP Police Recruitment 2020 | 6000 Sub Inspector posts
- UP Police SI Recruitment 2020 – Apply for 6000 Posts
- UP Police Notification 2020 | Apply 6000 SI Posts @ www.uppbpb.gov.in
- Vacancy Details of UP Police Constable & SI Jobs 2020
- UP Police Department SI Jobs 2020 – Eligibility
- Physical Efficiency Test (Tentative Details):
- How to Apply for UP Police Recruitment 2020
- Important Dates for UP Police SI Posts 2020
- Important Links for UP Police SI Vacancies
UP Police Recruitment 2020 | 6000 Sub Inspector posts
UP Police Jobs 2020: Other details like Educational Qualifications And Experiences Requirement, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and Govt Jobs seekers can apply for UP Police SI Recruitment through Online before the last Date.
UP Police SI Recruitment 2020 – Apply for 6000 Posts
UP Police Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for Constable & SI Posts: Uttar Pradesh Police Department (UP Police) has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 6000 posts of SI vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from Update soon to Update soon. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply for UP Police Jobs are given below.
UP Police Notification 2020 | Apply 6000 SI Posts @ www.uppbpb.gov.in
Organization Name: Uttar Pradesh Police Department
Name of the Post: SI Jobs
No. of Vacancies: 6000
Last Date : Update Soon
Official Website: www.uppbpb.gov.in
Vacancy Details of UP Police Constable & SI Jobs 2020
- UP Police Sub-inspector Vacancies:6000
UP Police Department SI Jobs 2020 – Eligibility
Educational Qualifications of Uttar Pradesh Police Department Constable & SI Vacancies
The candidates must have passed Graduation Degree from a recognized board.
The candidate’s Minimum Age must be 21 Years and Maximum Age must have 28 Years.
Physical Efficiency Test (Tentative Details):
Running -2.5 Km in 12 Minutes( for male ), 1.0 KM in 06 Minutes( for female)
|Height||Gen/OBC/SC – 168 cms|
ST- 160 cms
|Gen/OBC/SC – 152 cms|
ST- 147 cms
|Chest||Gen/OBC/SC – 79-84 cms|
ST- 77-82 cms
Pay Band : RS 5200\- to RS 20200\- + Grade Pay of RS 2000\-
Selection of all applied candidates for Uttar Pradesh Constable Recruitment will be done on the basis of their performance in Written Test, Physical Test, Medical Test, Documents Verification and Interview.
Refer Official Notification
How to Apply for UP Police Recruitment 2020
- First, you should confirm your eligibility before apply online for Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment And Promotion Board Sub Inspector 6000 Vacancy 2020.
- If you are completing eligibility and interested then go for the apply online procedure.
- Keep all your documents with you i.e. photographs, signature, cast certificate, 10th, 12th & graduation mark sheet.
- Now visit official website of UP Police department or click on “DIRECT APPLY ONLINE”
- Complete your basic details i.e. Name, Fathers Name, and Address etc.
- Fill your educational details i.e. 10th, 12th, graduation marks & subjects.
- Upload your photograph & signature.
- Choose payment method i.e. offline or online
- Pay Application fee for SI Vacancies if it is essential for you.
- Finally, submit application form after dual manually verify.
- Now save your application as PDF on your computer, laptop or mobile. You may also save on Online Drives.
- Take a print out to keep the record and future use.
Important Dates for UP Police SI Posts 2020
Starting Date of Application: Update soon
Closing Date of Application: Update soon