AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2020: Airport Authority of India or AAI is set to hire eligible Candidates with B.E or B.Tech in relevant engineering from a recognized institution or university in India and also should have a valid GATE Score 2019 Qualification for Junior Executive Posts. The Official AAI Junior Executive Recruitment Notification has been released. This is a wonderful opportunity to get a government job and ensure a secured future. Read further to know about AAI Junior Executive Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Exam Pattern, How to Apply & Direct Link to Apply and more for AAI Recruitment 2020.
|AAI Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Junior Executive|
|Total No. of Posts||180|
|Registration Dates||August 3, 2020 to September 2, 2020|
- 180 Junior Executive posts for AAI Recruitment 2020: Here’s how to apply
- Physical & Medical Requirements to Apply for AAI Jobs
- Important Instructions to Candidates those Applying for AAI Junior Executive Positions
- AGE LIMIT
- SELECTION PROCEDURE
- APPLICATION FEE AND MODE OF REMITTANCE
- HOW TO APPLY
- IMPORTANT DATES
- AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2020: FAQ
180 Junior Executive posts for AAI Recruitment 2020: Here’s how to apply
|Name of vacancies||Number of posts|
|Junior Executive (Engineering- Civil)||15|
|Junior Executive (EngineeringElectrical)||15|
|Junior Executive (Electronics)||150|
For Complete Details of Vacancies Visit – AAI Recruitment 2020: Apply 180 Junior Executive through GATE 2019
Physical & Medical Requirements to Apply for AAI Jobs
|Name of Post||Physical Requirement||Medical Requirement||Categories of disabled suitable for jobs|
|Junior Executive (Engineering- Civil)||S: Sitting, ST: Standing, RW: Reading & Writing, C: Communication, W: Walking, SE: Seeing, MF: Manipulation by Fingers, BN: Bending.||OH: Orthopedically Impaired;
HH: Hearing Impaired
|Deaf & Hard of Hearing;
Locomotor disability including leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid attack victims (OA)
-from amongst (a) & (b) above.
|Junior Executive (Engineering-Electrical)||S: Sitting, ST: Standing, RW: Reading & Writing, C: Communication, W: Walking, SE: Seeing, MF: Manipulation by Fingers, BN: Bending, PP: Pulling & Pushing,
L: Lifting, KC: Kneeling & Crouching.
|OH: Orthopedically Impaired;
HH: Hearing Impaired
|Deaf & Hard of Hearing;
Locomotor disability including leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid attack victims (OL)
-from amongst (a) & (b) above
|Junior Executive (Electronics)||S: Sitting, ST: Standing, RW: Reading & Writing, H: Hearing, C: Communication, SE: Seeing, MF: Manipulation by Fingers,
|Acid attack victims and Dwarfism (subject to Safety Service in the Amendment in Aircraft Act, 1934 w.e.f. 01.02.2008).|
Important Instructions to Candidates those Applying for AAI Junior Executive Positions
- GATE marks obtained for the year 2019 stand valid.
- The number of vacancies is tentative and may increase or decrease at the sole discretion of AAI.
- Eligible candidate can apply for one post/discipline only.
- No experience is essential to apply for the above posts.
- The eligibility under the category of persons with disabilities is for those persons who are having 40% or more disability.
- No claim of possession of a qualification equivalent to the prescribed qualification shall be entertained.
- Where a specialization is required in the qualifying degree, candidate is required to produce order/letter indicating the Authority (with number and date) clearly specifying the specialization in the qualifying degree.
- In case of Integrated Master’s Degree in Engineering, candidate will have to produce a certificate at the time of document verification in support of possession of Graduate Degree and statement of marks issued by the University/Institution.
- Candidate must specifically indicate the percentage of marks obtained (calculated to the nearest two decimals) in the relevant column of the application. Where percentage of marks is not awarded by the University but only CGPA/OGPA/DGPA/CPI etc. or letter grade in a degree is awarded, the same shall be converted into percentage in terms of conversion norms of University in this regard. Candidate will have to produce the equivalent certificate/document issued by the University ensuring equivalent percentage of marks, when called for document verification.
- Round off percentage (%) will not be acceptable under any circumstances for consideration for appointment i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60%.
- The date of declaration of result/issuance of Mark Sheet shall be considered to be the date of acquiring the qualification and there shall be no relaxation on this account.
Age as on closing date for submission of online applications:
- Maximum age limit for Unreserved/EWS is 27 years;
- Maximum age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC(NCL) and 5 years for SC & ST;
- Maximum age is relaxable by 10 years for PWD:UR, 13 years for PWD:OBC(NCL) and 15 years for PWD: SC/ST;
- Maximum age limit relaxable by 5 years for candidates domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir between 01.01.1980 and 31.12.1989 and candidate has to provide the certificate for the same issued by District Magistrate/Block Development Officer/Sub Divisional Officer at the time of document verification.
- Age relaxation by 5 years for Ex-Servicemen & Commissioned Officers (including ECOs/SSCOs) subject to rendering minimum 5 years military service and fulfillment of other conditions prescribed by Government of India.
- Upper age is relaxable by 10 years for candidates who are in regular service of AAI.
- The Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination Certificate will only be accepted. No subsequent requests for change in date of birth will be entertained.
- The crucial date for all eligibility criteria and OBC (NCL)/EWS certificates is the closing date for submission of applications.
- Screening and eligibility will be based on the details provided by the candidate. Candidates shortlisted on the basis of GATE 2019 Marks will be called directly for document verification which will be held at Corporate Headquarters at New Delhi.
- Candidates already working in Government/Semi-Government/Public Sector Undertaking are required to produce “No Objection Certificate” from the present employer at the time of document verification, and also clearly declaring that the applicant will be relieved within one month of receipt of offer of appointment. Other claims such as undertaking to resign in the event of selection, acknowledged copy of application for NOC / resignation letter, experience certificate etc. shall not be considered in place of NOC.
- Call letter for appearing for document verification will be sent to the candidates at their registered e-mail ID. Candidates will not be allowed to appear for document verification without a copy of the call letter.
- During document verification, the candidate will have to produce their Original Certificates along with a proof of identity and one set of self-attested photocopies of the Certificates. If the identity of the candidate is in doubt or he/she is not able to produce the requisite documents or there is mismatch of information in the documents, his/her candidature will be rejected. No additional time will be given for producing original documents.
- On finalization of document verification, selection will be made as per merit list prepared on the basis of GATE Marks obtained by the candidates appeared for document verification.
- A candidate belonging to reserved category, selected on the basis of norms as applicable to Unreserved Category, will be treated at par with an Unreserved Category candidate. Such own merit candidates belonging to reserved categories who are provisionally allotted under Unreserved category will not be adjusted against a reserved vacancy. However their original category as registered in the online registration will remain unchanged.
- In the event of two or more candidates having obtained the same score, merit order is decided as per date of birth (the candidate senior in age is placed before/above the candidate junior in age) as per the prevailing practice.
- The candidates selected for the post of Junior Executive (Electronics) will have to undergo training approximately for 06 months during which they will be paid basic pay along with other admissible allowances.
- Appointment of successful candidates will be subject to further verification of various original documents relating to Age, Qualifications, Caste & Medical fitness certificate etc.
APPLICATION FEE AND MODE OF REMITTANCE
Application Fee of Rs.300/- (Rs. Three Hundred only) is to be paid through ONLINE MODE ONLY. However, the SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates are exempted from payment of fee. Fee submitted by any other mode will not be accepted. Apprentices who have successfully completed one year of Apprenticeship training in AAI are also exempted from payment of fee.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- On clicking submit button, the candidate will be navigated to SBI MOPS payment portal. The candidates are required to deposit the requisite examination fees online through Internet Banking/Debit/Credit Card. Check the charges/Commission applicable for selected ‘Mode of Payment and shall be borne by candidate.
After the Payment is completed, the candidate shall be automatically redirected to application portal. Candidates may take a printout of submitted application and it is advised to keep it with them for future reference. There is no need to send the printout to AAI Office.
Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Duplicate payments, if any, will be refunded after the closing date of submission of applications.
SCALE OF PAY: Rs.40000-3%-140000 (E-1)
Emoluments: In addition to Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance, increment @ 3% of Basic Pay per annum, Perks @ 35% of Basic Pay, HRA and Other benefits which includes CPF, Gratuity, Social Security Schemes, Medical Benefits, etc., are admissible as per AAI rules. The Cost to Company per annum would be around Rs. 11 lakhs approximately for the post of Junior Executive.
HOW TO APPLY
- Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the Advertisement. Furnishing of wrong/false information will be a disqualification and AAI will not be responsible for any consequence of furnishing of such wrong/false information.
- Candidates are advised to read the following instructions carefully before applying on-line and also all the instructions given on main instruction page of the on-line application:
- Candidates are required to apply On-line through the link available on www.aai.aero under tab “CAREERS”. No other means/mode of submission of applications will be accepted under any circumstances.
- Incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile Number. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. The candidates are requested to check regularly their e-mail/AAI’s website for any communication from AAI.
Before starting to fill up the on-line application, the candidates should keep at hand the following details/documents/information:-
- His/her educational qualification details with percentage of marks/GATE Score Card etc., as per eligibility criteria.
- His/her personal details.
- His/her Caste/Category Certificate (for ST/SC/OBC (NCL)/EWS/PWD Candidates).
- His/her Discharge Certificate in case of Ex-Serviceman Candidates.
- His/her scanned photograph and signature (as per dimensions given below).
- Any other details/documents required relating to eligibility criteria.
Candidates are advised not to respond to unscrupulous advertisements appearing in any newspaper/websites/mobile apps etc. For authenticity of the any information, candidates may visit detailed advertisement available on AAI website www.aai.aero only.
|Opening Date for receipt of On-Line Applications||03/08/2020|
|Closing Date for submission of On-Line Applications||02/09/2020|
|Availability of Schedule for Document Verification||Will be announced on AAI Website- www.aai.aero|
AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2020: FAQ
You may Also Like
- AAI Recruitment 2018 – 64 Jr Assistant (Fire Services) Posts | Apply Now
- AAI Answer Key 2018 – Jr Asst/Sr Assistant Key Papers Result Date (20th Oct Exam)
- AAI Recruitment 2018 – 119 Junior Assistant Posts | Apply Now @ aai.aero
- AAI Recruitment 2018 – 186 Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant Posts | Apply Now