Airports Authority of India ATC Junior Executive Recruitment 2023: Advertisement for the post of Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control) in the Airports Authority of India to work across India. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their applications directly before 30th November 2023. Candidates can check the latest Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2023 Junior Executive Vacancy 2023 details and apply Online at the aai.aero recruitment 2023 page.
- AAI ATC Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 342 Junior Executive Posts
- AAI ATC Recruitment 2023 Apply for 342 Junior Executive Posts @ aai.aero
- AAI ATC Notification 2023: Vacancy Details
- AAI ATC Junior Executive Jobs: Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualifications
- Age Limit
- AAI ATC Junior Executive: Salary Details
- AAI ATC Jobs 2023: Selection Process
- Application Fee
- How to Apply for AAI ATC Recruitment 2023
- Important Dates of AAI ATC Application
- Important Links for AAI ATC Notification
AAI ATC Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 342 Junior Executive Posts
AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2023: Airports Authority of India (AAI) has released a new notification for the recruitment of Junior Executive Jobs. This is a great opportunity for the aspirants who are seeking to start a career as a Junior Executive in the government sector. Candidates who fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria can apply between 01st November 2023 and 30th November 2023.
AAI ATC Recruitment 2023 Apply for 342 Junior Executive Posts @ aai.aero
|AAI Notification 2023 Details|
|Name of the Organization||Airports Authority of India (AAI)|
|Post Name||Junior Executive|
|Number of Vacancies||342|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Applications||01st November 2023|
|Last Date for Applications||30th November 2023|
|Selection Process||based on the GATE 2020,2021,2023 Score|
AAI ATC Notification 2023: Vacancy Details
Total 342 jobs are mentioned in AAI Notification
Name of Post
|Number of vacancies and reservation|
|(A)||(B)||(C)||(D & E)|
|1||Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control)||496||199||49||140||75||33||0||0||5||0|
AAI ATC Junior Executive Jobs: Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must Pass
|Full Time Regular Bachelors’ Degree of three years in Science (B.Sc) with Physics and Mathematics.|
Full Time Regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in any discipline. (Physics & Mathematics should be subjects in any one of the semesters curriculum).
|The candidate shall have minimum proficiency in both spoken and written English of the level of 10+2 standard (the candidate shall have passed English as one of the subject in 10th or 12th standard)|
Maximum age 27 years as on 30.11.2023.
There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms.
AAI ATC Junior Executive: Salary Details
Selected Junior Executive [Group-B: E-1 level] candidates will get Rs.40000 – 3% – 140000 from the organization.
In addition to Basic pay, Dearness Allowance, Perks @ 35% of Basic pay, HRA and other benefits which include CPF, Gratuity, Social Security Schemes, Medical benefits etc. are admissible as per AAI Rules.
The CTC per annum for the post of Junior Executive would be Rs. 13 lakhs (approximately).
AAI ATC Jobs 2023: Selection Process
- Candidate should carefully read the important instructions before filling the application form and ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement. Furnishing of wrong/false information will lead to disqualification and AAI will not be responsible for any consequence of furnishing such wrong/false information.
- On the basis of the details furnished in application form, provisionally eligible candidates shall be called for Online examination and admit cards shall be issued to them accordingly. Candidates will have to visit AAI website for downloading the admit cards for online examination through the link provided on website.
- Objective Type Online Examination (Computer Based Test) will be conducted for the post of Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control). There will not be any negative marking for wrong answer attempted by the candidates. Syllabus will be uploaded under “Press Note” of Advt No: 05/2023.
- On-line examination will be followed by Application Verification/ Voice Test/ Psychoactive Substances Test/ Psychological Assessment Test/ Medical Test/ Background Verification, as applicable for the post or any other test, as may be decided by competent authority at any stage during the recruitment process.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in Online examination and they will be called for Application verification / Voice Test / Psychoactive Substances Test / Psychological Assessment Test/ Medical Test, as applicable for the post.
- Roll numbers of the candidates, shortlisted for Application verification / Voice Test/ Psychoactive Substances Test / Psychological Assessment Test/ Medical Test, as applicable for the post, will be declared on AAI website only. The call letter will be sent to the shortlisted candidates on their registered E-mail IDs only.
- Online examination (Computer Based Test) will be bilingual i.e. Hindi and English.
- Application Fee of Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) (inclusive of GST) is to be paid by the candidates through ONLINE MODE ONLY. Fee submitted by any other mode will not be accepted. However, the SC/ST/PWD candidates/ Apprentices who have successfully completed one year of Apprenticeship Training in AAI/ Female candidates are exempted from payment of Fee.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- On clicking submit button, the candidate will be navigated to SBI MOPS payment portal. The candidates are required to deposit the requisite examination fees online through Internet Banking/Debit/Credit Card. Check the charges/Commission applicable for selected ‘Mode of Payment’ and the same shall be borne by candidate.
- After the Payment is completed, the candidate shall be automatically redirected to application portal. Candidates may take a printout of submitted application and it is advised to keep it with them for future reference. There is no need to send the printout to AAI Office.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Duplicate payments, if any, will be refunded after the closing date of submission of applications.
- To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
How to Apply for AAI ATC Recruitment 2023
- First of all open the official website i.e., aai.aero
- Click on the career / Recruitment section.
- Find out “AAI Junior Executive” Notification.
- Fill the Online form.
- Pay the application fee, if Required.
- Click on the submit button after Complete Verification.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Important Dates of AAI ATC Application
|Starting Date of Application Form||01st November 2023|
|Closing Date of submission of Application||30th November 2023|
Important Links for AAI ATC Notification
|AAI ATC Official Notification||Download Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
For More Educational News Updates, Join us on Twitter | Follow us on Google News | Join Our WhatsApp Groups | Connect with our Telegram Channel
More From The Section
- AAICLAS Recruitment 2023 Apply 906 Security Screener Vacancy
- AAI Junior Executive (ATC) Syllabus & Exam Pattern (PDF) Download
- AAI Recruitment 2023 Apply 496 Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control) Vacancy
- AAI JE Recruitment 2023 Apply 496 Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control) Vacancy
- AAI ATC JE Junior Executive Previous Question Papers PDF Download