Aeronautical Development Agency has invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates for filling 53 vacancies to the post of Project Engineer through direct selection. The Online application-cum-registration process towards the same started on 11th August 2023 and closes on 8th September 2023.
- ADA Recruitment 2023 Apply Online (53 Posts): Project Engineer
- ADA Recruitment 2023 – Apply for 53 Project Engineer vacancies
- ADA Notification 2023: Vacancy Details
- ADA Project Engineer Jobs: Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualifications
- Age Limit
- ADA Project Engineer: Salary Details
- ADA Jobs 2023: Selection Process
- Application Fee
- How to Apply for ADA Recruitment 2023
- Important Dates of ADA Application
- Important Links for ADA Notification
ADA Recruitment 2023 Apply Online (53 Posts): Project Engineer
Applications are invited from Dynamic and Meritorious Indian nationals for the post of ‘PROJECT ENGINEER’ (PE) on ‘DEFINED LIMITED TENURE BASIS’ in various disciplines of Engineering for Design, Development, Testing & Evaluation of various Systems/Sub-systems and Project Management from Institutes of Technology, Research Institutions, Public Sector Undertakings and other non-Government bodies or Central (including serving / retired officers of Defence Forces) and State Government Departments having the required qualification, experience and age.
ADA Recruitment 2023 – Apply for 53 Project Engineer vacancies
|Name of the Organization||Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA)|
|Post Name||Project Engineer|
|Number of Vacancies||53|
|Job Category||Karnataka Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date for Applications||11th August 2023|
|Last Date for Applications||28.07.2023|
|Selection Process||written test / Interview|
ADA Notification 2023: Vacancy Details
Total 53 jobs are mentioned in ADA Notification
- Project Engineer-1 : 40 Posts
- Project Engineer-2 : 9 Posts
- Project Engineer-3 : 4 Posts
ADA Project Engineer Jobs: Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must Pass At least a First class Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University.
Candidates’ age must be Project Engineer – I: 35 years, PE-2: 45 Years & PE-3: 55 Years. For the Details of age relaxation, Check the Official Notification.
ADA Project Engineer: Salary Details
- Project Engineer-1 : Rs.50,000/-
- Project Engineer-2 : Rs.60,000/-
- Project Engineer-3 : Rs.70,000/-
ADA Jobs 2023: Selection Process
- The candidates, shortlisted after the preliminary online interview, will be advised to appear for a final personal interview to be conducted as per rules at the venue and date, which will be intimated through the call letter.
- The final selection of candidates will be purely on the basis of merit of marks scored by a candidate in the final personal interview only. The candidates must score a minimum of 70% marks (i.e. 70 out of 100) for all Unreserved Vacancies and 60% marks (i.e. 60 out of 100) for all Reserved Vacancies in the Final Personal Interview for consideration for selection.
- Candidates will initially be short-listed as per one or more of the above-mentioned methods for a Preliminary Online Interview of short duration (10 – 15 minutes). Based upon the performance in the Preliminary Online Interview, candidates will be shortlisted for the Final Personal Interview.
No Application Fee
How to Apply for ADA Recruitment 2023
- First of all visit official website www.ada.gov.in
- Click on the career section.
- Look around for “ADA Recruitment 2023 for Project Engineer Posts“.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Important Dates of ADA Application
|Starting Date of Application Form||11th August 2023|
|Closing Date of submission of Application||28.07.2023|
Important Links for ADA Notification
|ADA Official Notification||Download Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
ADA is an Autonomous Organization under the Department of Defence Research & Development, Ministry of Defence (MOD), Government of India, entrusted with the
design & development of both the Air Force and Naval versions of Light Combat Aircraft (Tejas) and LCA Mark-II. ADA has also taken up the design of Advanced Medium
Combat Aircraft (AMCA) and Twin Engine Deck Based Fighter (TEDBF) as well as other advanced technology developmental projects of the Government of India.