AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022 to the post of Senior Residents: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar AIIMS Bhubaneswar inviting Applications Online- for the recruitment of the posts of 97 Senior Residents under AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment. All Eligible and Interested applicants may Apply Online before 19th June 2022. other Details Like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links, syllabus, admit cards, results, previous papers are given Below on schools360.in
AllMS, Bhubancswar invites on-line applications for the post of Senior Residents (Non – Academic) under Govt. of India, Residency Scheme, 1992 for a Tenure Period of 03 years.
- Careers @ AIIMS Bhubaneswar | Apply Online for 97 Senior Resident Jobs
- Vacancy Details of AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Jobs 2022
- Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification
- Age Limit
- Pay Scale
- Selection Process
- Application Fee
- How to Apply for Senior Resident Jobs
- Important Dates
- Important Links for AIIMS Bhubaneswar 97 Senior Resident Vacancies
Careers @ AIIMS Bhubaneswar | Apply Online for 97 Senior Resident Jobs
|Name of The Organization||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar (AIIMS Bhubaneswar)|
|No. of Posts||97|
|Name of the Posts||Senior Resident|
|Job Category||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
|Last Date||19th June 2022|
Vacancy Details of AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Jobs 2022
The candidates who have already completed the degree or likely to complete the tenure of Junior Residency (MD I MS/ DNB) by 31st August, 2022 arc eligible to apply for the post.
For eligibility to apply for the posts of Senior Resident, upper age limit will be 45 years as on the last date of submission of application. This is relaxable for SC/ST candidates upto a maximum period of 05 years, for OBC candidates upto a maximum period of 03 years. In case of PWBD candidates, age relaxation is upto maximum period of 10 years for General Category, 13 years for OBC category and 15 years for SC/ST category candidates. Those who have completed 3 years Residency Scheme are not eligible to apply.
2) For Senior Residency in the Department of Hospital Administration, the Upper Age is 40 years as on the last date of submission of application. Age relaxation will be applicable as above.
- Senior Resident – Rs. 67,700/- as per 7th CPC, Level -11 of the Pay Matrix+ NPA plus other usual Allowances as admissible under rules.
- The candidate can apply for more than one post (Maximum 03 departments) out of the enlisted Departments separately but, they have to apply separately for different posts/Departments.
- Written examination will only be conducted when number of applicants are more than three times than the number of posts advertised. However, there will be no written test for the post against which less number of applications are received than the vacancies. Director, AlTMS, Bhubaneswar will have the discretion to decide for which post written examination to be conducted and for which post there will be no written examination. The decision thereof will be final.
- The merit list (selected andwaiting List) for all categories i.e. UR/ EWS / OBC /SC/ ST shall be prepared on the basis of combined marks of written test and personal interview or only Personal Interview.
- Any vacancy arising because of non-joining by selected candidates in this selection or by resignation of candidates, post will be offered to the candidates from waiting list according to the merit panel. All applicants must provide latest mobile numbers and e-mail for timely communication.
- For qualification /Reservation /Selection Procedure/Emolument/date of Interview and other latest details, candidates are advised to visit AllMS, Bhubaneswar website regularly.
- Selected Candidate will be expected to stay in Institute Campus if offered residential acconrn1odation.
- General and OBC Candidates: Rs. 1500/-
- SC/ST Category Candidates: Rs. 1200/-
- PWBD Category : No application Fees
- Pay the Examination Fee through AIIMS, Bhubaneswar through NEFT and a soft copy of the same is required to be uploaded along with an online application.
Transfer through NEFT:
I. ACCOUNT No. : 557820110000006
II. IFSC Code: BKID0005578
III. MICR code: 751013019
IV. Payable at Bank of India, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar Branch, Odisha
How to Apply for Senior Resident Jobs
|Starting Date to Apply Online||25th May 2022|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||19th June 2022|
Important Links for AIIMS Bhubaneswar 97 Senior Resident Vacancies
You may Also Like These Articles
- AIIMS Raipur Junior Resident Recruitment 2022 Apply for 29 Vacancies
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2022 NCI Jhajjar 254 Grade A, B and C (Non-Faculty) Online Form
- AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2022 Apply 125 Senior Resident Vacancy
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar Faculty Recruitment 2022 for 67 Faculty (Group-A) Posts
- AIIMS Bilaspur Faculty Recruitment 2022 Apply for 89 Positions