AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment to the post of Senior Residents: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar AIIMS Bhubaneswar conducting Apply Online-interview for the recruitment of the posts of 84 Senior Resident under AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment. All Eligible and Interested applicants may attend Apply Online-interview on 20th May 2020. other Details Like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links, syllabus, admit cards, results, previous papers are given Below on schools360.in
- Careers @ AIIMS Bhubaneswar | Apply Online for 84 Senior Resident Jobs
- Vacancy Details of AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Jobs 2020
- Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification
- Age Limit
- Pay Scale
- Selection Process
- Application Fee
- How to Apply for Senior Resident Jobs
- Important Dates
- Important Links for AIIMS Bhubaneswar 84 Senior Resident Vacancies
Careers @ AIIMS Bhubaneswar | Apply Online for 84 Senior Resident Jobs
|Name of The Organization||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar (AIIMS Bhubaneswar)|
|No. of Posts||84|
|Name of the Posts||Senior Resident|
|Job Category||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Apply Online Process|
|Last Date||20th May 2020|
Vacancy Details of AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Jobs 2020
|Department||No. of Post|
|Burns & Plastic Surgery||06|
|CM & FM||01|
|Medical Oncology / Clinical Haematology||05|
|Paediatrics & Neonatology||04|
- A Postgraduate Medical degree viz. MD/DM in their respective disciplines recognised by MCI /Institute of National Importance.
- Emergency Medicine: A Post Graduate Medical Degree viz. MD (Medicine) or MD (Emergency Medicine) is required for the Post of Emergency Medicine. Candidates having DNB/MD/MS in Orthopaedics /Anaesthesiology /General Medicine can also apply for the post of Senior Resident (Emergency Medicine) in the Department of Trauma & Emergency.
- The Candidates completing the above courses by 31st October, 2020 are eligible to apply. They have to produce the pass certificate from the Institute at the time of Interview.
For eligibility to apply for these posts, upper age limit will be 40 years. This is relaxable for SC/ST candidates upto a maximum period of five years, for OBC candidates upto a maximum period of three years. In case of Orthopaedic Physically Handicapped (OPH) candidates, age relaxation is upto maximum period of 5 years for General Category, 8 years for OBC category and 10 years for SC/ST category candidates. Those who have completed 3 years Residency Scheme are not eligible. For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
- Senior Resident: Rs.66,000/- per month
|Leave||2.5 days in a month|
|Contract Period||11 months|
Selection will be done as per Interview
- Apply Online-interview is scheduled on 06th November, 2020 at the Directors’ Conference Hall, Administrative Building, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar from 11:00 A.M. onwards. Candidates have to report ‘in person’ on 06-11-2020 at 08:00 A.M. Candidates reporting after 10:00 A.M. will not be considered for interview. Based on the reporting, the Interview will be conducted after verifying the application and requisite documents of the candidates. The selection of the candidates will be based on the performance in the Apply Online-interview only.
- Depending on requirement, the Authorities may increase/ decrease the number of seats.
- All candidates completing their qualifying eligibility criteria by 31st October, 2020 shall be eligible.
- Written examination, will be conducted when number of applications are more than three times than the number of posts (category wise) Advertised. Director, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar will have the discretion to decide for which post written examination to be conducted and for which post there will be no written examination. The decision thereof will be final.
- General and OBC Candidates: Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only)
- SC/ST Category Candidates: Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only)
- Pay the Examination Fee through AIIMS, Bhubaneswar through NEFT and a soft copy of the same is required to be uploaded along with an online application.
Transfer through NEFT:
I. ACCOUNT No. : 557820110000006
II. IFSC Code: BKID0005578
III. MICR code: 751013019
IV. Payable at Bank of India, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar Branch, Odisha
How to Apply for Senior Resident Jobs
The application form for the above positions can be downloaded from the website www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in . The candidate has to fill up the application form as per attached format at Annexure I and also bring the following documents in original at the time of Apply Online-interview.
Duly filled in application from along with one set of self-attested photocopies of all relevant documents.
- Age proof
- Qualification Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Two self-attested coloured passport size photographs,
- NOC from Govt./ PSU service.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||21 Apr 2020
(Which may change as per the prevailing situation)
|Closing Date to Apply Online||20 May 2020
(Which may change as per the prevailing situation)
Important Links for AIIMS Bhubaneswar 84 Senior Resident Vacancies
DOCUMENTS TO BE PRODUCED IN ORIGINAL AT THE TIME OF INTERVIEW AND JOINING
The Candidate should bring following original documents and one set of self-attested photocopies at the time of joining at the Institute:
- Identity Proof (PAN Card, Passport, Driving Licence, Voter Card, Aadhar Cart etc.,)
- Address Proof (Passport, Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhar Card etc.,)
- Certificate showing Date of Birth (10th Certificate/ Birth Certificate).
- Two recent passport size photographs.
- Class 10th & 12th Certificates.
- MBBS Mark Sheets & Certificates.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- FMGE Certificate conducted by MBE (For Foreign Graduate).
- Registration with MCI/ State Medical Council.
- Experience Certificate (copy of completion of Internship)
- Reservation category Certificate (OBC*/SC/ST/PH) (*Candidate should belong to non-creamy layer of Central List of OBC).
- Copy of NEFT Details in original.
- Candidates working in Govt. / Semi-Govt., PSU should apply through proper channel only. The in services candidates will not be permitted for Interview, without “No Objection Certificate” from the employer. On selection, the candidates working in Govt./PSUs have to submit the Relieve Order.
- The Orthopaedic Physical Handicapped (OPH) certificate should be issued by a duly constituted Medical Board of the State or Central Government Hospitals/ Instructions.
- All candidates, who want to avail benefit of reservation/ age relaxation / exemption of fee, should enclose a copy of certificate issued by competent authority in support of their claim for reservation exemption of fee and relaxation of age.
You may Also Like
- AIIMS Mangalagiri Faculty Recruitment 2021: 116 Faculty (Group-A) Posts | Apply Now @ jipmer.edu.in
- AIIMS MBBS 2021 Entrance Answer Key (pdf) Solved Question Paper Download
- AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2021: Apply 119 Senior Resident Vacancies
- AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2021: Apply 121 Senior Resident Vacancies