This Article is about AIIMS Delhi Junior Resident Recruitment 2023. All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi has recently announced Junior Resident Notification to fill 198 Posts on its Official site aiims.edu. AIIMS Delhi Invites Online Application for Junior Resident Posts. Candidates can apply through AIIMS Delhi also at our Site schools360.in. Candidates should know the Eligibility details of AIIMS Delhi Junior Resident Recruitment before applying. The Application Process is going from 6th June 2023 to 17th June 2023. The Remaining all details are available here Please Check once.
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment Notification 2023 Details
|Name of The Organization||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi (AIIMS Delhi)|
|No. of Posts||198 Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Resident|
|Job Category||Delhi Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||MBBS / BDS recognized by MCI/DCI|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Last Date||17th June 2023|
Vacancy Details of AIIMS Delhi Junior Resident Jobs 2023
Junior Resident – 198 Posts
|2||BLOOD BANK (TRAUMA CENTRE)||1||0||0||1||0||2|
|3||BLOOD BANK (CNC)||2||2||1||0||0||5|
|4||BURNS AND PLASTIC SURGERY||3||1||2||1||1||8|
|5||BLOOD BANK NCI (JHAAJJAR)||2||0||0||0||0||2|
|11||DERMATOLOGY & VENEREOLOGY||1||0||0||0||0||1|
|14||EMERGENCY MEDICINE (TRAUMA CENTRE)||3||1||3||4||1||12|
|18||NEUROSURGERY (TRAUMA CENTRE)||4||0||1||0||0||5|
|20||ORTHOPAEDICS (TRAUMA CENTRE)||2||1||1||0||0||4|
|24||RADIOLOGY (TRAUMA CENTRE)||1||0||0||0||0||1|
|27||SURGERY (TRAUMA CENTRE)||13||3||8||5||2||31|
AIIMS Delhi Junior Residents – Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates should have passed MBBS/BDS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI/DCI.
- Only those candidates who have passed MBBS/BDS (including Internship) not earlier than three (3) years before the start date of Junior Residency (Non-Academic) i.e. 01.07.2023 will be considered. It implies that those who have completed MBBS/BDS or equivalent course (including completion of residency) on or between 01.07.2020 to 30.06.2023 only will be considered.
- DMC/DDC Registration is mandatory before joining, if selected.
- Those who had joined Junior Residency (Non-Academic) at the AIIMS and whose services were terminated on account of unauthorized absence or any other disciplinary/ground, will be ineligible to be considered for these JR (NA) post even if they otherwise qualify.
- For all eligible candidates, maximum three terms*are allowed. AIIMS graduates will be considered to be allotted post on preferential basis. Candidates who have already done 3 terms* of Junior Residency (Non-Academic) either at AIIMS or outside will not be considered. Experience in Army Services, Central Health Services, Private Nursing Homes and Private Practice will be taken as equivalent to Junior Residency (Non-Academic).
Note (*): Term of JR (Non-Acad.) is 6 months, if any one join and leaves at anytime it will be counted as one term irrespective of duration of work. For each term, the candidate(s) required to submit his/her application separately.
Candidates’ age must be As Per Rules. For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
AIIMS Delhi Junior Resident Jobs Salary Details
Selected candidates will get pay band-3, Rs.15600/- + 5400/-(GP)) with entry pay of Rs.56,100/- per month plus usual allowances as admissible, in the prescribed format and on the terms & conditions given in detail on Institute website from the organization.
Selection will be done as per Interview
Refer Official Notification
How to Apply for AIIMS Junior Resident Jobs
- First of all visit official website aiims.edu
- Click on the career section.
- Look around for “AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2023 for Junior Resident Posts“.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Important Dates for AIIMS Delhi Junior Resident Application
|Starting Date of Application Form||6th June 2023|
|Closing Date of Submission of Application||17th June 2023|
|AIIMS Delhi Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here to Apply Online|
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi is an Autonomous Body established under an Act of Parliament. As a part of its activities the Institute is running a large teaching hospital for training of undergraduate and postgraduate students in the various fields of Medical Sciences.
For More Educational News Updates, Join us on Twitter | Follow us on Google News | Join Our WhatsApp Groups | Connect with our Telegram Channel
More From The Section
- AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2023 Apply 98 Senior Resident (Group A) Posts
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2023 Apply 198 Junior Resident Vacancy
- AIIMS INI CET 2023 Result (Download) July Session List of the Qualified Candidates
- AIIMS Delhi Non-Faculty Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 281 Group A B C Posts at NCI Jhajjar
- AIIMS NORCET Syllabus 2023 (PDF) Nursing Officer Syllabus