All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur AIIMS Jodhpur conducting Walk-in interview for the recruitment of the posts of 112 Senior Residents under AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment. All Eligible and Interested applicants may Apply on or before 30-12-2019. other Details Like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links, syllabus, admit cards, results, previous papers are given Below on schools360.in
- AIIMS Jodhpur | Apply for 112 Senior Residents Jobs
- Vacancy Details of AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Residents Jobs 2019
- Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification
- Age Limit
- AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Residents Jobs Salary Details
- Selection Process
- Application Fee
- How to Apply for Senior Residents Jobs
- Important Dates for AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Residents Application
- Important Links
|Activation of Online Application Process||29-11-2019|
|Termination of Online Application Process||05.00 PM of 30-12-2019|
AIIMS Jodhpur | Apply for 112 Senior Residents Jobs
|Name of The Organization||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur
|No. of Posts||112 Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Senior Residents|
|Job Category||Rajasthan Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||MD/ MS / DNB/ M.Sc/ Ph.D in respective subject|
Vacancy Details of AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Residents Jobs 2019
- Anesthesiology and Critical Care: 07 Posts
- Anatomy: 01 Post
- Biochemistry: 04 Posts
- Burns & Plastic Surgery: 02 Posts
- Cardiology: 01 Posts
- Cardiothoracic Surgery: 02 Posts
- Community Medicine and Family Medicine: 03 Posts
- Dentistry (Endodontic): 01 Post
- Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology: 02 Posts
- Endocrinology & Metabolism: 02 Posts
- Forensic Medicine & Toxicology: 02 Posts
- Gastroenterology: 02 Posts
- General Medicine: 08 Posts
- General Surgery: 06 Posts
- Medical Oncology /Hematology: 02 Posts
- Microbiology: 03 Posts
- Neonatology: 05 Posts
- Nephrology: 01 Post
- Neurology: 04 Posts
- Nuclear Medicine: 03 Posts
- Orthopedics: 05 Posts
- obstetrics and Gynaecology: 03 Posts
- Pediatric Surgery: 02 Posts
- Pediatrics: 06 Posts
- Pathology / Lab. Medicine: 06 Posts
- Pharmacology: 04 Posts
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation: 02 Posts
- Physiology: 01 Post
- Psychiatry: 03 Posts
- Radiotherapy: 03 Posts
- Surgical Gastroenterology: 02 Posts
- Surgical oncology: 02 Posts
- Transfusion Medicine and Blood Bank: 03 Posts
- Trauma & Emergency (Medical) : 02 Posts
- Trauma & Emergency (Surgical) : 04 Posts
- Urology: 03 Posts
Applicants must Pass MD/ MS / DNB/ M.Sc/ Ph.D in respective subject from the recognized Organization/Board
For eligibility to apply for these posts upper age limit as on 17th June, 2019 will be 37 years. This is relaxable for SC / ST candidate for a maximum period of five years. In the case of OBC candidates it is relaxable upto maximum period of three years. In the case of Persons with Disabilities (PwBD) candidates, this is relaxable upto maximum period of 10 years for General Category, 13 years for OBC category and 15 years for SC/ST category candidates.
AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Residents Jobs Salary Details
Senior Resident (Medical): ₹ 18,750 + 6,600 (Grade Pay) + NPA (Non Practicing Allowance) plus other usual allowance or revised pay scale as per 7th CPC as applicable. (Level – 11 of the Matrix (Pre-revised PB – 3, entry pay of the ₹ 67,700/- per month + NPA plus other usual allowance admissible under rules). NPA is applicable for only Medical candidates.
Selection will be on the basis of MCQ based written examination and Interview.
The selection criteria for MD/MS, DNB, DM/M.Ch, M.Sc/Ph.D candidates.
a)40% weightage – Written Examination (MCQ based)
b).30% weightage – Academic Record
c)30% weightage – Interview
- For PwBD Candidate: Nil
- General/OBC category: ₹ 1,000/- + transaction charges as applicable.
- SC/ST category: ₹ 800/- + transaction charges as applicable.
Note: Payment should be made online only and the application fee once remitted shall not be refunded.
How to Apply for Senior Residents Jobs
- Candidate can apply for these posts through online registration of application on AIIMS, Jodhpur website: www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in w.e.f. 02-12-2019 as per the terms & conditions mentioned therein. The last date for applying for the post of Senior Residents is 30-12-2019.
- Candidates should not send hard copy of the online application or any document thereof.
- The above vacancies are provisional and subject to variation. The Director, AIIMS, Jodhpur reserves the right to vary the vacancies including reserved vacancies as per the Govt. of India rules/circulars and requirements.
- Reservation will be as per Government of India Policy.
Important Dates for AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Residents Application
|Activation of Online Application Process||02-12-2019|
|Termination of Online Application Process||30-12-2019|
|AIIMS Jodhpur Official Notification||Click Here|
|Walk-in Application Link||Click Here to Apply Online|
You may Also Like
- AIIMS Jodhpur Faculty Recruitment 2020: Apply 131 Vacancies @aiimsjodhpur.edu.in
- AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2020 – 181 Senior Resident Vacancies
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2020 – 84 Sr Resident Vacancy, Last Date Extended
- AIIMS Raipur Junior Resident Recruitment 2020: Walk-in for 50 Vacancies