AIIMS Jodhpur has released an Advertisement for the Recruitment of Senior Resident Posts. Interested candidates can Apply Online.
- AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Recruitment 2021 | 119 Jobs @ aiimsjodhpur.edu.in
- AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment Notification 2021 – Apply Online for 119 Senior Resident Vacancy @ aiimsjodhpur.edu.in
- Vacancy Details of AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Jobs 2021
- Eligibility Criteria for All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur Senior Resident Jobs 2021
- Essential Qualification
- Age Limit
- Pay Scale
- Selection Process
- Application Fee
- How to Apply
- Important Dates for AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Important Links for AIIMS Jodhpur 119 Senior Resident Vacancies
AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Recruitment 2021 | 119 Jobs @ aiimsjodhpur.edu.in
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur AIIMS Jodhpur released notification for the recruitment of the posts of 119 Senior Resident under AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2021. All Eligible and Interested applicants may Apply Online on 10/02/2021. other Details Like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links, syllabus, admit cards, results, previous papers are given Below on schools360.in
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment Notification 2021 – Apply Online for 119 Senior Resident Vacancy @ aiimsjodhpur.edu.in
|Name of The Organization||All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur (AIIMS Jodhpur)|
|No. of Posts||119|
|Name of the Posts||Senior Resident|
|Job Category||Rajasthan Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||B.Sc. Nursing|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
Vacancy Details of AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Jobs 2021
Eligibility Criteria for All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur Senior Resident Jobs 2021
|Anesthesiology and Critical Care||MD / DNB (Anaesthesiology)|
|Biochemistry||MD / DNB (Biochemistry) / M.Sc. (Biochemistry) with Ph.D|
|Burns & Plastic Surgery||M.Ch./DNB (Burn & Plastic Surgery)|
|Cardiothoracic Surgery||M.Ch./DNB (CTVS)|
|Endocrinology & Metabolism||DM/DNB (Endocrinology)|
|General Medicine||MD/DNB (General Medicine)|
|General Surgery||MS/DNB (General Surgery)|
|Medical Oncology / Haematology||DM/DNB (Medical Oncology) / DM / DNB (Haematology)|
|Nuclear Medicine||MD/DNB (Nuclear Medicine)|
|Paediatric Surgery||M.Ch/DNB (Paediatric Surgery)|
|Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation||MD/DNB (PMR)|
|Physiology||MD/DNB (Physiology) / M.Sc. (Physiology) with Ph.D|
|Pulmonary Medicine||MD/DNB (Pulmonary Medicine)|
|Surgical Gastroenterology||M.Ch/DNB (Surgical Gastroenterology)|
|Surgical Oncology||M.Ch/DNB (Surgical Oncology)|
|Transfusion Medicine and Blood Bank||MD/DNB (Transfusion Medicine / Pathology)|
|Trauma & Emergency (Medical)||MD/ DNB (Medicine/ Geriatric Medicine/ Emergency Medicine)|
|Trauma & Emergency (Surgical)||MS/DNB (General Surgery)/M.Ch (Trauma Surgery and Critical Care)|
For eligibility to apply for these posts Upper age limit as on 10th February, 2021 will be 45 years. This is relaxable for SC/ ST candidate for a maximum period of Five years. In the case of OBC candidates it is relaxable upto maximum period of Three years. In the case of Persons with Disabilities (PwBD) candidates, this is relaxable upto maximum period of Ten years for General category, Thirteen years for OBC category and Fifteen years for SC/ST category candidates.
Senior Resident (Medical): ₹ 18,750 + 6,600 (Grade Pay) + NPA (Non Practicing Allowance) plus other usual allowance or revised pay scale as per 7th CPC as applicable (Level – 11 of the Matrix (Pre-revised PB – 3, entry pay of the ₹ 67,700/- per month + NPA plus other usual allowance admissible under rules). NPA is applicable for only Medical candidates.
- The Candidate can apply in one department only.
- Selection will be on the basis of MCQ based written examination and Interview.
- The selection criteria for MD/MS, DNB, DM/M.Ch, M.Sc/Ph.D candidates.
a). 40% weightage – Written Examination (MCQ based)
b). 30% weightage – Academic Record c). 30% weightage – Interview
- Candidates will be called for an interview in the ratio of 1:6 i.e. for one post, only six candidates will be called for the Interview.
- List of Eligible candidates for Interview / MCQ based Written Examination will be uploaded on website www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in. Candidates are advised to check the Institute website regularly for information related to interview/screening exam
- A list of the selected candidates will be uploaded on the website www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in. Candidates are advised to check the Institute website regularly.
- The waiting list will be valid till 06 months from the date of result.
- The application fee for general category applicants is Rs.1000/-
- Application Fee For SC/ST is Rs.800/-
- PwBD: NIL
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may Apply Online from below mentioned link Directly. But Read the Notification Carefully before Applying for AIIMS Jodhpur SR Jobs.
Important Dates for AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
|Activation of Online Application Process||09-01-2021|
|Termination of Online Application Process||05.00 PM of 10/02/2021|
Important Links for AIIMS Jodhpur 119 Senior Resident Vacancies
AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Recruitment Notification pdf
Apply Online for AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Posts
You may Also Like
- AIIMS Jodhpur Faculty Recruitment 2021: Apply 86 Vacancies @aiimsjodhpur.edu.in
- AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2021: Apply for 112 Senior Resident (Group A) Posts
- AIIMS Gorakhpur Recruitment 2021: Apply 121 Faculty (Group A) vacancies
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2021: Apply 59 Sr Resident Vacancy