AIIMS NORCET 5 Online Form 2023 (Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test) | All India Institute of Medical Science AIIMS released a notification for the recruitment of the posts of Nursing Officers under AIIMS NORCET 5 Recruitment. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply Online mode before the Last Date. The AIIMS NORCET 5 Application Form 2023 opens on 05th August 2023. Other Details Like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, Important Links, Syllabus, Admit cards, Results, and Previous Papers are given Below on schools360.in
- AIIMS NORCET 5 2023 for Nursing Officer Vacancies @ aiimsexams.org
- Important Dates of AIIMS NORCET 5 2023
- Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS NORCET 2023
- Educational Qualification
- Age Limit
- Pay Scale
- Selection Process
- Application Fee
- How to Apply for Nursing Officer Jobs
- Important Links for AIIMS NORCET-5 2023
- AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment – Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
AIIMS NORCET 5 2023 for Nursing Officer Vacancies @ aiimsexams.org
|Name of The Organization||All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS)|
|Name of the Posts||Nursing Officer|
|No. of Posts||Non Mentioned|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||B.Sc (Hons.) Nursing|
|Job Location||Bhopal, Jodhpur, Patna, Raipur|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Last Date||25th August 2023|
Important Dates of AIIMS NORCET 5 2023
|AIIMS NORECT 2023 Apply Online Start Date||05th August 2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||25th August 2023|
|Form Correction Dates||26th – 28th August 2023|
|AIIMS NORECT 2023 Exam||07th September 2023|
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS NORCET 2023
1. i) B.Sc (Hons.) Nursing/ B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or University;
B.Sc. (Post-Certificate)/ Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or University;
(ii) Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State/ Indian Nursing Council
2. (i) Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute/ Board or Council;
(ii) Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State/ Indian Nursing Council;
(iii) Two years experience in a minimum 50 bedded Hospital after acquiring the educational
Candidates’ age must be Minimum Age 18 Years – Maximum Age 30 years. For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
|1||SC/ ST||5 years|
Selected candidates will get Rs.9300- Rs.34800 with Grade pay (Level 7) of Rs.4600 from the organization.
Selection will be done as per the Written Exam/ Computer Based Test
- Gen/ OBC: ₹ 3000/-
- SC/ST/EWS: ₹ 2400/-
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities – NIL (Exempted from payment of Examination fees)
How to Apply for Nursing Officer Jobs
- First of all visit official website aiimsexams.org
- Click on career section.
- Look around for “AIIMS Recruitment 2023 for Nursing Officer Posts“.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Important Links for AIIMS NORCET-5 2023
|AIIMS NORCET-5 Notification 2023||Check Here|
|Apply Online for AIIMS NORCET-5 2023||Click Here|
AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment – Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
What is NORCET? Who Conducts this?
how many vacancies are Available in AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment?
What is the last date to apply online for AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment (NORCET)?
For More Educational News Updates, Join us on Twitter | Follow us on Google News | Join Our WhatsApp Groups | Connect with our Telegram Channel
More From The Section
- AIIMS NORCET (5) 2023 Apply Online for Nursing Officer Posts
- AIIMS INI CET 2023 Result (Download) July Session List of the Qualified Candidates
- AIIMS Delhi Non-Faculty Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 281 Group A B C Posts at NCI Jhajjar
- AIIMS NORCET Syllabus 2023 (PDF) Nursing Officer Syllabus
- AIIMS MBBS 2021 Entrance Answer Key (pdf) Solved Question Paper Download