Adikavi Nannaya University 4th Sem UG – CBCS (2017 AB) Results : The Adikavi Nannaya University, Rajamahendravaram (AKNU) has published the results of the UG Degree 4th Sem on its official website – aknu.edu.in. The exam took place in March 2019. So, candidates who have attended for the exam can download their result on the official website with their Hall Ticket/Registration Numbers The procedure how to get the Results as well as marks list printout is explained in the below paragraphs. So, better read the following article before checking AKNU UG – CBCS (2017 AB) Results.
Adikavi Nannaya University UG Degree 4th Sem examination result 2019
Result for Nannaya University UG Degree 4th Sem examination can be checked using roll number which they have got during the examination. Every applicant who has appeared in the AKNU UG – CBCS (2017 AB) examination are looking forward to check their Results as soon as possible. So here www.schools360.in provides Best working links to Check their UG Degree 6th Sem Examination result.
AKNU UG Degree 6th Sem Results 2019 | Check Roll Number wise, Seat wise Results
|Name of The University/ Organization||Adikavi Nannaya University, Rajamahendravaram|
|Name of The Exam||UG Degree 4th Sem|
|Exam Date/Dates||March 2019|
How to Check Nannaya University UG Degree 4th Sem Results
- Step 1 : Visit the official website : aknu.edu.in.
- Step 2 : Click on the Results tab and select UG Degree 4th Sem Results.
- Step 3 : Under the ” UG Degree 4th Sem”, click on Results (Declared on 29-06-2019)
- Step 4 : Enter your examination Roll Number and Other details like Date of Birth, Captcha if required. Then click on Submit
- Step 5 : Download your result and take a print out for further reference
- Or else, Use Direct Link Mentioned below .
Links to Check AKNU UG – CBCS (2017 AB) Results
AKNU UG Degree 4th Sem Results: Click Here
- The candidates of Adikavi Nannaya University Affiliated Degree Colleges who are desiring of Revaluation of their valued answer scripts are required to apply in the prescribed Revaluation Format along with Revaluation Fee i.e. Rs.750/-( Rupees Seven Hundred and Fifty Only) in respect of each script of their respective course and Year/Semester and handover them to the concerned college principal, where they have studied on or before 15.07.2019.
- The specimen hand writing of the candidate separately for each answer script to be revalued shall be enclosed to Revaluation Application. The candidate applying for the revaluation need not wait for the revaluation results and have to appear for the next examination as per the eligibility. The last date for receipt of Revaluation Applications is 15.07.2019.
- Last date for payment: 15.07.2019
- Last date for submission of Revaluation list along with DD: 16.07.2019
- No application will be entertained after due date of submission of applications.
- Late applications due to postal delay etc. cannot be entertained.