Officials of Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University AKTU have releasedfollowing Results Today at aktu.ac.in. All Candidates who have written Various Examinations from Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University AKTU can now check their results directly on www.schools360.in or official website aktu.ac.in. Sometimes the official website may crash due to heavy load. So www.schools360.in team try to provide you best links to Check the Results.
- Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University AKTU Result | Check 1st-semester B.Tech Results on aktu.ac.in
- How to Check Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University AKTU 1st semester B.Tech Results
- About AKTU
Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University AKTU Result | Check 1st-semester B.Tech Results on aktu.ac.in
|Name of The University/ Organization||Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University AKTU|
|Name of The Exam||Various Examinations|
|Results Declared on||28 September, 2020|
|Results Checking link||Check Below|
How to Check Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University AKTU 1st semester B.Tech Results
- Step 1 : Visit the official website : aktu.ac.in.
- Step 2 : Click on the Results tab and select 1st semester B.Tech Results.
- Step 3 : Under the ” 1st semester B.Tech”, click on Results (Declared on 15-02-2018)
- Step 4 : Enter your examination Roll Number and Other details like Date of Birth, Captcha if required. Then click on Submit
- Step 5 : Download your result and take a print out for further reference
- Or else, Use Direct Link Mentioned below .
Important Links to Check Results of Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University AKTU 1st semester B.Tech
AKTU 1st sem result 2017: The results of the first semester of AKTU B.Tech students have been announced on the official website of the university, aktu.ac.in.
Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) (formerly UPTU) was established by the Government of Uttar Pradesh, vide Act Amendment No. 1156(2) LXXIX-V-1-15-1(Ka), 24-2015 dated Sept 9, 2015 Uttar Pradesh Adhiniyam Sankhya 23 of 2000. Under the University Act, ‘Technical Education’ includes programmes of education, research and training in Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Town Planning, Pharmacy, Applied Arts & Crafts and such other programmes and areas that the central Government may in consultation with All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) by notification in Gazette declare.
Its jurisdiction spans the entire state of Uttar Pradesh in affiliating programs like B Tech, MBA, MCA, B Arch, B Pharma, BHMCT, M Tech and Ph.D. in a total of 587 colleges and institutions all over the state. In Lucknow, AKTU was reestablished as Gautam Buddha Technical University and in Noida, the university was reconstituted as Mahamaya Technical University both on May 1, 2010, under an amendment of the Uttar Pradesh government. The university aims at providing education, training, and research in various fields of technical education.