AMET 2023 Registration: Academy of Maritime Education & Training (AMET) has opened the AMET Application Form 2023 online. The AMET Application Form 2023 will Close on February 15, 2023. Fill out the AMET Application Form 2023 in both Online/Offline. Candidates who want to apply for the AMET 2023 can apply now. Based on the Candidate’s merit in the AMET examination candidates can get Admission into B.Tech Courses in various institutions. Students are also required to pass the AMET medical test in order to be considered for final admission. Students are advised to check the eligibility criteria of the institute before applying for admission. Also, we have provided the AMET Application Form, AMET Eligibility Criteria, AMET Admit Card Details, AMET Important Dates. Go through the article and get the direct link to fill out the AMET Application Form 2023.
Article Quick Links
- Highlights of AMET 2023
- Apply For SITEEE 2023
- AMET Application Form 2023 – Apply Both Online/Offline
- How to Fill AMET Application Form 2023 in Online
- Direct Link to Fill the AMET Online Application Form 2023
- How to Fill AMET Offline Application Form 2023
- Important Dates of AMET 2023
- AMET Eligibility Criteria 2023
- Selection Process
- Important Links for AMET 2023
- AMET Admit Card 2023
- Download AMET Admit Card 2023 Here
- FAQ’s About AMET 2023
Highlights of AMET 2023
|Name of the Examination||AMET Entrance Test|
|Commonly known as||AMET|
|Conducted By||Academy of Maritime Education and Training|
|Examination Level||National ( All India)|
|Category||Undergraduate Entrance Exam|
|Mode of Examination||Computer Based|
|Last Date for Application||February 15, 2023|
|AMET official website||http://www.ametuniv.ac.in|
Apply For SITEEE 2023
AMET Application Form 2023 – Apply Both Online/Offline
AMET Application Form 2023 Opened and will close on February 15, 2023. Candidates who are going to apply can fill the AMET Application Form 2023. Candidates before filling the AMET Application Form you need to enter all the valid details. Also one thing that you to remember is while filling the AMET Application Form you need to pay attention. We have given the AMET Application Form Details, Eligibility Criteria. The AMET Application Form 2023 will be available in Both Online/Offline.
How to Fill AMET Application Form 2023 in Online
- Visit the official website @ ac.in
- Now click on AMET Registration Form
- It will be redirected to another screen
- Now fill the AMET Registration Form 2023
- After filling the Registration Form click on Application Link
- Fill the Application Form
- Click on submit button
- Now pay the AMET Application Fee
- Click on OK Button
- Download AMET Application Form 2023 for the Future Reference
Direct Link to Fill the AMET Online Application Form 2023
How to Fill AMET Offline Application Form 2023
Aspirants who want to apply in AMET Offline Application Form 2023 can apply now. Candidates have to fill the AMET Application Form 2023 by paying 1000 DD.
Students who wish to apply for AMET 2023 in an offline mode need to purchase the application form by paying application fees in cash or DD from the institute campus or from any of the AMET offices located in Chennai and Patna. Candidates can also get the AMET application form 2023 by sending the DD of Rs.1000 in favour of AMET Chennai. Students will get the application form through post after the respective office receives application fees DD. Details about the AMET office is given below.
135, East Coast Road,
Kanathur – 603112, India.
Phone: 044 – 2744 4625 / 627 / 628
Toll Free: 1800 108 3030
City Office Address
5107, H2, II Avenue, Anna Nagar,
Chennai – 600 040
Phone: + 91 – 44 2616 1180 / 2616 1026
Fax: 044 – 2616 2827
Mobile: 0 87545 99801
Patna Office Address
No.406A, 4th Floor, Capital Tower Block “A”
Fraser Road, S.P. Gandhi Maiden,
Patna – 800 001.
Mobile: 088778 22655
Note:- Students who will be applying through offline mode need to retain the “Hall Ticket” which is a part of the application form.
Important Dates of AMET 2023
|AMET 2023 Application Forms||January 17, 2023|
|Last date for fee payment||February 15, 2023|
|Last date for fee payment with fine of Rs.200||To be notified|
|Last date for fee payment with fine of Rs.500||To be notified|
|Hall Ticket for AMET 2023||To be notified|
|AMET 2023 Admission Test||February 25, 2023 & March 05, 2023|
|Result of Admission Test||To be notified|
|Counselling||To be notified|
AMET Eligibility Criteria 2023
- UG degree (10+2+3 Pattern), recognized by AIU (Association of Indian Universities)
- Minimum 50% aggregate in 10th, 12th and UG. Students in their final year can apply with the last completed semester results.
- Any one of the valid test scores of Rank in Amrita MET / CAT / XAT / MAT / CMAT / GMAT / GRE. Candidates appearing for these tests can apply with the test registration number.
- Amrita School of Business, Coimbatore Campus accepts NMAT scores.
- Department of Management, Kochi and Amritapuri (Kollam) campuses accepts valid KMAT scores.
- Candidates applying for MBA-MS at Bengaluru need to have a minimum IBT-TOEFL score of 79 or IELTS score of 6.5 with individual category score of 6 or a PTE score of 55 with individual category score of 50 (to be submitted on or before August 20, 2022.)
- Those appearing for final year examinations of Bachelor’s degree may also apply, subject to the completion of their examinations and viva-voce, if any, before June 30, 2023.
- It is mandatory for a final year student, who is provisionally considered eligible by ASB, Coimbatore and admitted, to submit the mark-sheet and degree certificate of the final year bachelor’s degree examination latest by October 2023.
- Candidates with work experience will have an added advantage for admissions.
|B.E. Marine Engineering||Candidates must have passed class 12 with aggregate 60% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry along with 50% marks in English||Candidates must be physically fit for sea service as per the norms set by the Directorate General of Shipping. Eyesight standard of 6/12 in both eyes or 6/18 in one eye and 6/9 in another eye with no colour blindness is a must.|
|B.E. Naval Architecture and Offshore Engineering||Must have passed class 12 with aggregate 50% marks (45% for reserved category) in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics||NA|
|B.E. Petroleum Engineering||Candidate should have passed class 12 with aggregate 50% marks (45% in case of reserved category) in Maths, Physics and Chemistry||NA|
|B.E. Mechanical Engineering||Candidates should have passed class 12 with aggregate 50% marks for open category and 45% in the case of reserved category in Maths, Physics and Chemistry. Candidates must also have secured 50% marks in English either in Class 10 or 12. Boys and Girls both are eligible to apply||NA|
|B.E. Electrical and Electronics Engineering||Passed class 12 with aggregate 50% marks for open category and 45% for reserved category in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Candidates must not have crossed the age of 25 years at the time of admission.||NA|
|B.E. Food Processing Technology||Candidate should have passed class 12 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology with 50% marks in aggregate||NA|
|B.E. Mining Engineering||Candidates should have passed class 12 with aggregate 50% marks (45% in case of reserved category) in Maths, Physics and Chemistry. Candidates must also have secured 50% marks in English either in Class 10 or 12. Both Boys and Girls are eligible to apply||NA|
- The selection process will be based on best score secured in Amrita MBA Entrance Test A-MET-2023 or valid test score of CAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT/XAT/GRE/KMAT/NMAT
- Candidates are short-listed for Personal Interview (PI), based on their academic and test score and will be informed about the PI date by email and SMS. (Candidate who are not shortlisted will not get any communication)
- During the PI candidates will be evaluated on their written and verbal communication skills, subject and general knowledge and overall personality.
- Offer letters are sent to the candidates to the successful candidates by email and SMS.
- Selected candidates need to make the payment online by the said date.
Important Links for AMET 2023
|Download Application Form|
|Download Application Form|
AMET Admit Card 2023
Academy of Maritime Education and Training (AMET) is going to conduct the AMET Exam 2023 very soon. Candidates who applied for the AMET 2023 are able to Download the AMET Admit card 2023. The officials will announce the AMET Admit Card 2023 very soon. Stay here to get latest updates. Check the AMET Admit Card 2023 Details from the link below.