welfarerecruitments.apcfss.in APSWREIS AP Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society – General Recruitment Notification. .. at official Website welfarerecruitments.apcfss.in Notification release for District Co-ordinators, Principals, TGT & Care Taker Jobs Direct Recruitment
- APSWREIS Teaching & Non-Teaching Recruitment 2019
- AP BC Gurukulam Recruitment Notification 2019 for 742 Teaching & Non-Teaching Staff Vacancies @ apswreis.in
- Vacancy Details of AP BC Gurukulam Teaching & Non-Teaching Staff Jobs 2019
- Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification
- Age Limit
- Pay Scale
- Selection Process
- Application Fee
- How to Apply for Teaching & Non-Teaching Staff Jobs
- Important Dates for AP BC Gurukulam Teaching & Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2019
- Important Links for AP BC Gurukulam 750 Teaching & Non-Teaching Staff Vacancies
APSWREIS Teaching & Non-Teaching Recruitment 2019
APSWREIS GENERAL RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION NO. 01 /2019
Applications are invited for appointment of DCO / Principal Grade-II / Trained Graduate Teacher / Caretaker(Warden) through direct recruitment in the Institutions run by APSWREI society in the State.
Andhra Pradesh Social Welfare Residential Education Institution society (AP BC Gurukulam) released notification for the recruitment of the posts of 750 Teaching & Non-Teaching Staff under AP BC Gurukulam Recruitment. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply Online mode before the Last Date i.e., Updating soon. other Details Like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links, syllabus, admit cards, results, previous papers are given Below on schools360.in
|Examination Date||Will be Announced|
|Print Application||Click Here|
|Online Payment||Click Here|
|Online Application||Click Here|
AP BC Gurukulam Recruitment Notification 2019 for 742 Teaching & Non-Teaching Staff Vacancies @ apswreis.in
|Name of The Organization||Andhra Pradesh Social Welfare Residential Education Institution society (AP BC Gurukulam)|
|No. of Posts||750 Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Teaching & Non-Teaching Staff|
|Job Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||Degree qualification with B.Ed or its equivalent Education Diploma along with APTET or CTET qualificationis|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Official Website||apswreis.in/ welfarerecruitments.apcfss.in|
Vacancy Details of AP BC Gurukulam Teaching & Non-Teaching Staff Jobs 2019
- A Post Graduate Degree from any university recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Administrative experience of 3 years in State/Central Govt.Organizations
- A Post Graduate Degree with 1st class (with minimum 60% marks) from any university recognized by University Grants Commission(UGC)
- A B.Ed Degree from UGC / NCTE recognized University with minimum of 50 % marks.
- A total teaching experience of not less than 10 years including
- 3 years of experience as PGT or JL in any Govt/Govt.Aided school/Jr.College
- 3 years of administrative experience as Head Master/Principal of a High School or Jr.College funded by State/Central/Union Territory Government
Trained Graduate Teacher:
- A 1st class Post Graduate degree in the subjects shown at Annexure- C from any University recognized by UGC with not less than 60% marks in the relevant subject.
- (In case of SC, ST, BC candidates not less than 55% marks in Post Graduation)
- A B.Ed., degree or equivalent qualification from UGC/NCTE recognized University with relevant Subject as one of the methods of teaching.
- Must have passed TET Paper II conducted by State Government.
- Graduation degree from any University recognized by University Grants Commission(UGC)
- B.Ed.,degree from UGC/NCTE recognized University..
No person shall be eligible for direct recruitment to the above posts, if he / she is less than 18 years of age or more than 44 years of age as on 1.1.2019.
For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
- District coordinator : 46,060 – 98,440
- Principal Grade-II : 40,270 – 93,780
- Trained Graduate Teacher: 28,940 – 78,910
- Care Taker (Warden): 21,230 – 63,010
Selection will be done as per Written Exam
The Applicants have to pay a fee of Rs.500/- towards Application processing fee for each post through Debit Card / Credit Card / On-line Transfer. On receipt of fee, the candidate shall be issued a Unique ID, which will act as reference number for the application. It may be noted that issuance of Unique ID does not mean that the candidate has submitted the application on-line. It is only a confirmation of the fee received.
How to Apply for Teaching & Non-Teaching Staff Jobs
- First of all visit official website welfarerecruitments.apcfss.in
- Click on the career section.
- Look around for “AP BC Gurukulam Recruitment 2019 for Teaching & Non-Teaching Staff Posts“.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Important Dates for AP BC Gurukulam Teaching & Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2019
Starting Date of Application Form: 14.02.2019
Closing Date of submission of Application: 28.02.2019
Important Links for AP BC Gurukulam 750 Teaching & Non-Teaching Staff Vacancies
|AP BC Gurukulam Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here to Apply Online|