- School Level,District Level, State Level AP TS Chekumuki Science Talent Test 2017
School Level,District Level, State Level AP TS Chekumuki Science Talent Test 2017
AP TS Jana Vignana Vedika Chekumuki Talent Test 2017 will be held on 7th’ November’ 2017′ in School Level.School,District,State Level Chekumuki Science Test 2017 under JVV Chekumuki Science Sambaralu.Chekumuki Science Sambaralu School, District, State level Chekumuki Science Test Dates 2017.
AP TS Chekumuki Science Talent Test 2017
Jana Vignana Vedika (JVV), a voluntary science organization has been working for the past 28 years in our state to inculcate scientific temper among the masses in general and particularly among the students. JVV has district units in all districts of the state as well as mandal and town units, through which activities of science popularization spreads throughout the state.
AP Chekumuki Science Talent Test Model Question Papers
JVV conduct this programme in four(4) levels –
1. School Level,
2. Mandal Level,
3. District Level and
4. State Level.
School, District and State Level Chekumuki Science Test 2017
The JNV is going to issue the School, District and State Level Chekumuki Science Test 2017 Notification in this regarding. The Jana Vignana Vedika, a National Award winning voluntary science organization, is actively involved, for nearly three decades, in popularization of science among masses and school children and inculcation of scientific temper among them. As you know, our organization is holding every year, a mega science event, known as chekumuki science festival at school, mandal, district and finally at state levels which consists of several fun science activities including quizzes and tests to promote knowledge of science among school children.
Chekumuki Science Sambaralu 2017 Scheduled Dates
➤School level is on November 7th’2017
➤Mandal/Town level is on November 17th’2017
➤District level is on 9th and 10th of December’2017
➤State level is on 5th,6th and 7th of January’2018
➤Entry Fees : TM & EM ; Rs.5/-
Chekumuki Science Talant Test 2017 Instructions
- The Test held separately and parallel for Telugu and English medium students
- As per your requirement, JJVV hand over the question papers along with KEY in sealed covers to you one day before the Test
- All 50 questions of the Test are of multiple choice type and 80 percent questions from the syllabus of 8th, 9th and 10th class science subjects and 20 percent are from general studies.
- Kindly evaluate the test papers with key supplied and depute the best student in each class and to form a 3-Members School Team in each medium(Telugu and English) to participate in the next level, i.e.,Mandal Level to be held at Mandal Head Quarters on 17-11-2017.
- Best team in each medium from both Government and Private Schools, separately at the Mandal Level, will be selected to participate in the District Level Science Test to be held on 26-11-2017 at the respective District Headquarters.
- Best Team to participate in the State Level Test in each medium from both Govt. and Private Schools, separately will be deputed to participate in the State Level Science Festival to be held on 8th, 9th and 10th December,2017 at District Venue (Kothagudem) in TS and The State-level Chekumuki science talent test would be held at Rajahmundry from January 3 and 5 in AP
- Fabulous Prizes and Participation Certificates will be given away for the teams.