AP DEECET (DIETCET) Notification 2020 – apdeecet.apcfss.in | AP DIETCET (TTC) Eligibility, Syllabus, Online Application Form, Exam Dates – June 2020: Department of School Education Andhra Pradesh released the latest admission notification AP DEECET/DIETCET/D.Ed/TTC (Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test) for admission to Diploma In Education(D.Ed) 2 years course in Govt. DIET and private elementary teacher training institutions across the Andhra Pradesh. School education department of AP will release the AP DEECET/DIETETIC/TTC 2020 Notification on 23 March 2020 for the academic year 2020-2021. All Eligible and Interested Candidates can submit the AP DIET CET TTC Online Applications on its official website deecetap.cgg.gov.in on or before the last date. Applicants can also get the AP DEECET Online Applications here. AP DEECET/DIETCET written Exam will be conducted in May 2020.The complete details regarding AP DEECET 2020 Registration, fee, Eligibility, exam date, How to Apply, Application form and other information are given below.
|Date of Examination||Spells||Duration|
|23.06.2020 & 24.06.2020||In required spells||02 Hrs 30 Mins|
- AP D.El.Ed Admission 2020-22 Application Form
- AP DEECET TTC Entrance Test 2020 – AP DIET CET Online Application Form @ apdeecet.apcfss.in
- AP D.El.Ed Application 2020
- AP DEECET 2020 Eligibility
- AP DEECET 2020 Important Dates
- Important Links for AP DEECET Notification 2020
- AP DIET CET (TTC) Syllabus 2020
- AP DEECET 2020 Exam Pattern
AP D.El.Ed Admission 2020-22 Application Form
Online applications for DEECET 2020 are invited from candidates who intend to take admission into two years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) in Government District institutes of Education and Training (D.I.E.Ts) and other Private Elementary Teacher Training Institutions in the state to be conducted by Dept. of School Education, Govt of A.P on 21.05.2020 and 05.06.2020 in all 13 Districts of the state of A.P. In DEECET-2020 English medium seats are also available in certain Govt DIETs and Private D.El.Ed. Colleges to an extent of 7000 approximately and the number of seats may vary at the time of web options. For eligibility please see the information bulletin.
The candidates should have secured 50% of marks in aggregate in the Qualifying Examination for appearing in the DEECET for both ‘A’ and ‘B’ category seats. The minimum percentage of marks in the qualifying Examination for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Physically Challenged candidates shall however be 45% for both ‘A’ and ‘B’ category seats.
AP DEECET TTC Entrance Test 2020 – AP DIET CET Online Application Form @ apdeecet.apcfss.in
AP DEECET Exam is a State Level Common Entrance Test conducted by Department of School Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh to provide the admissions into two years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EL.Ed) in Government District Institutes of Education and Training (DIET’s) in AP. Every year, Andhra Pradesh DSE conducts AP DEECET Exam for the interested & eligible candidates who intend to take admissions into the full-time D.Ed (2 years) programmes in DIETs with the release of AP DIETCET Notification 2020.
AP DEECET Apply Online 2020 AP DEECET 2020 Application link APDEECET 2020 Notification AP DEECET 2020 Syllabus AP DEECET Exam Date: The officials of AP Government, Commissioner of School Education conducts the DEECET Every year to provide the Admission in 2 years of Diploma in Education (D.Ed). The Interested candidates, who completed intermediate in AP State. Now the eligible candidates are searching for the AP DEECET 2020 Notification and Application Link . for those candidates, here on this page, we provided the AP DEECET 2020 Apply online link on this page. So, the candidates can apply through this page also. The Application Dates, Exam Dates, Eligibility criteria and moreover given at the end of this page.
|Date Of Examination||23.06.2020 & 24.06.2020|
|Payment Start Date | Payment End Date||21.05.2020 | 04.06.2020|
|Application Start Date | Application End Date||21.05.2020 | 05.06.2020|
AP D.El.Ed Application 2020
The Andhra Pradesh Government will release the DEECET 2020 Notification through online. And the application link also available in official website. So, the interested candidates can apply through online. Many candidates don’t know how to apply through the official website. So for those candidates here on this page, we provided the direct link of AP DEECET 2020 Application link. The Application process is given below.
AP DEECET 2020 Eligibility
- Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
- The candidates should satisfy Local / Non-Local Status requirement as laid down in the A.P.Educational Institutions (Regulation of admission) Order1974 as subsequently amended from time to time.
- Candidate should have obtained a rank in DEECET-2020 and should satisfy the eligibility criteria prescribed.
The candidate who passed or appeared for the 10+2 during 2019-20 final Examinations (Qualifying Examination) or its equivalent are eligible to appear for the entrance test. But, they should have passed the qualifying examination by the time of admission.
The candidate should have secured 50 percent of marks in aggregate in qualifying examination for appearing in the DEECET – 2020 for both A & B category seats. The minimum percentage of marks in the case of Schedule caste, Scheduled Tribe and Physically Challenged candidates shall however be 45 percent for both A & B category seats.
Note:The candidates who passed Intermediate with vocational courses are not eligible
- Mathematics:- Those who studied Mathematics as a subject at Intermediate level
- Physical Science: – Those who studied Physics & Chemistry as subjects at Intermediate level
- Biological Science: – Those who studied Botany & Zoology as subjects at Intermediate level
- Social Studies: – Those who studied any of two subjects out of Civics, Economics, History, Geography and Commerce at Intermediate level
Note: The candidates who passed Intermediate with Vocational Courses are not eligible.
- The candidates should have completed 17 years as on 01-09-2020.There is no Upper age limit.
AP DEECET/DIETCET Application Fee
The fee prescribed for appearing for DEECET – 2020 (including examination fee) is Rs.600/-(Rupees six hundred Only). Candidates can pay the fee through payment Gateway from 21.05.2020 to 04.06.2020 and submit online application at the DEECET – 2020 website: https://cse.ap.gov.in & https://apdeecet.apcfss.in from 21.05.2020 to 05.06.2020.
Examination centers for AP DEECET – 2020
DEECET – 2020 shall be conducted in all the 13 Districts of the A.P. State. Candidate can choose any District of his/her choice for online examination center. If the slot for examination is exhausted (capacity) in the opted district, nearby district centre will be allotted.
How to Apply Online for AP DEECET 2020 Notification @ apdeecet.apcfss.in
The candidates shall first download the ‘Information Bulletin’ free of cost from the DEECET website https://cse.ap.gov.in & https://apdeecet.apcfss.in and go through it carefully and satisfy their eligibility for appearing for DEECET, 2020.
- Log on to the official website official portal i.e, apdeecet.apcfss.in or directly go to the link attached here.
- The homepage of the official site will appear on the screen.
- Find the related link “APDEECET 2020 Notification” on the homepage of the official website.
- Read the details provided in AP TTC Entrance Exam Notification 2020 carefully.
- Ensure the AP DIETCET Eligibility & click on “Apply Online” tab.
- Fill the AP DEECET Application form 2020 with all the necessary details.
- Pay the application fee through the proper channels.
- Upload the scanned images of photo & signature if required.
- Verify all the details in the AP DIETCET 2020 Application form before submitting it.
- Then, click on “Submit” button & keep the hard copy of the AP D.Ed TTC Application form for further reference.
AP DEECET 2020 Important Dates
|ITEM||DEECET – 2020|
|Notification for conduct of DEECET – 2020||20.05.2020|
|Payment of application fee through online||21.05.2020 to 09.06.2020|
|Submission of application through online with payment of fee||21.05.2020 to 10.06.2020|
|Last date for payment of application fee through online||09.06.2020|
|Last date of receipt of filled in application through online||10.06.2020|
|Generation of Hall tickets||16.06.2020 to 18.06.2020|
|Issue of Hall tickets through online||19.06.2020|
|Date of DEECET – 2020||23.06.2020 to 24.06.2020|
|Date of announcement of results and ranks||29.06.2020|
|Handing over of list of colleges granted affiliation for that particular year by SCERT||10.06.2020|
|First phase of Counseling (Preparation of Seat Matrix, Submission of web based options by candidates, allotment of seats to candidates issue of provisional letters of admission, verification of certificates at DIETs and issue of Final Admission letter)||03.07.2020 to 12.07.2020|
|Second phase of Counseling||17.07.2020 to 22.07.2020|
|Special Counseling||25.07.2020 & 29.07.2020|
|First Instruction day||03.08.2020|
Important Links for AP DEECET Notification 2020
|AP DEECET 2020 Notification||Click Here|
|Information Bulletin||Click Here|
AP DIET CET (TTC) Syllabus 2020
All the candidates who have applied for the AP DEECET Exam are searching for the Exam Syllabus and Test pattern. AP DEECET is an entrance exam to get an admission into two-year D.Ed courses at various colleges in the state of Telangana. So to make the test preparation, the candidate must know the AP DEECET 2020 Syllabus & Exam pattern. With the AP DEETCET Syllabus, candidates can get a clear idea towards the subjects included in the exam. Also, candidates can evaluate which type of questions will be asked in the examination for how many marks. Based on this information, candidates can start the test preparation
AP DEECET 2020 Exam Pattern
AP DEECET 2020 exam will be an objective type exam. Candidates will be asked 100 MCQ questions. The question paper will be divided into two parts i.e. Part-A and Part-B. Part-A will be of 60 marks whereas Part-B will be of 40 marks.
|Part-A||No. of questions||Q.Nos||Q.Nos||Syllabus|
|Teaching Aptitude||5||1 – 5||5||A.P. State
Class VI to X
|General Knowledge||5||6 – 10||5|
|English||5||11 – 15||5|
|Telugu||5||16 – 20||5|
|Opted Language ( Telugu /
Tamil / Urdu / English)
|10||21 – 30||10|
|Mathematics||10||31 – 40||10|
|General Science||10||41 – 50||10|
|Social Studies||10||51 – 60||10|
|Part-B||No. of questions||Q.Nos||Q.Nos||Syllabus|
|Mathematics||40||61 – 100||40||Two Years
A.P. State Syllabus
a) Physics (20)
|40||61 – 80
|Bio – Science
a) Botany (20)
b) Zoology (20)
|40||61 – 80
a) History (13)
b) Economics (13)
c) Civics (13)
d) History/Economics/ Civics (1)
|40||61 – 100||40|
- Maths: Those who studied Mathematics as a subject at Intermediate level.
- Physical Science: Those who studied Physics and Chemistry as their Intermediate Subjects.
- Biological Science: Those who studied Botany, Zoology as their Intermediate Subjects.
- Social Studies: Those who studied two subjects out of Five Subjects viz., Civics, Economics, History, Geography, Commerce.
Weightage of Marks Part- B:
1st Year Mathematics – 20 Marks
2nd Year Mathematics – 20 Marks
TOTAL – 40 Marks
- Physical Science
1st Year Physics & 2nd Year Physics – 20 Marks
1st Year Chemistry & 2nd Year Chemistry – 20 Marks
TOTAL – 40 Marks
- Biological Science
1 st Year Botany & 2nd Year Botany – 20 Marks
1st Year Zoology & 2nd Year Zoology – 20 Marks
TOTAL – 40 Marks
- Social Studies
1st Year & 2nd Year History – 13 Marks
1st Year & 2nd Year Economics – 13 Marks
1st Year & 2nd Year Civics – 13 Marks History / Economics / Civics – 1 mark
TOTAL – 40 Marks
- The subject and syllabi of the test shall be of the standard of Classes VI to X of A.P.
- State New Syllabus for Part-A & for Part B A.P. State Intermediate syllabus
- The medium of Entrance Test: Question paper shall be in Telugu or Urdu or Tamil or English based on the medium opted by the candidate.
- English Medium:- The candidates who have studied Intermediate in the English medium are alone eligible for admission of seats into English medium offered by the Institution concerned.
- Telugu/Urdu/Tamil medium:-The candidates who have studied SSC/Intermediate in the medium concerned (Telugu, Urdu, or Tamil) or who studied Telugu or Urdu or Tamil as first language in SSC or its equivalent or who studied as one of the above languages as second language in Intermediate exam are alone eligible for admission of seats into concerned medium viz. Telugu/Urdu/ /Tamil offered by the Institution concerned.
- Only the candidates who obtain qualifying marks in the DEECET shall be assigned ranks as per order of merit in their respective medium
- No requests for re-totaling of marks, revaluation of answer scripts or personal identification of answer scripts will be entertained.
- The DEECET will be conducted at different examination centers to be constituted at District Head quarters and any other places identified by the District Authorities.
- Tamil medium candidates should write the test in Chittoor district Head Quarters only.
AP DEECET 2020 Hall Ticket Download
Candidates can download their Hall Tickets from the website at https://cse.ap.gov.in & https://apdeecet.apcfss.in from 10.05.2020. In case any candidate could not download the Hall ticket she/he should contact the Help Line phone number 9121148061, 9121148062 between 10.30 AM and 5.00 PM on all working days only giving details of the journal number of the fee paid, reference number of the application submitted.
Hall Tickets for AP DIETCET/ DEECET 2020 can be Downloaded from below link
AP DEECET 2020 Hall Ticket (Download) AP DIETCET Admit Card @apdeecet.apcfss.in
You may Also Like
- AP DEECET Counselling 2020 (Started) 1st Web Options Entry, Seat Allotment, Process @ apdeecet.apcfss.in
- AP DEECET Hall Ticket 2020 (Download) AP DIETCET TTC Exam Dates @apdeecet.apcfss.in
- AP DEECET Answer Key 2020 (Released) AP DIETCET (TTC) Response Sheet Question Paper @ apdeecet.apcfss.in