AP EAMCET 2019: Notification, Schedule, Exam Dates, Online Application Form
- AP EAMCET 2019 – Application Form sche.ap.gov.in |Eligibility, Exam Schedule, Online Application, Exam Dates
- AP EAMCET 2019 Important Dates | Activity Schedule
- AP EAMCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- For Engineering & Pharmacy courses
- AP EAMCET Age Limit
- AP EAMCET 2018 Application Fee
- How to Apply Online for AP EAMCET 2019 Notification
- AP EAMCET 2019 Online Application Form
- Click Here to Download AP EAMCET 2018 Notification
- AP EAMCET 2018 Online Application form
- AP EAMCET 2019 Exam Pattern
- AP EAMCET 2019 Courses offering
- AP EAMCET 2019 Syllabus
Update on 10th Feb 2019: AP EAMCET 2019 Convener Mr. Saibaba Released AP EAMCET 2019 Schedule. As per the Activity Schedule schools360.in has been provided Latest updated article here…
AP EAMCET 2019 – Application Form sche.ap.gov.in |Eligibility, Exam Schedule, Online Application, Exam Dates
Andhra Pradesh Government released an AP EAMCET 2019 Notification, exam dates. Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET 2019) will be conducted on the behalf of APSCHE.The Organisation JNTU Kakinada Conducting AP EAAMCET 2019 for Applied candidates. This is a common Entrance Test CET for Students can get admission in various professional courses in engineering, agriculture, and pharmacy. Here we Provide a Detailed information of AP EAMCET 2018 such as Notification, exam dates, application form, eligibility, syllabus, Previous Papers etc.
AP EAMCET 2019 Important Dates | Activity Schedule
|Notification of AP EAMCET||26-02-2019|
|Starting of submission of online application form||26-02-2019|
|Last date to submit the application form||27-03-2019|
|Correction in details of online application form||29-03-2019 (tentative)|
|Last date to submit application form with late fee of Rs. 500/-||04-04-2019|
|Last date to submit application form with late fee of Rs. 1000/-||09-04-2019|
|Last date to submit application form with late fee of Rs. 5000/-||14-04-2019|
|Last date to submit application form with late fee of Rs. 10,000/-||Not Possible|
|Admit card available from||16-04-2019 Onwards|
|Exam Date||20th April to 23th April 2019 (Engineering) & 23rd & 24th April 2019 (Aggriculture) |
Timings: 10AM to 1PM & 2.30PM to 5.30PM
|Publication of Preliminary key||Last week of April 2019|
|Last date for receiving objection on preliminary key||1st week of May 2019|
|Announcement of Ranks||5th May 2019|
Andhra Pradesh AP EAMCET 2019 Notification | AP EAMCET Application Form @ sche.ap.gov.in
Andhra Pradesh EAMCET (Engineering Agricultural Medical Common Entrance Test) 2019 is a Entrance Test to get Admission in Engineering and Medical Colleges through out Andhra Pradesh State. After Bifurcation of AP & Telangana, 2 states CM’s had planned to conduct TS EAMCET 2019 & AP EAMCET 2019 Separately and Andhra pradesh & Telangana Eamcet Results in same month without clashes. So, get ready to prepare the AP EAMCET 2019 Previous Question Paper Sets A, B,C, D to get Good marks in Final EAMCET Exams 2019.
AP EAMCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
For Engineering & Pharmacy courses
- Qualifying Exam: Students should pass in Intermediate or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Students must qualify the qualifying exam in the subjects such as Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Diploma Holder’s: Final year diploma holders can also apply.
- Appearing candidates: Final year appearing students can also apply for the exam
AP EAMCET Age Limit
There is No Age Limit
AP EAMCET 2018 Application Fee
- Application fee can be made through online mode by the credit card/debit card & net banking.
|Engineering (E)||Rs. 500/-|
|Agriculture & Medical (AM)||Rs. 500/-|
|For both E+AM||Rs. 1000/-|
How to Apply Online for AP EAMCET 2019 Notification
- open the official site of AP EAMCET @ https://sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet/
- See the Recruitment Option
- Download that notification
- Clearly, refer all the details in it
- Submit the form
- Take the hard copy of the Submitted application.
AP EAMCET 2019 Online Application Form
Eligible and Interested Candidates Go through the Official Website of APEAMCET then Apply Online Before Final Date.
The online application window will open on 26th Feb 2019 and candidates will be able to apply online
Previous Year Links are Shown here.. AP EAMCET 2019 links will be updated soon here. Keep visiting schools360.in by bookmarking this page We provide latest Information on TS and AP Exam Updates.
AP EAMCET 2019 Exam Pattern
- The AP EAMCET 2019 language will be Telugu and English only
- The students who want to appear for Urdu language exam, they can give it in Hyderabad only
- The paper duration will be 3 hours
- Paper is divided into three sections they are Maths, Chemistry and Physics
- Total marks for examination paper is 160 that includes
80 marks of Mathematics
40 for Chemistry
40 for Physics
- You will get 1 marks for each answer
- While negative marking is not available in this examination
- The format of question will be MCQ, which has only one correct answer
AP EAMCET 2019 Courses offering
- B.E., B.Tech. / B.Tech. (Bio-Tech.) / B.Tech. (Diary Technology)/ B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering)/ B. Pharmacy / B.Tech. (Food Science and Technology (FST)) / B.Sc. (Commercial Agri. & Business Mgt. (CA & BM)).
- B.Sc. (Ag.) / B.Sc. (Hort.) / B.V.Sc. & A.H. / B.F.Sc.
- MBBS / BDS
- BAMS / BHMS / BNYS.
AP EAMCET 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus for AP EAMCET examination is prepared on the basis of 11th and 12th standard syllabus. The EAMCET Syllabus consists of physics, mathematics, zoology, botany and chemistry. The question is asked to the students for understanding their individual’s subjects and academic knowledge.
AP EAMCET Syllabus
AP EAMCET Hall Tickets 2019
AP EAMCET Hall Tickets will be released in one week before the exam. the Expected date of AP EAMCET hall tickets 2019 are from 16-04-2019. Candidates can visit frequently for latest updates AP EAMCET 2019 Exam.