AP ECET 2nd Round Counselling & Seat Allotment 2020: Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) has released the AP ECET 2020 second Phase counseling Schedule. Those who did not get Seat in the First phase can Opt for This round of Web Counselling. Find the Details at apecet.nic.in.
- AP ECET 2nd Phase Counselling Dates 2020
- AP ECET Schedule of Counselling 2020
- AP ECET Counselling 2020 – Process
- AP ECET 2020 Web Options
- AP ECET Web Counselling 2020 – Download College wise Seat Allotment Lists @ apecet.nic.in
- Highlights of AP ECET Counselling 2020
- Important Links for the AP ECET Counselling 2020
AP ECET 2nd Phase Counselling Dates 2020
|Payment of counseling fee||26th November 2020|
|Document Verification||26th to 28th November 2020|
|Option Freezing||28th November 2020|
|Seat Allotment||30th November 2020|
On 13th November 2020, AP ECET 2020 First Phase Seat Allotment has released by the Department of Technical Education and AP State Council of Higher Education. Those candidates who are attended for AP ECET 1st round Counselling 2020 can Download the College wise Allocation letter by login into their account in apecet.nic.in
The AP ECET Counselling Dates 2020 are announced on the official website @ apecet.nic.in. The JNTUA successfully organized the AP ECET Exam 2020 for the academic year 2020 -21. And it has Released the AP ECET Results 2020 The candidates who are Qualified in the AP ECET 2020 are able to check out the AP ECET Counselling and Web Options Schedule from the official website given above. Based on the candidate’s Rank/Merit the Seat Allotment Letters issued by the aspirants. The candidates who filled the application forms and who appeared for the counseling are able to download the AP ECET Seat Allotment Results. To grab more details please read the full article we mentioned the complete details about AP ECET Seat Allotment Results 2020.
Qualified and eligible candidates of APECET-2020 (Diploma holders of all branches of Engineering and Pharmacy & B.Sc. Maths) are informed to participate in web counselling for the seats available in Engineering and Pharmacy colleges in the State of Andhra Pradesh(both University and Private) by payment of processing fee as given below.
AP ECET Schedule of Counselling 2020
SCHEDULE FOR CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION FOR ALL BRANCHES INCLUDING PHARMACY AND B.SC. (MATHS) CANDIDATES (WHOSE DATA IS NOT VERIFIED ONLINE) AT HELP LINE CENTERS
(REPORTING TIME 9.00 A.M. Every day)
|INTEGRATED RANKS CALLED:||FROM||TO||FROM||TO||FROM||TO|
SCHEDULE FOR CENTRALISED CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION ( FOR ALL BRANCHES INCLUDING PHARMACY AND BSC MATHS) FOR PH, CAP, NCC, SPORTS & GAMES CATEGORIES AT GOVERNMENT POLYTECHNIC, VIJAYAWADA ONLY.REPORTING TIME 9.00 A.M. EVERY DAY.
|CAP||1 TO LAST|
|NCC||1 TO 15000|
|SPORTS&GAMES||1 TO 15000|
|PH||1 TO LAST|
|NCC||15001 TO LAST RANK|
|SPORTS&GAMES||15001 TO LAST RANK|
SCHEDULE FOR EXERCISING OPTIONS FOR DIPLOMA HOLDERS OF ALL BRANCHES INCLUDING PHARMACY AND B.SC. (MATHS) CANDIDATES
|DATE||FROM RANK||TO RANK|
|06.11.2020 TO 08.11.2020||1||LAST RANK|
AP ECET 2020 Counselling Dates
AP ECET 2020
September 14, 2020
Declaration of Result
October 6, 2020
|AP ECET rank card 2020||October 8, 2020|
AP ECET 2020 counseling date- Round 1
November 4, 2020
Certification verification Dates
November 5 to November 7, 2020
Web Option entry
November 6 to November 8, 2020
08.11.2020 at 06.00 PM
13.11.2020 after 6.00 PM
AP ECET Counselling 2020 -Fee
All the candidates from 1 to Last Rank can pay the Processing fee online from 04.11.2020 using URL https://apecet.nic.in
Rs.1200/- (for OC/BC) and Rs. 600/- (for SC/ST) through online by credit card/ debit card/ (or) net banking through the “Pay processing fee” link in the web site https://apecet.nic.in
AP ECET Counselling 2020 – Process
The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education is conducting admission to the Candidates into various Engineering and Pharmacy Courses who passed Diploma in Engineering/ Pharmacy or B.Sc with Mathematics and qualified in ECET [FDH & B.SC(MATHEMATICS)].
The process of inviting the qualified candidates of ECET [FDH & B.SC(MATHEMATICS)] and allotting a seat as per their option is known as Counseling. Earlier the candidate used to attend in any one of the Counseling Centers for securing a seat in a college. In this process, candidates have to travel all the way to report at any one of the counseling centers more than once. But in the Web Counseling candidates can select a college and a Course from a nearest Internet Center.
For the Convenience of the Candidates from the academic year 2010-11, government has decided to adopt a total web based counseling procedure where candidate can exercise options. that is can select a college and course intend to study through internet centre or internet facility available at their residence and where such facility is not available candidate can approach any one of the help line centers nearer to them.
AP ECET Counselling Notification 2020
The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education will issue a notification during June-July in news papers indicating the dates and ranks of the candidates to be attended for Registration, Verification of Certificates and Schedule for Exercising options and also notify the list of Help-line Centers. Candidates who fail to report for Certificates verification will not be considered for allotment of seats in any of the colleges.
Documents Required for AP ECET 2020 Certificate Verification
All original Certificates and two sets of Xerox copies
- APECET-2020 Rank card.
- APECET-2020 Hall Ticket.
- Memorandum of Marks (Diploma/Degree).
- Provisional Diploma Certificate/Degree Certificate.
- Proof of Date of Birth (SSC or its Equivalent Memo).
- Study Certificate from VII to Diploma/9th to Degree B. Sc. Maths candidates
- Residence Certificate of candidate for a period of 7 years preceding to qualifying examination(Diploma/degree or its equivalent examination) in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education.
- Andhra Pradesh Residence Certificate of father/mother for a period of 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Andhra Pradesh from Tahsildar in respect of Non-Local Candidates.
- Employer Certificate : Candidates who are children of parents who are in the employment of this State or Central Government, Public Sector Corporations and other similar Quasi Public Institutions within the State at the time of applying for APECET examination.
- Integrated Community Certificate, in case of BC/ST/SC issued by the competent authority.
- Income certificate of parents from all sources issued on or after 01.01.2017 or White Ration card (candidate name and either of the parents name have to be reflected in the ration card) those who claims tuition fee reimbursement.
- Local status certificate (if applicable) i.e a candidate who migrates to any part of the state of Andhra Pradesh from the state of Telangana from 02-June-2014 to on/before 01-June- 2021shall be regarded as the local candidate in the state of Andhra Pradesh
- EWS certificate valid for the year 2020-21 from MeeSeva for OC candidates who want to claim reservation under EWS category
- Candidates claiming reservation under NCC/Sports/ PH/ CAP shall bring the original certificates.
- PH – Candidates shall submit certificate issued by the District Medical Board.
- CAP – Candidates shall submit Certificates from the Zilla Sainik Welfare Board (viz) Discharge book & Identity card etc for Verification. Children of Ex-Service and In-
- Service persons who are domicile of Andhra Pradesh will alone be considered for allotment of seats under CAP Category.
- NCC & Sports –Produce original certificates issued by competent authorities. The candidates should have represented from the state of AP.
Minorities – The Muslim and Christian Minority Candidates should bring Transfer Certificate(TC) of the SSC containing the Religion (Muslim/Christian/Other linguistic) or in the absence of TC, a Certificate issued by the Head of the Institution in which the student studied/appeared for SSC or its equivalent Examination.
List of Help Line Centres:
Government Polytechnic, Srikakulam
MRAGR Government Polytechnic, Vizianagaram
Government Polytechnic, Kancharapalem, Visakhapatnam
Andhra Polytechnic, Kakinada
S.M.V.M Polytechnic, Tanuku,West Godavari dist
Government Polytechnic, Near Benz Circle, Vijayawada
Andhra Loyola Degree college,Near Benz Circle Vijayawada.
MBTS Government Polytechnic, Nallapadu, Guntur.
D.A Government Polytechnic ,Ongole
Government Polytechnic, Venkateswarapuram, Nellore
S.V Government Polytechnic,Tirupathi
Government Polytechnic for women, Kadapa
Government Polytechnic, Ananthapur
Sri G.Pulla Reddy Government Polytechnic ,Kurnool
AP ECET 2020 Web Options
After Certificate Verification in Help-line Centers, a Blank Option Form, List of colleges, courses and their Codes will be given to all the Candidates. Based on the codes, Candidates have to write College and Course code for which they intend to join and it is advised to prepare such lists in consultation with their parents and friends. From out of that list Candidate has to prioritize and write Priority Number in the Blank Option Form which is essential to enter the options on the web. Candidates can exercise any number of options and can take print out if they desire. Help-Line Centers shall furnish the detailed procedure of Exercising Options.
How to Modify AP ECET Web Options
Candidate can change his/her options any number of times during the allotted time. After allotted time for option entry, If the Candidate is not satisfied with the Options exercised, he/she can modify the options on the dates notified by the authority and this is final opportunity for exercising options.
What is Final Seat Allotment?
Based on the options exercised, seat allotment will be made as per merit rank and category (SC/ST/BC/EWS/PH/NCC/CAP/Sports and games quota etc) of the candidate. The final allotments will be placed on the Web on the scheduled date announced, the Candidates will have to down load the allotment order from the web site. The details of allotments will be also sent to the registered mobile number of the candidate.
AP ECET Web Counselling 2020 – Download College wise Seat Allotment Lists @ apecet.nic.in
Jawaharlal Nehru University, Ananthapur is going to conduct the AP ECET First Round Counselling for the Eligible candidates. The AP ECET Counselling starts Soon. All the aspirants after successful completion of AP ECET Counselling who are looking for the AP ECET FinalSeat Allotment Lists then you are in a right place. The AP ECET Seat Allotment results will be announced in online from the official web link @ apecet.nic.in. A huge number of applicants appeared for this counseling. Through counselling, the aspirants get admissions in various Engineering courses offered by the authority. Actually, the AP ECET Examination was conducted on 14th September 2020 and the results were declared out on 06th October 2020. The applicants seeking admissions in various diploma courses have to download the AP ECET Seat Allotment Orders college wise from the web link given above. The AP ECET Final Seat Allotment Lists are also available in PDF Format also.
Highlights of AP ECET Counselling 2020
|Conducted by||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur|
|Exam name||Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test|
|Commonly known as||AP ECET 2020|
How to Download the AP ECET Seat Allotment Results 2020
- Firstly log on to the official web portal @ www.apecet.nic.in
- Search for the link related – AP ECET Final Seat Allotment Results
- Click on the link which is appeared on the screen
- Enter your details like hall ticket number, registration id, password, etc.
- Click on submit button
- Download the copy for the future reference
Important Links for the AP ECET Counselling 2020
AP ECET Counselling Notification: Click Here
AP ECET Counselling Instructions: Click Here