Department of Home, Mangalagiri, Andhra Pradesh invites applications for 14,944 posts of Mahila Police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant / Ward Women & Weaker Sections Protection Secretary on its official website i.e., gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in. The details of AP Gramasachivalayam Notification 2019 are available at schools360.in also. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 10-08-2019. Education qualifications, age limit, selection process and other details are as follows..
- AP Gramasachivalayam Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 14,944 Mahila Police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant / Ward Women & Weaker Sections Protection Secretary Posts
AP Gramasachivalayam Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 14,944 Mahila Police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant / Ward Women & Weaker Sections Protection Secretary Posts
|AP Gramasachivalayam Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Mahila Police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant / Ward Women & Weaker Sections Protection Secretary|
|Total No. of Posts||14,944|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Jobs|
|Registration Dates||27-07-2019 to 10-08-2019|
AP Gramasachivalayam Vacancy Details
|Sl.No||Name of the District||No. of vacancies|
A candidate shall possess the academic qualifications for the post on the date of the notification.
- The candidates shall pass any Degree from any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or a provincial Act or an institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or by a recognized State Board of Technical Education and training are eligible for the post of Mahila police and women & child welfare assistant /Ward women & weaker sections protection secretary.
Place of Job: Andhra Pradesh
Age Limit: 18 to 42 years (as on 01.07.2019 )
Salary Details: Rs.14,600 – 44,870 in RPS 2015 (Rs.15,000/ Permonth in First two Years)
Selection Process: Written Test and/or Interview
To know Application Fee Details Click Here
How to Apply: To know How to Apply for these Posts Click Here
Starting date for submission of application: 27-07-2019
Last date for submission of application: 10-08-2019
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here
AP Women Police & Weaker Sections Protection Secretary Syllabus – Click Here
AP Grama Sachivalayam Women & Child Welfare Assistant Exam Pattern 2019
|Written examination||Questions||Duration||marks||Negative Marking|
|Part- A: General Studies and mental ability||75||75 mins||75||0.25 Mark for every wrong answer|
|Part – B: Indian History, Polity, Economy, Geography, etc., with special reference to Andhra Pradesh.||75||75 mins||75|
AP Sachivalayam Women & Child Welfare Assistant Syllabus 2019
AP Women & Child Welfare Assistant Syllabus – General Studies and mental ability
- General Mental ability and reasoning.
- Quantitative aptitude including data interpretation.
- General English.
- Current affairs of regional, national and international importance.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life, Contemporary development in science and Technology and Information Technology.
- History & Culture of India with a specific focus on AP.
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, 73/74th Amendments, public policy, reforms ad center – state relations with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh.
- Society, Social justice, rights issues.
- Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
- Key welfare & development schemes of Government of Andhra Pradesh
AP Women & Weaker Sections Protection Secretary Syllabus –
- History & Culture of India with a specific focus on AP
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, 73/74th Amendments, public policy, reforms, and center – state relations with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh
- Economy and Planning in India with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh
- Society, social justice, rights issues
- Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political and Legal implications/problems.
- Key welfare & development schemes of Government of Andhra Pradesh Women empowerment and economic development through Self Help Groups / Community Based Organizations with a focus on weaker sections