AP Gramasachivalayam Panchayat Secretary Gr-V Recruitment 2019: PANCHAYAT RAJ AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT, AMARAVATHI, Andhra Pradesh or AP Gramasachivalayam is set to hire eligible Candidates with Must have passed the Degree from any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or a Provincial Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission. Qualification for Panchayat Secretary Gr-V Posts. The Official AP Gramasachivalayam Panchayat Secretary Gr-V Recruitment Notification has been released. This is a wonderful opportunity to get a government job and ensure a secured future. Read further to know about AP Gramasachivalayam Panchayat Secretary Gr-V Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Exam Pattern, How to Apply & Direct Link to Apply and more for AP Gramasachivalayam Recruitment 2019.
- AP Gramasachivalayam Recruitment Notification 2019 for 7040 Panchayat Secretary Gr-V Vacancies @ gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in
- AP Grama Sachivalayam Panchayathi Secretary Gr- V Exam Pattern 2019
- AP Grama Sachivalayam Panchayat Secreatray Gr – V Syllabus 2019
Important Dates for AP Gramasachivalayam Panchayat Secretary Gr-V Application
|Starting Date of Application Form||27-07-2019|
|Closing Date of submission of Application||10-08-2019|
|AP Gramasachivalayam Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here to Apply Online|
|AP Grama Sachivalayam panchayat Secretary Gr-V Syllabus PDF||Click Here|
AP Gramasachivalayam Recruitment Notification 2019 for 7040 Panchayat Secretary Gr-V Vacancies @ gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in
|Name of The Organization||PANCHAYAT RAJ AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT, AMARAVATHI, Andhra Pradesh (AP Gramasachivalayam)|
|No. of Posts||7040 Vacancies|
|Name of the Posts||Panchayat Secretary Gr-V|
|Job Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||Must have passed the Degree from any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or a Provincial Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
Vacancy Details of AP Gramasachivalayam Recruitment 2019
A Total of 7040 jobs are Mentioned in this AP Gramasachivalayam Recruitment
|Sl No||Name of the District||No.of Posts reserved for Local STs in Scheduled|
|No.of Posts in Plain Mandals|
No. of vacancies
Applicants must Pass Must have passed the Degree from any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or a Provincial Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission. from the recognized Organization/Board
Candidates’ age must be 18 to 42 years (as on 01.07.2019 ). For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
AP Gramasachivalayam Panchayat Secretary Gr-V Jobs Salary Details
Selected candidates will get Rs.15,030 – 46,060 (Rs.15,000/ Per month in First two Years) from the organization.
Selection will be done as per Written Test and/or Interview
To know Application Fee Details Click Here
How to Apply for Panchayat Secretary Gr-V Jobs
To know How to Apply for these Posts Click Here
Other AP Grama Sachivalayam Jobs
- AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket 2020: Download Ward Sachivalayam Admit Card ::gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in
- AP VRO Recruitment 2020 (New) 3795 Village Revenue Officer (Grade-II) Jobs
- AP Grama Sachivalayam Notification 2020 (Apply) 14061 Posts, Eligibility | gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in
- AP Grama Sachivalayam Welfare and Education Assistant Notification 2020: Syllabus, Application for 97 Vacancies
- AP Grama/Ward Sachivalayam Syllabus 2020 (Category wise)
- AP Grama Sachivalayam 2nd Merit List 2019 సచివాలయం 2nd/3rd/4th/5th District Wise Selection List
- AP Sachivalayam Vizianagaram Dist Merit List (Out) Men/ Women Merit List Download
- AP Grama Sachivalayam Visakhapatnam Dist Merit List: All Posts/ Men Women Selection List
- AP Grama Sachivalayam Srikakulam Dist Merit List: All Posts/ Men Women Selection List
- AP Grama Sachivalayam EG Dist Merit List / Selection List pdf Download
- AP Grama/ Ward Sachivalayam Kadapa Dist Merit List: YSR Kadapa Selection List pdf
- AP Grama Sachivalayam Results 2019 (Released) Final Selection/Merit List, Cutoff Marks @gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in
- AP Grama Sachivalayam Certificate Verification Schedule | Document Upload Dates
- AP Sachivalayam Results 2019: Category wise/ District wise Toppers List
AP Grama Sachivalayam Panchayathi Secretary Gr- V Exam Pattern 2019
|Part- A: General Studies|
and mental ability
0.25 for each wrong answer
|Part– B: History, Economy, Geography, Politics, etc.,|
Note:– For each correct answer 1 mark will be awarded and each wrong answer will carry negative mark.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Panchayat Secreatray Gr – V Syllabus 2019
AP Panchayati Secretary Grade – V Syllabus Pdf Paper-A (General studies and mental ability)
- General Mental ability and reasoning.
- Quantitative aptitude including data interpretation.
- Comprehension – Telugu & English.
- General English.
- Basic Computer Knowledge.
- Current affairs of regional, national and International importance.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life, Contemporary development in science and Technology and information Technology.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection.
AP Panchayati Secretary Gr V Exam Pattern Pdf Paper-B History, Economy, Geography, Politics, etc.,
- History & Culture of India with specific focus on AP.
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, 73/74th Amendments, public policy, reforms ad centre – state relations with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh.
- Economy and Planning in India with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
- Society, Social justice, rights issues.
- Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political and legal implications / problems.
- Key welfare & development schemes of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- Women empowerment and economic development through self help grounds / community based organizations with focus on weaker sections.