PANCHAYAT RAJ AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT, AMARAVATHI, Andhra Pradesh(AP Gramasachivalayam) has released AP Gramasachivalayam Recruitment Notification-2019 for the post of 11,158 vacancies for the posts of Panchayat Secretary Grade-VI (Digital Assistant) . The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in and schools360.in. This is good news for those who are waiting for Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply offline before the Last date of the Notification i.e., 10-08-2019. And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
- AP Gramasachivalayam Recruitment 2019 | 11,158 Panchayat Secretary Grade-VI (Digital Assistant) Posts Apply Online @ gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in
Other AP Grama Sachivalayam Jobs
- AP Grama Sachivalayam 2nd Merit List 2019 సచివాలయం 2nd/3rd/4th/5th District Wise Selection List
- AP Sachivalayam Notification 2019 (New) Dates, Eligibility | gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in
- AP Sachivalayam Vizianagaram Dist Merit List (Out) Men/ Women Merit List Download
- AP Grama Sachivalayam Visakhapatnam Dist Merit List: All Posts/ Men Women Selection List
- AP Grama Sachivalayam Srikakulam Dist Merit List: All Posts/ Men Women Selection List
- AP Grama Sachivalayam EG Dist Merit List / Selection List pdf Download
- AP Grama/ Ward Sachivalayam Kadapa Dist Merit List: YSR Kadapa Selection List pdf
- AP Grama Sachivalayam Results 2019 (Released) Final Selection/Merit List, Cutoff Marks @gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in
- AP Grama Sachivalayam Certificate Verification Schedule | Document Upload Dates
- AP Grama/Ward Sachivalayam Post wise Category List Exam Dates, Syllabus
- AP Sachivalayam Results 2019: Category wise/ District wise Toppers List
- AP Grama Sachivalayam Toppers List 2019: Check Result @gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in
- AP Grama Sachivalayam Results 2019: Process After Checking Results సచివాలయం ఫలితాల విడుదల
- ::AP Grama/ Ward Sachivalayam Results:: CHECK HERE సచివాలయం ఫలితాలు
AP Gramasachivalayam Recruitment 2019 | 11,158 Panchayat Secretary Grade-VI (Digital Assistant) Posts Apply Online @ gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in
|AP Gramasachivalayam Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Panchayat Secretary Grade-VI (Digital Assistant)|
|Total No. of Posts||11,158|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Jobs|
|Registration Dates||27-07-2019 to 10-08-2019|
AP Gramasachivalayam Vacancy Details
|Sl No||Name of the|
|No.of Reserved for Local|
STs in Scheduled areas
|No.of Posts in|
No. of vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Must have passed the Degree or Diploma in Electrical, Electronics, Computers, IT, Instrumentation, BCA/MCA, any degree with computers as one of the subjects such as B.Sc.,(Computers)/ B.Com.,(Computers) from any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or a Provincial Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission (or) by a recognized State Board of Technical Education and Training. from a recognized Institute for AP Gramasachivalayam Recruitment 2019.
Place of Job: Andhra Pradesh
Age Limit: 18 to 42 years (as on 01.07.2019 )
Salary Details: Rs.14,600-44,870 in RPS 2015 (Rs.15,000/ Permonth in First two Years)
Selection Process: Written Test and/or Interview
Application Fee: To know Application Fee Details Click Here
How to Apply: To know How to Apply for these Posts Click Here
Starting date for submission of application: 27-07-2019
Last date for submission of application: 10-08-2019
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here
Download AP Grama Sachivalayam Panchayathui Secratray Gr VI Syllabus Pdf – Click Here
AP Grama Sachivalayam Panchayat secretary Gr VI Exam Pattern 2019
|Part- A :|
General Studies, Mental Ability, Indian History, Polity, Economy, Geography, etc., with special reference to Andhra Pradesh
|Part – B :|
AP Grama Sachivalayam Panchayay secretary Gr VI Syllabus 2019
AP Panchayat Secretary Grade VI Syllabus Pdf – General studies, Quantitative Aptitude
- General Mental ability and reasoning.
- Quantitative aptitude including data interpretation.
- General English.
- Current affairs of regional, national and International importance.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life, Contemporary development in science and Technology and information Technology.
- History & Culture of India with specific focus on AP.
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, 73/74th Amendments, public policy, reforms ad center – state relations with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh.
- Society, Social justice, rights issues.
- Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
- Key welfare & development schemes of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
AP Panchayat Secretary Gr VI Syllabus Pdf – Engineering Subjects
Data Structures: Introduction to Data Structures, Arrays, Stacks – Stack Operations, Applications of Stacks, Queues – Types of Queues, Operations on Queues, Applications, Linked Lists: Types of Lists, Operations on Linked Lists, Representation of Lists, Applications, Trees: Trees, Binary Trees Tree Traversals Techniques (Preorder, Inorder, Postorder), Graphs: Introduction, Types of Graphs, Graph Traversal Techniques (BFS & DFS), Searching and Sorting: Linear Search, Binary Search, Bubble Sort, Selection Sort, Insertion Sort, Quick Sort.
Data Base Management Systems: Introduction to DBMS, Characteristics, Data Models, Architecture, Database Design – Data Modeling, Dependency – Functional Dependencies, Lossless decomposition, Normal forms, Working with Tables – Data Definition Languages (DDL), Data Manipulation Language (DML), Functions and Grouping, Joins and Set operations.
Operating Systems: Introduction to Operating System, Types of Operating System, OS Structure and its Components, Objectives of OS, Functions of OS, Services provided by OS, The Evolution of Operating Systems Process Management – Process, Process Scheduling, Process Control Block, CPU Scheduling Algorithms, Memory Management – Dynamic Loading and Linking, Overlays, Logical and Physical Address Space, Contiguous Allocation – Internal & External Fragmentation, Non Contiguous Allocation – Paging and Segmentation schemes.
Computer organization: Fundamentals of Computers, Components of Computer System, Types of Softwares, Utility Softwares, Main memory and its types, Memory hierarchy, Characteristics of memory, Locality of Reference, External Memory, Basics of RAID, Input/Output, Modes of I/O Data Transfer – Programmed I/O, Interrupt Driven I/O, Direct Memory Access (DMA), Computer Arithmetic – Integer Representation and Arithmetic, Floating Point Representation and Arithmetic.
Number Systems and Digital circuits:Number Systems, Conversion of Number system, Complements, Subtraction with complements, Alpha Numeric Representation, Fixed and Floating Point Representation, Character Representation Digital Circuits –Logic Gates, Boolean Algebra Theorems.
Programming Languages: Algorithm and its efficiency, Flowchart, C Fundamentals – Tokens, variables, expressions, Operators, Flow Control Statements, break and continue, goto statements, Loop Control Statements, Functions, recursion, storage classes, Structures and Unions, Pointers, Arrays, Dynamic Memory Allocation Functions, OOPS Concepts – Class, Objects, Data Encapsulation, Data Hiding, Inheritance, Polymorphism, Function Overloading, Operator Overloading, Type Conversions, Constructors and Destructors, friend functions, this pointer, Inheritance and its types.
Computer Networks: Introduction to Computer Networks – Network topologies, Network classifications, Overview of OSI reference model and TCP/IP protocol suite, Transmission Media– Wired and Wireless Transmission, Networks Switching Techniques, Multiple Access Protocols – CSMA/CD protocols, Ethernet LANS, repeaters, hubs, switches, bridges, router and gateways, Networks Layer Functions – Routing, Routing algorithms, IP protocol, Transport Layer Functions
– Error and Flow control, Three way handshake, Application layer protocol – Overview of DNS protocol, WWW &HTTP protocols, Network Security Basics – Confidentiality, Integrity, Availability, Security Policies, Security Mechanisms, Transposition, Substitution, Steganography, Ceaser Cipher, Symmetric crypto System vs Asymmetric crypto System, Active and Passive Attacks, Firewalls – Firewall and its types, Intruder – Intrusion Detection System (IDS) – Network Intrusion Detection Systems (NIDS) and Host-Based Intrusion Detection Systems (HIDS), Virus and related threats – Virus, Worms, Trojan Horses, Spyware and Adware, Rootkit, Zoombies, Botnets, Scareware.
Circuit Theory, Electronic Devices and Circuits: Mesh Current and Node voltage analysis –Network theorems – Thevenin’s, Norton’s, Maximum Power Transfer, Superposition and Reciprocity theorems – Series and Parallel Resonance – Q Factor- Selectivity – Bandwidth – Linear wave shaping circuits.
Semiconductor diodes – varactor diode – zener diode – Clippers and Clampers – Transistors – FETs – UJT (characterstics only) – Power supplies – Rectifiers and Filters – HW, FW and Bridge type – Capacitor, Inductor, L- section filter – Series and shunt regulators – Transistor amplifiers – CE,CC and CB configurations – Biasing techniques – RC coupled, Differential amplifiers – Feedback, Power and Tuned amplifiers
Analog – Need for Modulation – Types of Modulation (AM, FM, PM – Modulation Index –Transmitters – Receivers – Characteristics- Sensitivity, Selectivity, Wave Propagation – Ground, Sky and Space waves – Properties. Digital – Pulse modulation – PCM, Delta modulation – Data codes – Synchronous and Asynchronous transmission – error detection and correction – Digital modulation – ASK, FSK. PSK and QAM – Generation and detection – Multiplexing – TDM, FDM – Multiple Access – TDMA.
Antennas – Radiation resistance – beam width – Polarization – Directivity – Efficiency – bandwidth-gain –folded dipole – arrays – broadside – end fire – Yagi, Log periodic, Turnstile antennas – Parabolic reflectors – beam width, gain and applications.
10.D.C. Machines and A.C. machines:
DC Machines, Batteries and Measuring Instruments:DC Generators, EMF equation, Characteristics, Efficiency and Parallel operations.DC Motors : Principle of operations, Back EMF, Torque Equation, Types, armature reaction, Characteristics, Starters, Speed control, Losses, Efficiency A.C. Circuits: Fundamentals, Series and parallel R-L-C Circuits, Resonant circuits, Polyphase Circuits, Transformer : Single phase Transformer, Operation, Equivalent circuit, regulation, efficiency, Three phase Transformers, Auto Transformers.
AC Machines :Alternators : Operation, EMF equation, regulation, Synchronous Motors : Operation and performance, effects of Excitation, V – Curve and inverted V- curve, Three phase induction Motors ; Principle of operation, Torque Equation, Slip torque characterstics, losses, efficiency, speed control
Power System generation and Protection:
Generating Stations: Working, Comparison of thermal, Hydel, Nuclear and Gas Power Stations, power factor correction and economy.
Power station Protection: Circuit Breakers – Types, Principles of operation and uses,
Transmission and Distribution: Types of supply systems, Transmission line parameters, inductance and capacitance, performance of short and medium lines, regulation, Ferranti effect, Corona, Basic Concepts of HVDC Transmission Advantage and disadvantages of HVDC Transmission
Electrical & Electronic Measuring Instruments:
Analog Instruments – Extension of range of Ammeter, Voltmeter and Ohmmeter – FET Voltmeter – Differential voltmeter – Digital instruments – Ramp – Dual slope integration- successive approximation –digital frequency meter-digital LCR meter – CRO –CRT-time base generator – deflection sensitivity – triggered sweep circuits – CRO applications.
Classification, Principle of Operation of Moving coil, moving iron, Dynamometer type, Induction type meters, Instrument transformers, Induction type energy meter, PF meter, Frequency meter, Measurement of Resistance, Transducers and Sensors – Types, Thermistor, Thermocouple, Pressure Transducers and Strain gauges.