AP AHD Animal Husbandry Assistant Vacancy 2023: AP Animal Husbandry Subordinate Services, Animal Husbandry Dept, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh (AP AHD) has released the official notification for AP AHD Animal Husbandry Assistant Vacancy 2023 on the official website i.e. apaha-recruitment.aptonline.in for the recruitment of 1896 Animal Husbandry Assistant s. Interested candidates can apply online till 11.12.2023 from the direct link provided below. Candidates are suggested to go through the AP AHD Animal Husbandry Assistant Vacancy 2023 details mentioned in the below article.
- AP AHD AHA Recruitment 2023 Notification
- AP AHD Animal Husbandry Assistant Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
- AP AHD Animal Husbandry Assistant Notification 2023
- AP AHD Notification 2023: Vacancy Details
- AP AHD Animal Husbandry Assistant Jobs: Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualifications
- Age Limit
- AP AHD Animal Husbandry Assistant: Salary Details
- AP AHD Jobs 2023: Selection Process
- Application Fee
- How to Apply for AP AHD Recruitment 2023
- Important Dates of AP AHD Application
- Important Links for AP AHD Notification
- AP Animal Husbandry Assistant Exam Pattern 2023
- AP Animal Husbandry Assistant Syllabus 2023
- AP Grama Sachivalayam AHA Syllabus Pdf – General studies and mental ability
- AP Animal Husbandry Asst Syllabus 2019 PDF Part-B Animal Husbandry Subjects
AP AHD AHA Recruitment 2023 Notification
AP AHD Animal Husbandry Assistant Recruitment 2023: AP Animal Husbandry Subordinate Services, Animal Husbandry Dept, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh or AP AHD is set to hire eligible Candidates with Degree Qualification for Animal Husbandry Assistant Posts. The Official AP AHD Animal Husbandry Assistant Recruitment Notification has been released. This is a wonderful opportunity to get a government job and ensure a secured future. Read further to know about AP AHD Animal Husbandry Assistant Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Exam Pattern, How to Apply & Direct Link to Apply and more for AP AHD Recruitment 2023.
AP AHD Animal Husbandry Assistant Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|Date of Notification||20.11.2023|
|Starting Date of Applications||20.11.2023|
|Ending Date of submission of Application||11.12.2023|
|Date of Written Exam||To be Notified|
AP AHD Animal Husbandry Assistant Notification 2023
AP AHD Animal Husbandry Assistant Notification 2023 is out on the official website. Here are the brief highlights of AP AHD Animal Husbandry Assistant Vacancy 2023:
|AP AHD Notification 2023 Details|
|Name of the Organization||AP Animal Husbandry Subordinate Services, Animal Husbandry Dept, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh (AP AHD)|
|Post Name||Animal Husbandry Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||1896|
|Job Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Starting Date for Applications||20.11.2023|
|Last Date for Applications||11.12.2023|
|Mode of Applications||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Examination, Interview|
AP AHD Notification 2023: Vacancy Details
Total 1896 jobs are mentioned in AP AHD Notification
No. of vacancies
AP AHD Animal Husbandry Assistant Jobs: Eligibility Criteria
A candidate should possess the prescribed academic qualifications for the post as on the date of this notification for direct recruitment.
- Two years Animal Husbandry Polytechnic Course conducted by Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University, Tirupati.
- Intermediate Vocational course in Dairying and Poultry Sciences as one of the subjects of study / two years Poultry Diploma Course conducted by the Polytechnic College Ramachandrapuram of Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University, Tirupati etc., / two years Intermediate Vocational Course in Multi Purpose Veterinary Assistant (MPVA) as per the provisions of GO MS No:34 Dtd.13-09-2013 of AHDDF (AHII) Dept.
- Intermediate vocational course with dairying Board of Intermediate Education
- Intermediate (APOSS) with dairy farming as one vocational subject.
- B.Sc (Dairy Science)
- BSc with Dairy science as one of the subject study
- MSc (Dairy Science)
- Diploma Veterinary Science of Higher Education council of Vocational Education
- B.Tech (Dairy Technology)
- Diploma in Dairy Processing of SVVU
- Diploma in Veterinary Science of Bharat Sevak Samaj, Central Board of Examinations.
- B.Vocational course of Dairying & Animal Husbandry
“Provided that the candidates selected with the qualifications shall undergo 4 months departmental intensive skill-oriented hands-on departmental training to be conducted by Department of Animal Husbandry”.
No person shall be eligible for direct recruitment if he/she is less than 18 years of age and if he / she is more than 42 years of age as on 01.07.2023 as per G.O.Ms.No.109,GA (Ser-A) Dept., dated:10.10.2023. Candidates should not be born earlier than 01.07.1981 and not later than 01.07.2005.
AP AHD Animal Husbandry Assistant: Salary Details
Selected candidates will get Rs.22460 – 72810 in RPS 2022. from the organization.
AP AHD Jobs 2023: Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be done based on Written Examination and interview.
|Category||Application + Examination Fees||Candidates applying for nonlocal districts (Per each district)|
|SC/ST/PH/Ex-Service men||Rs 500||Rs 500|
How to Apply for AP AHD Recruitment 2023
- First of all open the official website i.e., apaha-recruitment.aptonline.in
- Click on the career / Recruitment section.
- Find out “AP AHD Animal Husbandry Assistant ” Notification.
- Fill the Online form.
- Pay the application fee, if Required.
- Click on the submit button after Complete Verification.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Important Dates of AP AHD Application
|Starting Date of Application Form||20.11.2023|
|Closing Date of Submission of Application||11.12.2023|
Important Links for AP AHD Notification
|AP AHD Official Notification||Download Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
AP Animal Husbandry Assistant Exam Pattern 2023
|Paper (Objective Type)||Questions||Duration||Marks||Negative Marking|
|Part- A: General Studies and mental ability||50||50 Mins||50||0.25 Mark|
|Part – B: Subject related to Animal Husbandry||100||100 Mins||100|
AP Animal Husbandry Assistant Syllabus 2023
AP Grama Sachivalayam AHA Syllabus Pdf – General studies and mental ability
- General Mental ability and reasoning.
- Quantitative aptitude including data interpretation.
- General English.
- Current affairs of regional, national and International importance.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life, Contemporary development in science and Technology and information Technology.
- History & Culture of India with specific focus on AP.
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, 73/74th Amendments, public policy, reforms ad centre – state relations with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh.
- Society, Social justice, rights issues.
- Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
- Key welfare & development schemes of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
AP Grama Sahivalayam AHA Syllabus Pdf – Click here
AP Animal Husbandry Asst Syllabus 2019 PDF Part-B Animal Husbandry Subjects
COMMON SYLLABUS PRESCRIBED FOR THE WRITTEN EXAMINATION TO BE CONDUCTED FOR ANIMAL HUSBANDRY ASSISTANT POSTS IN ANIMAL HUSBANDRY DEPARTMENT
Basics in Veterinary anatomy and Physiology: Major bones and joints of Animals, Important organs & functions of Digestive, Respiratory, Circulatory, Urinary, Genital, Nervous and endocrine system.
Infectious Diseases of Livestock Poultry: Characteristics of different infectious agents, Bacteria, Virus, parasite (external & Internal), Transmission of diseases of Livestock poultry
Bacterial Diseases: Anthrax, HS, BQ, Mastitis, TB, JD, Brucellosis, Pullorum Disease, fowl Cholera.
Viral: PPR, FMD, POX, Rabies, RD, IB, ILT, Gambaro.
Parasitic: Ascariasis, strongylosis, amphistomiasis, mange, ticks, lice.
Fungal: Ring Worm,Vaccines for infectious diseases
General hygiene prevention & control measures of infectious diseases of livestock & poultry
Veterinary Pharmacy: Drugs, forms, weighing, measuring (units) routes of administration of drugs, oral parenteral ( SC, IM, IV) Forms of drugs – Powders, mixtures, lotion, ointment, paste, tablet, electuary, enema, tinctures, bolus, emulsion, Standards of drug manufacturing I.P, B.P., B.Vet.C.,
Fundamentals of Animal reproduction and Gynaecology: Genital organs of different livestock species, sexual maturity, estrus cycle, gestation, pregnancy diagnosis, parturition, infertility and sterility and their treatment, common reproductive disorders – Dystocia & Retention of placenta
Basics in artificial insemination: Advantages of AI, Preparation of AV, Semen collection, Management of Frozen„semen, Handling f liquid nitrogen container, detection of heat in different livestock, insemination techniques, precautions for successful AI, follow up of AI
Basics in Surgery: General surgical conditions – abscesses, wounds, fractures. Antiseptics & disinfectants. Pre-operative &Post operative surgical care. Surgical pack preparation. Sterilisation techniques. Castration & different bandaging techniques.
Fundamentals of Veterinary Medicine: Definition of Health, disease, symptoms. Physical & clinical examination of animals. Collection of History. General Diagnosis, treatment and control of diseases of gastrointestinal tract, liver, respiratory system, skin, Uro-genital tract, nervous system, metabolic and deficiency diseases
Introduction of Veterinary Biologicals and Vaccines: Veterinary Biologicals and their importance in Veterinary practice.Handling & storage of various Biologicals. Vaccination schedule for livestock and poultry.
Veterinary First Aid and clinical Management: Restraining of various Livestock species. Registration of cases. History taking, Recording of Body temperature, pulse and respiration. Methods of medication, (Oral and Parental) First aid measures in emergency cases. Collection & dispatch of clinical samples.
Analytical Laboratory Techniques:Common equipment for laboratory analysis, guidelines for handling chemicals & equipment, disposal of laboratory wastes. Sampling and sample preparation for chemical analysis.
Laboratory Diagnostic Techniques – ISterilisation techniques of laboratory chemicals and glass ware. Media preparation, sero diagnosis – antigen, antibody.
Laboratory Diagnostic Techniques – II
Collection, preservation & dispatch of various materials for parasitological examination – Skin scrapings, etc.
Dairy Management:Importance of Milk – Advantages of Dairy farming important breeds of cattle & Buffaloes. Important exotic dairy cattle.Importance of cross breeding. Advantages of cross bred cows and upgrading of buffaloes. Ideal dairy animals. Dairy Farm practices. Feeding and Management of different classes of dairy animals. Milking methods. Clean Milk production. Importance of Colostrum. Housing of dairy animals. Identification of Dairy animals. Package of practices in calf rearing. Heifer rearing. Management of high yielding cows and buffaloes. Composition and Chemical properties of milk. Farm records and their maintenance. Bio gas production. Economics of Dairy Farming. Role of Milk co- operatives. Milk Chilling, Pasteurisation in milk – Important products. Marketing of dairy cattle, milk & milk products, important dairy products.
Principles of management of Meat animals Importance of meat producing animals – sheep, goat, swine and rabbits.Popular breeds of sheep, goat & swine and their characters.Breeding.Mating practices, feeding and general management & guidelines.Care and management of pregnant & lactating animals.Rearing of lambs, kids and piglets.Housing of sheep, goat, & swine.Debugging, docking, castration, vaccination, deworming, deticking in meat animals – Marketing of Live meat animals – Livestock insurance.
Livestock Farm Management:
Livestock farming vs mixed farming, record keeping, farm inventory marketing of Livestock & Livestock products, distribution channels, organisation of co- operative societies.
Principles of Livestock feeding:Importance of feeding – classification of feeds and fodders – importance of cultivated fodder & legumes, roughages & concentrates – chaffing of fodder- preparation of concentrate mixture – Formulation of rations- fodder conservation (Hay & Silage making) – common crop residues in animal feeding. Important fodder trees. Animal feeding & drought and natural calamities – storage feeds – Thumb rules for Livestock feeding – Urea treated paddy straw.
Basics of Pet & Zoo animals management :
Common pet animals and their utility, common breeds of dogs, handling & restraining of pet animals Feeding & Management of dogs, important zoo animals – care, management & health cover of zoo animals Vaccination schedule, deworming – administration of medicines in different routes in dogs and cats
Avian Hatchery Management: Layout of Hatchery- incubators- setters – Hatchery incubation – management. Hatching eggs – Collection , selection and storage – fumigation – requirement of incubation – temperature, humidity , ventilation, turning candling of eggs – sexing , vaccination, grading of chicks, dubbing and toy clipping.
Poultry Management: Advantages of Poultry farming – present status of poultry industry – different breeds – system of poultry rearing – advantages and disadvantages – poultry farm equipment – breeding management – feeding and management of different classes of poultry – feed supplements – additives – mixing of poultry feeds – measure of sanitation – disinfection and disease control – Reconstitution of vaccine and their preservation – routes of vaccination
designing of vaccination program – litter management – handling of eggs. Farm records – record keeping. Feeding management of other avian species. Economics of poultry farming ( Layers& Broilers) –Marketing of poultry eggs and chicken meat
Basics in Meat production & Handling : Importance of meat yielding animals – Selection of ideal meat animals – optimum for slaughter – common instruments used to handle meat animals – dressing percentage- transportation of meat animals – care during transport – pre-slaughter handling – methods of slaughter
major cuts and their yields – components of abattoir – optimum facilities principles of meat preservation – ageing of differing species of Livestock.
Get AP Grama / Ward Sachivalayam Complete Information & Model Papers
For More Educational News Updates, Join us on Twitter | Follow us on Google News | Join Our WhatsApp Groups | Connect with our Telegram Channel
More From The Section
- AP Grama Sachivalayam Jobs 2023 Notification for 1896 Posts
- AP Sachivalayam Engineering Assistant Syllabus, Eligibility, Notification
- AP Grama Sachivalayam Syllabus 2023 (PDF) Common సచివాలయం Syllabus
- APPSC Panchayat Secretary Previous Question Papers (Download) Digital Assistant Grade VI Model Papers
- AP ANM Recruitment 2022: Apply for ANM (Outsourcing) Jobs in Andhra Pradesh