AP Gramasachivalayam Village Agriculture Assistant-Grade-II Recruitment 2019: Department of Agriculture, AP Govt, Guntur or AP Gramasachivalayam is set to hire eligible Candidates with Check Notification Qualification for Village Agriculture Assistant-Grade-II Posts. The Official AP Gramasachivalayam Village Agriculture Assistant-Grade-II Recruitment Notification has been released. This is a wonderful opportunity to get a government job and ensure a secured future. Read further to know about AP Gramasachivalayam Village Agriculture Assistant-Grade-II Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Exam Pattern, How to Apply & Direct Link to Apply and more for AP Gramasachivalayam Recruitment 2019.
- AP Gramasachivalayam Recruitment Notification 2019 Details
- Vacancy Details of AP Gramasachivalayam Recruitment 2019
- Eligibility Criteria
- How to Apply for Village Agriculture Assistant-Grade-II Jobs
- Important Dates for AP Gramasachivalayam Village Agriculture Assistant-Grade-II Application
- Important Links
- AP Grama Sachivalayam Exam Pattern 2019 – Village Agriculture Assistant
- AP Village Agriculture Assistant Syllabus 2019
- AP Sachivalayam Agriculture Assistant Syllabus 2019 – Agriculture Subject.
AP Gramasachivalayam Recruitment Notification 2019 Details
AP Gramasachivalayam Village Agriculture Assistant-Grade-II Recruitment 2019 Notification: 6714 Village Agriculture Assistant-Grade-II Vacancies. AP Gramasachivalayam Recently Released Recruitment Notification of 6714 Village Agriculture Assistant-Grade-II posts on its Official Website i.e., gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in. Interested Job Aspirants can apply Online on its Official website From 27-07-2019 to 10-08-2019.
|Name of The Organization||Department of Agriculture, AP Govt, Guntur (AP Gramasachivalayam)|
|No. of Posts||6714 Vacancies|
|Name of the Posts||Village Agriculture Assistant-Grade-II|
|Job Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||Check Notification|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
Vacancy Details of AP Gramasachivalayam Recruitment 2019
A Total of 6714 jobs are Mentioned in this AP Gramasachivalayam Recruitment
Village Agriculture Assistant-Grade-II VACANCIES
|Sl.No||Name of the District||No. of vacancies|
Must have passed the 4 Years B.Sc, (Agriculture)(OR)4 Years B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering) from a recognized University in the State / any other University accredited by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), Ministry of Agriculture & Farmer Welfare, Govt. of India, New Delhi. (OR) 2 Years Diploma in Agriculture Polytechnic (OR) 2 Years Diploma in Agriculture Polytechnic (Seed Technology) (OR) 2 Years Diploma in Agriculture Polytechnic (Organic Farming) (OR)3 Years Diploma in Agriculture Polytechnic (Agricultural Engineering) recognized by the ANGRAU (OR)Serving MPEOs with B.Sc (BZC) degree are also eligible to apply as a one-time exemption for having worked as MPEO in the Dept. of Agriculture. On selection B.Sc (BZC) candidates should acquire a 2 year Diploma in Agriculture Polytechnic to get eligibility for further promotion.
Candidates’ age must be 18 to 42 years (as on 01.07.2019 ). For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
AP Gramasachivalayam Village Agriculture Assistant-Grade-II Jobs Salary Details
Selected candidates will get Rs. 15,000/- PM as consolidated pay for a period of 2 years. They will be given regular scale of pay after satisfactory completion of 2 years probation. The selected candidates on appointment will be deployed to work in the Village Secretariats established in the Grama Panchayats as per G.O.Ms.No. 110, Panchayati Raj and Rural Development (MDL-1) department dated, 19.07.2019. from the organization.
Selection will be done as per Written Test and/or Interview
|Candidates applying for non-local districts|
|OC||Rs. 200||Rs. 200||Rs. 100/- per district|
|SC/ST/BC/PHC/Ex Servicemen||Rs. 200||–||–|
MODE OF PAYMENT: –
The fee mentioned in the above paragraph is to be paid online using payment gateway using net banking / credit card / debit card. The list of banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance of fee will be available on the website.
The fee once remitted shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Failure to pay the examination fee and application fee (in non-exempt case) will entitle total rejection of application.
IPOs / Demand Drafts are not accepted.
How to Apply for Village Agriculture Assistant-Grade-II Jobs
Before applying for the post, an applicant shall register his/her bio-data particulars through One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) on the Website viz., https://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in. Once an applicant registers his/her particulars, a user ID is generated and sent to his/her registered mobile number and email ID. Applicants need to apply for the post using the OTPR user ID through the above-said website.
STEP-I: Candidates applying for the first time for any notification has to first fill the One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) application carefully to obtain OTPR ID in the website (https://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in ) while filling the OTPR, the candidate has to ensure that the particulars are filled correctly. The Department bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates. If candidates choose to modify, they may click the button “Edit” and make required changes. Thereafter, click the button “submit the registration” to save details and obtain OTPR ID, and proceed to STEP-II (If candidates have already registered and have the OTPR ID, then he/she can proceed to STEP-II Directly.)
STEP-II: The applicant has to login in the website( https://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in) with the username OTPR ID and the Password (Date of Birth) given by Candidate. After Login, the applicant has to click on the “Submit Online Application” in the home page. After successful Submission of Application, application ID will be generated. Applicant has to proceed to the payment form.
STEP-III: PAYMENT PROCESS: After Submission of Online Application, the applicant has to click on the payment link. The basic details required for calculation of the fee and age relaxation will be pre-populated. The applicant has to verify all the details that are displayed. Once the payment form is submitted, the respective details pertaining to payment made will not be altered in any stage of application processing. On successful payment, the reference ID is generated which indicates completionof Registration. In case if the payment process is not successful, then the applicant should initiate fresh payment.
NOTE: Applicant shall note that the data displayed from OTPR at the time of submitting the application will be considered for the purpose of this notification only. Any changes made by the applicant to OTPR data at a later date shall not be considered for the notification on hand.
Important Dates for AP Gramasachivalayam Village Agriculture Assistant-Grade-II Application
|Starting Date of Application Form||27-07-2019|
|Closing Date of submission of Application||10-08-2019|
Date of Written Examination: 1st Sept 2019
|AP Gramasachivalayam Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here to Apply Online|
|AP Gramasachivalayam VAA Syllabus 2019 Pdf||Click Here|
AP Grama Sachivalayam Exam Pattern 2019 – Village Agriculture Assistant
|Written Exam (Objective Type)||Questions||Duration||Marks|
|Part- A: General Studies and mental ability.||
|Part-B: Agriculture Subject.||
AP Village Agriculture Assistant Syllabus 2019
AP VAA Syllabus Pdf – General studies and mental ability
- General Mental ability and reasoning.
- Quantitative aptitude including data interpretation.
- General English.
- Current affairs of regional, national and International importance.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life, Contemporary development in science and Technology and information Technology.
- History & Culture of India with specific focus on AP.
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, 73/74th Amendments, public policy, reforms and Centre – State relations with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh.
- Society, Social justice, rights issues.
- Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
- Key welfare & development schemes of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
AP Sachivalayam Agriculture Assistant Syllabus 2019 – Agriculture Subject.
- Principles and Practices of Crop Production
- Principles and practices of Soil Science and Management
- Principles of Agricultural Economics
- Fundamentals of Seed Technology
- Agricultural Extension Methods
- Fundamentals of Plant Protection
- Watershed Management
- Soil and Water Conservation Practices
- Farm Machinery, power and Agricultural Implements
- Environmental Science and Disaster Management
- Post-Harvest Technology
You may Also Like
- AP Grama Sachivalayam Notification 2021 (Out) 8402 Posts Eligibility @gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in
- AP Grama Sachivalayam Jobs 2021: Apply 13540 ANM / Multi Purpose Health Asst (Female) Grade-III Posts
- AP Grama Sachivalayam Results 2021: Category wise/ District wise Toppers List
- AP Grama/Ward Sachivalayam Syllabus Category wise (PDF)