AP Gramasachivalayam Village Surveyor Grade- III Recruitment 2019: Revenue Department (Survey & Land Records), Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh has released the official notification for the Recruitment of 11,158 vacancies of Village Surveyor Grade- III Jobs. Eligible and skilled candidates can send their Revenue Department (Survey & Land Records), Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh Job 2019 Application Form through the Online mode from its official website at gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in. Interested Contenders may Apply Online for AP Gramasachivalayam Village Surveyor Grade- III Vacancy 2019 before the Last Date mentioned i.e., 10-08-2019. To get more information regarding the Revenue Department (Survey & Land Records), Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh Recruitment like eligibility details like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links, syllabus, admit cards, results, previous papers are given Below.
- AP Gramasachivalayam Recruitment 2019 | Apply for 11,158 Village Surveyor Grade- III Posts
- Vacancy Details of AP Gramasachivalayam Recruitment 2019
- Eligibility Criteria
- How to Apply for Village Surveyor Grade- III Jobs
- Important Dates for AP Gramasachivalayam Village Surveyor Grade- III Application
- Important Links
- Other AP Grama Sachivalayam Jobs
- AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Surveyor Grade III Exam Pattern
- AP Grama Sachivalayam Village surveyor Grade III Syllabus 2019
- AP Village Secretariat Surveyor Grade III Syllabus Pdf – General Studies
- AP Village Surveyor Gr III Syllabus Pdf – Subject Knowledge
AP Gramasachivalayam Recruitment 2019 | Apply for 11,158 Village Surveyor Grade- III Posts
|Name of The Organization||Revenue Department (Survey & Land Records), Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh (AP Gramasachivalayam)|
|No. of Posts||11,158 Vacancies|
|Name of the Posts||Village Surveyor Grade- III|
|Job Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||Check Notification|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
Vacancy Details of AP Gramasachivalayam Recruitment 2019
A Total of 11,158 jobs are Mentioned in this AP Gramasachivalayam Recruitment
|Sl.No||Name of the District||No. of vacancies|
Must have obtained NCVT Certificate in Draughtsman (Civil) Trade (Two years course with surveying as one of the subject in any Industrial Training Institute recognized by the Govt. of A.P. or Govt. of India).
Must pass passed Intermediate (Vocational) Course with Surveying as one of the subject conducted by the Board of Intermediate of Andhra Pradesh.
Must have passed Diploma in Civil Engineering from any Institute recognized by any State Govts. in India
Must have passed B.E / B Tech in Civil Engineering (or) its equivalent from any Institution/University recognized under the Acts, by GoAP or Govt. of India.
Must have obtained the Licensed Surveyor Certificate issued by the Commissioner / Director of Survey, Settlements & Land Records, A.P., and such Licensed Surveyor Certificate shall be a valid one with renewal as per the instructions / rules in force.
Candidates’ age must be 18 to 42 years (as on 01.07.2019 ). For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
AP Gramasachivalayam Village Surveyor Grade- III Jobs Salary Details
Selected candidates will get Rs.14,600-44,870 in RPS 2015 (Rs.15,000/ Permonth in First two Years) from the organization.
Selection will be done as per Written Test and/or Interview
To know Application Fee Details Click Here
How to Apply for Village Surveyor Grade- III Jobs
To know How to Apply for these Posts Click Here
Important Dates for AP Gramasachivalayam Village Surveyor Grade- III Application
|Starting Date of Application Form||27-07-2019|
|Closing Date of submission of Application||10-08-2019|
|AP Gramasachivalayam Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here to Apply Online|
|AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Surveyor Syllabus Pdf||Click Here|
Other AP Grama Sachivalayam Jobs
- AP Grama Sachivalayam 2nd Merit List 2019 సచివాలయం 2nd/3rd/4th/5th District Wise Selection List
- AP Sachivalayam Notification 2019 (New) Dates, Eligibility | gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in
- AP Sachivalayam Vizianagaram Dist Merit List (Out) Men/ Women Merit List Download
- AP Grama Sachivalayam Visakhapatnam Dist Merit List: All Posts/ Men Women Selection List
AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Surveyor Grade III Exam Pattern
- For each correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded
- each wrong answer will carry (0.25) negative mark
|Part- A: General Studies|
|Part–B: Subject Knowledge|
AP Grama Sachivalayam Village surveyor Grade III Syllabus 2019
AP Village Secretariat Surveyor Grade III Syllabus Pdf – General Studies
- Events of national importance.
- Current affairs- national, regional and State of Andhra Pradesh.
- General science and It applications to the day to day life Contemporary developments in Science & Technology and information Technology.
- Social-economic and political history of modern India with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
- Indian polity and governance constitutional issues, public policy, reforms and e- governance initiatives with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh.
- Economic development in India since independence with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
- Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
- Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention and mitigation strategies, Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection.
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation.
- Data Analysis.
- Tabulation of data.
- Visual representation of data.
- Basic data analysis (Summary Statistics such as mean, median, mode, variance and coefficient of variation) and Interpretation.
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic Social, Cultural, Political and Legal implications/problems.
AP Village Surveyor Gr III Syllabus Pdf – Subject Knowledge
- Importance of Lettering and Numbering–Figure Sizes and Proportions IS Standard Practice.
- Construction of Plain Geometric Figures (Lines Angles, Triangle, Rhombus, Quadrilaterals, Polygon) Orthographic Projection- Recommended methods of Projections as per IS code.
- Construction of Ordinary Scale–Plain & Comparative Diagonal, Vernier,& Scale of Chords.
- Drawing Plan and Elevation of Points, Lines, Surfaces & Solids.
- Conventional Signs and Symbols as per IS Code for Engineering Drawings and Buildings Drawings.
- Drawing and detailing of (a) Brick arrangements – Various types of Bonds, (b) Stone Masonry & Stone Joints ((c) Foundations – Various types (d) Damp Proof Course & Plinth Protection(e) Roof types–Reinforced Concrete, Madras Terrace &Jack Arch,(f) Flooring types – Timber Flooring, Steel Flooring, Tile Flooring, (g) Arches & Lintels Carpentry Joints, Framing, Paneling and Moulding
- (h) Doors types – Paneled, Glazed, and Flush Door, (i) Windows & Ventilators (j) Pitched Roof – Various types – King post, & Queen post, (k) Steel Roof Trusses(l)Stairs–Various types – Wooden, Steel and Rein forced Concrete– Spiral,
- Doglegged &Open Well(m)Single Storied Residential House– Plan, Elevation and Section(n)Cross section showing different types of Roads, Railway Track, Embankment and layout of Platforms(o) Different types of Irrigation Structures (p) Pipelines Joints Drainage Works, Manholes, Sanitary fittings, (q) Forms of Rivet Heads, Types of Riveted Joints, Standard Steel Section, Standard Connections.
- Surveying of Buildings Sites with Chain, Field Book Entries – Plotting – Calculation of Areas.
- Use of Prismatic Compass, Handling of Leveling Instrument – Differential Leveling, Surveying of Building Sites with Chain and Level for Calculation of Earth Work. Plotting of Longitudinal / Cross section, Drawing of Contours.