Revenue Deaprtment, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh (AP Gramasachivalayam) has released AP Gramasachivalayam Recruitment Notification-2019 for the post of 2880 vacancies for the posts of Village Revenue Officer (Grade-II). The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in and schools360.in. This is a good news for those who are waiting for Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply offline before the Last date of the Notification i.e., 10-08-2019. And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
- AP Gramasachivalayam job vacancy Notification 2019 for Village Revenue Officer (Grade-II) Posts
- AP Sachivalayam VRO Gr-II Syllabus 2019
AP Gramasachivalayam job vacancy Notification 2019 for Village Revenue Officer (Grade-II) Posts
AP Gramasachivalayam Notification-2019 has released on its official website gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in. the last date to submit the application is 10-08-2019. All the Eligible Candidates may Apply Online before the last date and the remaining complete details for the recruitment are given below.
|AP Gramasachivalayam Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Village Revenue Officer (Grade-II)|
|Total No. of Posts||2880|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Jobs|
|Registration Dates||27-07-2019 to 10-08-2019|
AP Gramasachivalayam Vacancy Details
|Sl.No||Name of the District||No. of Vacancies|
(a)Must have passed Secondary School Certificate Examination conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh or its equivalent examination as prescribed from time to time in sub-rule 2 of rule-12 of the Andhra Pradesh State and Subordinate Service Rules, 1996.
(b) Must have obtained National Council of Vocational Training Certificate in Draughtsman (Civil) Trade (two years) Course with Surveying as one of the subjects in any Industrial Training Institute recognized by the Government of India.
Candidates with higher qualification in the same trade/course are also eligible to apply.
Place of Job: Andhra Pradesh
Age Limit: 18 to 42 years (as on 01.07.2019 )
Salary Details: Rs.14,600-44,870 in RPS 2015 (Rs.15,000/ Permonth in First two Years)
Selection Process: Written Test and/or Interview
To know Application Fee Details Click Here
How to Apply:
To know How to Apply for these Posts Click Here
Starting date for submission of application: 27-07-2019
Last date for submission of application: 10-08-2019
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here
Download AP Sachivalayam VRO Syllabus Pdf – Click Here
Other AP Grama Sachivalayam Jobs
- AP Grama Sachivalayam 2nd Merit List 2019 సచివాలయం 2nd/3rd/4th/5th District Wise Selection List
- AP Sachivalayam Notification 2019 (New) Dates, Eligibility | gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in
- AP Sachivalayam Vizianagaram Dist Merit List (Out) Men/ Women Merit List Download
- AP Grama Sachivalayam Visakhapatnam Dist Merit List: All Posts/ Men Women Selection List
- AP Grama Sachivalayam Srikakulam Dist Merit List: All Posts/ Men Women Selection List
- AP Grama Sachivalayam EG Dist Merit List / Selection List pdf Download
- AP Grama/ Ward Sachivalayam Kadapa Dist Merit List: YSR Kadapa Selection List pdf
- AP Grama Sachivalayam Results 2019 (Released) Final Selection/Merit List, Cutoff Marks @gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in
- AP Grama Sachivalayam Certificate Verification Schedule | Document Upload Dates
- AP Grama/Ward Sachivalayam Post wise Category List Exam Dates, Syllabus
- AP Sachivalayam Results 2019: Category wise/ District wise Toppers List
- AP Grama Sachivalayam Toppers List 2019: Check Result @gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in
- AP Grama Sachivalayam Results 2019: Process After Checking Results సచివాలయం ఫలితాల విడుదల
- ::AP Grama/ Ward Sachivalayam Results:: CHECK HERE సచివాలయం ఫలితాలు
AP Sachivalayam VRO Exam Pattern 2019
|Part – A: General studies and|
Part – B: Drawing and survey Syllabus
Note:- for each correct answer 1 mark will be awarded and each wrong answer will carry negative mark.
AP Sachivalayam VRO Gr-II Syllabus 2019
AP Village Revenue Officer Syllabus Pdf – General studies and mental ability
- General Mental ability and reasoning.
- Quantitative aptitude including data interpretation.
- General English.
- Current affairs of Regional, National and International importance.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life, contemporary development in science and technology and information technology.
- History and culture of India with specific focus on A.P.
- Indian polity and governance: Constitutional issues, 73/74th amendments, public policy, reforms and center state relations with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh.
- Society, Social justice, Right issues.
- Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
- Key welfare and development schemes of Govt. Of Andhra Pradesh.
AP VRO Grade – II Exam Pattern Pdf – Drawing and survey syllabus
- Importance of Lettering and Numbering – Figure Sizes and Proportions IS Standard Practice.
- Construction of Plain Geometric Figures (Lines Angles, Triangle, Rhombus, Quadrilaterals, Polygon etc) Orthographic Projection – Recommended methods of Projections as per IS code.
- Construction of Ordinary Scale – Plain, & Comparative Diagonal, Vernier, & Scale of Chords.
- Drawing Plan and Elevation of Points, Lines, Surfaces & Solids.
- Conventional Signs and Symbols as per IS Code for Engineering Drawings and Buildings Drawings.
- Drawing and detailing of (a) Brick arrangements – Various types of Bonds, (b) Stone Masonry & Stone Joints (c) Foundations – Various types (d) Damp Proof Course & Plinth Protection (e) Roof types – Reinforced Concrete, Madras Terrace & Jack Arch, (f) Flooring types – Timber Flooring, Steel Flooring, Tile Flooring, (g) Arches & Lintels Carpentry Joints, Framing, Paneling and Moulding (h) Doors types – Paneled, Glazed, and Flush Door, (i) Windows & Ventilators (j) Pitched Roof –Various types – King post, & Queen post, (k) Steel Roof Trusses (l) Stairs – Various types – Wooden, Steel and Reinforced Concrete – Spiral, Doglegged & Open Well (m) Single Storied Residential House – Plan, Elevation and Section (n) Cross section showing different types of Roads, Railway Track, Embankment and layout of Platforms (o) Different types of Irrigation Structures (p) Pipelines Joints Drainage Works, Manholes, Sanitary fittings, (q) Forms of Rivet Heads, Types of Riveted Joints, Standard Steel Section, Standard Connections.
- Surveying of Buildings Sites with Chain, Field Book Entries – Plotting – Calculation of Areas.
- Use of Prismatic Compass, Handling of Leveling Instrument – Differential Leveling, Surveying of Building Sites with Chain and Level for Calculation of Earth Work. Plotting of Longitudinal/Cross section, Drawing of Contours.