High Court of Andhra Pradesh has released the AP High Court Recruitment 2023 Court Master/Personal Secretary notification on 08-02-2023. Notification is out to fill 39 Court Master/Personal Secretary vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 08-02-2023 to 25-01-2023 by 05:00 PM. Candidates can visit the official website link given below to apply for the Court Master/Personal Secretary posts. Read the complete AP High Court Recruitment 2023 Notification to know the eligibility and salary details. Follow our website for AP High Court Recruitment 2023 free Job Alerts.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up vacant posts of COURT MASTER AND PERSONAL SECRETARY TO THE HON’BLE JUDGES AND REGISTRARS in the High Court of Andhra Pradesh
Article Quick Links
- AP High Court Court Master/Personal Secretary Recruitment 2023 Apply for 39 Vacancy
- AP High Court Jobs Notification 2023 Application Form Court Master/Personal Secretary 39 Posts
- AP High Court Notification 2023: Vacancy Details
- AP High Court Court Master/Personal Secretary Jobs: Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualifications
- Age Limit
- AP High Court Court Master/Personal Secretary: Salary Details
- AP High Court Jobs 2023: Selection Process
- DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED
- Application Fee
- How to Apply for AP High Court Recruitment 2023
- Important Dates of AP High Court Application
- Important Links for AP High Court Notification
AP High Court Court Master/Personal Secretary Recruitment 2023 Apply for 39 Vacancy
Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following High Court of Andhra Pradesh Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Before Apply Online. Below is a brief description of the official notification. Other details of AP High Court Jobs Notification 2023, AP High Court Vacancy, AP High Court Recruitment Notification 2023, Latest AP High Court Recruitment 2023, AP High Court Vacancy 2023 Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
AP High Court Jobs Notification 2023 Application Form Court Master/Personal Secretary 39 Posts
|AP High Court Notification 2023 Details|
|Name of the Organization||High Court of Andhra Pradesh (AP High Court)|
|Post Name||Court Master/Personal Secretary|
|Number of Vacancies||39|
|Job Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Starting Date for Applications||08-02-2023|
|Last Date for Applications||25-01-2023 by 05:00 PM|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Skill Test, Interview|
AP High Court Notification 2023: Vacancy Details
Total 39 jobs are mentioned in AP High Court Notification
29 VACANCIES UNDER LIMITED RECRUITMENT
|SI. No.||Class or Category||Number of posts|
|1.||BC-A||04 (01 Woman)|
|4.||Scheduled Castes||13 (04 Women)|
|5.||Scheduled Tribes||06 (01 Woman)|
|Total||29 (06 Women)|
10 VACANCIES UNDER DIRECT RECRUITMENT
|Class or Category||Number of posts|
|1.||Open Competition||04 (01 Woman)|
|2.||Economically Weaker Sections||06 (01 Woman)|
|Total||10 (02 Women)|
AP High Court Court Master/Personal Secretary Jobs: Eligibility Criteria
- A Degree in Arts or Science or Commerce of any University in India established or incorporated by or under Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or from any Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or any other Degree equivalent to such qualification.
- A pass in 180 w.p.m. Speed in English Shorthand examination, conducted by the
- A.P. State Board of Technical Education, or such other· qualification as may be considered by the Hon’ble Chief Justice to be equivalent to the said qualification. However, candidates who have passed 150 w.p.m. in Shorthand English also can apply.
- A pass in Typewriting by Higher Grade examination in English, (with a speed of 45 words per minute.) conducted by the A.P. State Board of Technical Education or any other qualification as may be considered by the Hon’ble Chief Justice to be equivalent to the said qualification.
- Preference will be given to candidates possessing Computer skills.
As on 01.01.2023, the candidate must have completed the age of 18 years and must not have completed the age of 42 years as per G.O.Ms.No.120, General Administration (Service-A) Department, dated 28.09.2022.
AP High Court Court Master/Personal Secretary: Salary Details
Selected candidates will get Rs.57100-1580-60260-1700-65360- 1830-70850- 1960-76730-2090- 83000-2240- 89720-2390- 96890-2540- 104510-2700- 112610-2890-121280-3100-130580-3320-140540-3610-147760 from the organization.
AP High Court Jobs 2023: Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Written Test, Skill Test, Interview.
The selection process will be on the basis of merit, evaluated by tests in Shorthand English 180 w.p.m. (3 minutes duration) and 150 w.p.m. (4 inutes duration). The transcription is to be done on computers within 40 and 45 minutes respectively.
The test will be for 100 marks each for Shorthand English 180 w.p.m. and 150 w.p.m.
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED
The applications shall be submitted in the prescribed proforma with three latest passport size color photographs (one photograph to be pasted at the right top corner of the application duly attested by a Gazetted Officer and the other two photographs to be pasted on the hall ticket original and duplicate) along with attested copies of academic and technical qualifications viz.;
- Date of birth (S.S.C. or equivalent).
- Degree Certificate.
- Shorthand English High Speed with 180 w.p.m. or 150 w.p.m.
- Typewriting English Higher Grade.
- E.W.S. Certificate (issued by the competent authority as per Government Rules).
- Non-creamy layer (issued by the competent authority as per Government Rules).
- No Objection Certificate from the employer (if employed anywhere).
- Applications submitted without attaching the attested copies of the above certificates will be summarily rejected and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
The applicants who belong to Open Competition/ EWS/ BC categories have to pay examination fee of Rs.1000/- (Rupees one thousand only), whereas candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Physically Handicapped have to pay an amount of Rs.500/- (Rupees five hundred only).
How to Apply for AP High Court Recruitment 2023
The duly filled-in application should be sent duly superscripting on the envelope as “Application for the post of Court Master and Personal Secretary to the Hon’ble Judges and Registrars, by Limited/Direct Recruitment” along with Demand Draft and self addressed envelope affixing Rs.30/- postage stamps, addressed to the Registrar (Administration), High Court of Andhra Pradesh, Nelapadu, Amaravati, Guntur District, Pincode – 522239 on or before 25-01-2023 by 5.00 p.m.
The applications received without the requisite enclosures will be summarily rejected and the applications received after the due date, for any reason, will not be entertained.
Important Dates of AP High Court Application
|Starting Date of Application Form||08-02-2023|
|Closing Date of submission of Application||25-01-2023 by 05:00 PM|
Important Links for AP High Court Notification
|AP High Court Official Notification||Download Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
The selection process for AP High Court Notification will be based on?
What is the Last Date to Apply for AP High Court Court Master/Personal Secretary Jobs?
What is the total number of vacancies for AP High Court Notification 2023?
For More Educational News Updates, Join us on Twitter | Follow us on Google News | Join Our WhatsApp Groups | Connect with our Telegram Channel
You may Also Like These Articles
- AP High Court Recruitment 2023 Apply 30 Civil Judge Posts
- AP High Court Civil Judge Hall Ticket 2023 Download Link
- AP High Court Recruitment 2023 Apply 39 Court Master/Personal Secretary Vacancy
- AP High Court Answer Key 2022 (Released) Download Response Sheet, Objection Form
- AP District Court Hall Ticket 2022 జిల్లా కోర్టు హాల్ టికెట్ Download hc.ap.nic.in