AP ICET 2020 Application Postponed due to COVID-19: Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (AP ICET-2020) Notification has been Released. And the Exam will be Conducted by Sri Venkateswara University on behalf of APSCHE. AP ICET is a state level examination Conducted Every Year Across the State for Lateral Entry admission to MBA and MCA Courses across Pvt and Govt colleges of A.P for the academic year 2020-21. AP ICET 2020 will be conducted online which consists of 200 questions for 200 Marks. There is no negative marking in the examination. For more details about AP ICET 2020 including eligibility, important dates, exam pattern, registration, syllabus, Hall Ticket Download, Results, Counselling Dates can be mentioned in this Page…
|Exam Name||Last Date|
|AP ICET 2020||September 10th & 11th, 2020|
** Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of 10000 till 05-09-2020
- Overview of APICET-2020
- AP ICET 2020 Notification: Registration, Eligibility, Exam Schedule, Exam Dates
- Important Dates of AP ICET 2020 Notification
- AP ICET 2020 Application Form: Eligibility, Exam Dates, Notification, Syllabus, Previous Papers, Exam Pattern
- AP ICET 2020 Eligibility
- AP ICET Age Limit
- AP ICET 2018 Application Fee
- How to Apply Online for AP ICET 2020 Notification
- Important Links for AP ICET 2020 – Apply Online
- AP ICET 2020 Exam Centers in AP
- AP ICET 2020 Exam Pattern
- AP ICET Hall Tickets 2020
- AP ICET 2020 Answer Key
- AP ICET 2020 Results – Rank Card Download
Overview of APICET-2020
Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (APICET-2020) is conducted by Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati on behalf of A.P. State Council of Higher Education for admission into:
- First year of Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- Lateral entry into Second year of Master of Computer Applications (MCA) programmes
in University colleges and their affiliated colleges for the academic year 2020-21.
AP ICET 2020 Notification: Registration, Eligibility, Exam Schedule, Exam Dates
Andhra Pradesh Government released an AP ICET 2020 Notification, exam dates. Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (AP ICET 2020) is a state level entrance exam. In the state of AP. This exam is conducted by Andhra University on the behalf of APSCHE, Hyderabad. AP ICET Exam Conducted to get admission to various universities and its affiliated colleges will be offered through AP ICET. Through this exam, candidates can get admission into MBA & MCA course. Here we Provide a Detailed information of AP ICET 2018 such as Notification, exam dates, application form, eligibility, syllabus, Previous Papers etc.
Important Dates of AP ICET 2020 Notification
|Release Date Of Notification||29th February 2020|
|Date of Commencement of Submission of Online Applications||3rd March 2020|
|Submission of Online Application without late fee (only Registration fee Rs. 550/-)||15th June 2020|
|Last date for submission of Online Application with a Late fee of Rs. 2000/- (+Rs. 550/- Registration fee)||30th June 2020|
|Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 5000/-(+ Rs.550/- Registration Fee).||11th July 2020|
|Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 10,000/- (+ Rs.550/- Registration Fee).||5th September 2020|
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate||10th July 2020 To 13th July 2020|
|Starting Date Of Downloading AP ICET Hall Ticket||3rd September 2020|
|AP ICET Exam Date||10th, 11th September 2020|
|Time of Examination||To Be Announced|
|Declaration of Preliminary Key||12th September 2020|
|Last Date For Receiving Of Objections on Preliminary Key||14th September 2020|
|Declaration Results||To Be Announced|
AP ICET 2020 Application Form: Eligibility, Exam Dates, Notification, Syllabus, Previous Papers, Exam Pattern
Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test – AP ICET is an Entrance test for candidates to get admission in MBA MCA etc. In many states of India, it is a pre-requisite for candidates to qualify the Entrance test in order to join for the admissions in Andhra Pradesh Universities/Colleges.
AP ICET 2020 Eligibility
- The candidates should be Indian Nationals and should satisfy local/non-local status requirements laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulations of Admission) Order, 1974 as amended.
- For MCA:Candidate should hold the minimum 3 years of Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- For MBA:Candidate must pass the 3 years of Bachelor Degree from any recognized university.
- ** MCA-2nd YEAR DIRECT (lateral entry)– BCA or Degree holders in IT/CS with Mathematics at 10+2 or Degree level
Note: Candidate who passed all the subjects of the three years of any Degree course in one sitting is not eligible for admission into MBA or MCA Course.
- Candidate with aggregate marks of 50% (45% in case of reserved categories – SC,ST and BC) are alone are eligible to take admission through APICET.
- The candidates who are appearing for the final year degree examination shall also be eligible to appear for APICET-2020.
AP ICET Age Limit
There is No Age Limit
AP ICET 2018 Application Fee
- The online application fee is Rs. 250-/.
How to Apply Online for AP ICET 2020 Notification
- open the official site of AP ICET
- See the Recruitment Option
- Download that notification
- Clearly, refer all the details in it
- Submit the form
- Take the hard copy of the Submitted application.
Important Links for AP ICET 2020 – Apply Online
Eligible and Interested Candidates Go through the Official Website of APECET then Apply Online Before Final Date.
The online application window will open and candidates will be able to apply online
AP ICET 2020 Exam Centers in AP
The test is scheduled to be conducted in the following centers and the candidate can choose centers listed in any two districts.
ANANTAPUR, GOOTY, HINDUPUR,PUTTAPARTHI
CHITTOOR , MADANAPALLE , PUTTUR , TIRUPATI
KAKINADA , RAJAHMUNDRY , AMALAPURAM
GUNTUR , NARASARAOPETA
GUDLAVALLERU, MYLAVARAM,VIJAYAWADA, MACHILIPATNAM,TIRVURU
CHIMAKURTHI, CHIRALA, MARKAPURAM, ONGOLE
GUDUR, KAVALI, NELLORE
RAJAM, SRIKAKULAM, TEKKALI
ANAKAPALLI, ANANDAPURAM, GAJUWAKA,
BHIMAVARAM, ELURU, NARASAPURAM, TADEPALLIGUDEM
KADAPA, PRODDATUR, RAJAMPETA
AP ICET 2020 Exam Pattern
The test will be conducted on 27-04-2020 IN TWOSESSIONS from 10:00 AM TO 12:30 PM, 2:30 PM TO 5:00 PM. Candidate applied for the test can be allotted to any of the two sessions.
MEDIUM OF TEST: English only for Section-C and English & Telugu for Section-A & Section-B of the question paper
- Mode of Exam: Exam will be conducted in offline mode (pen paper mode).
- Total Marks: The whole question paper will be of 200 marks.
- No. of Questions: There are total 200 questions.
- Duration of Exam: Candidates will be provided 150 minutes to solve the question paper.
|Sections||Topics||Number of Question||Total Questions|
|Analytical Ability||Data Proficiency||20||75|
|Mathematical Ability||Arithmetic Ability||35||75|
|Algebraically and Geometrical Ability||30|
|Business and Computer Terminology||10|
AP ICET 2020 Syllabus
The AP ECET exams syllabus contains the topics and subjects comprised of section A which includes Analytical Ability, Data Sufficiency and Problem Solving. Section B contains the Mathematical Ability, Arithmetical Ability, Algebraically and Geometrical Ability and Statistical Ability. Section C is prepared to assess the candidate’s communication ability, Business and Computer Terminology, Functional Grammar and Reading Comprehension.
Section-A: Analytical Ability:
- Data Sufficiency: A question is given followed by data in the form of two statements labelled as (i) and (ii ). If the data given in (i) alone is sufficient to answer the question then choice (1) is the correct answer. If the data given in (ii) alone is sufficient to answer the question then choice (2) is the correct answer. If both (i) and (ii) put together are sufficient to answer the question but neither statement alone is sufficient, then choice (3) is the correct answer. If both (i) and (ii) put together are not sufficient to answer the question and additional data is needed, then choice (4) is the correct answer.
- Problem Solving
- Sequences and Series: Analogies of numbers and alphabet, completion of blank spaces following the pattern in a:b::c:d relationship; odd thing out: missing number in a sequence or a series.
- Data Analysis: The data given in a Table, Graph, Bar diagram, Pie Chart, Venn Diagram or a Passage is to be analyzed and the questions pertaining to the data are to be answered.
- Coding and Decoding Problems: A code pattern of English Alphabet is given. A given word or a group of letters are to be coded or decoded based on the given code or codes.
- Date, Time & Arrangement Problems: Calendar problems, clock problems, blood relationships, arrivals, departures and schedules, seating arrangements, symbol and notation interpretation.
Section-B: Mathematical Ability
- Arithmetical Ability
Laws of indices, ratio and proportion; surds; numbers and divisibility, l.c.m. and g.c.d; Rational numbers, Ordering.; Percentages; Profit and loss; Partnership, Pipes and cisterns, time, distance and work problems, areas and volumes, mensuration, modular arithmetic.
- Algebraical and Geometrical Ability
Statements, Truth tables, implication converse and inverse, Tautologies-Sets, Relations and functions, applications – Equation of a line in different forms.
Trigonometry – Trigonometric ratios, Trigonometric ratios of standard angles, (0°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 90°, 180°): Trigonometric identities: sample problems on heights and distances,Polynomials; Remainder theorem and consequences; Linear equations and expressions;Progressions, Binomial Theorem, Matrices,Notion of a limit and derivative;Plane geometry – lines, Triangles, Quadrilaterals, Circles, Coordinate geometry-distance between points.
- Statistical Ability:
Frequency distributions, Mean, Median, Mode, Standard Deviation, Correlation, simple problems on Probability.
Section-C: Communication Ability
Objectives of the Test:
- Candidates will be assessed on the ability to:
- Identify vocabulary used in day-to-day communication.
- Understand the functional use of grammar in day-to-day communication as well as in business contexts.
- Identify the basic terminology and concepts in computer and business contexts (letters, reports, memoranda, agenda, minutes etc.).
- Understand written text and drawing inferences. Part 1: Vocabulary
- Part 2: Business and Computer terminology Part 3: Functional Grammar
- Part 4: Reading Comprehension (3 Passages)
AP ICET 2020 Qualifying Mark/ Rank
The candidates who have secured 25% qualifying marks in APICET [ 50 out of 200 ] and candidates belonging to the category of SC and ST to whom Qualifying marks have not been prescribed, shall be assigned the rank in the order of the merit on the basis of marks obtained in ICET.
AP ICET Hall Tickets 2020
AP ICET Hall Ticket can be accessed from the official website. It will be issued in the last week of April 2018. Candidates are required to bring one photo ID proof along with Admit Card to enter the examination centre.
Release AP ICET 2020 Hall Ticket from below link.
AP ICET 2020 Answer Key
After Completion of AP ICET on 26th April 2020, SVU has Released the Preliminary Answer Key for AP ICET-2020. Download it from below links
AP ICET 2020 Results – Rank Card Download
Results and Rank Cards for AP ICET 2020 will release on 6th May 2020 through Online only. The Results will be Available at official link and various Portals from below link.