AP Inter 1st Year/ 2nd Year Supply Time Table 2019 | Adv Supplementary Exam Schedule, Fee Dates UPDATES
AP Intermediate Supply Exams Time Table 2019 is announced @ bieap.gov.in. Inter/ Class 12th Exam Schedule -AP Intermediate Time Table Online can be downloaded from Here
- AP Inter Supply Exam Fee Schedule 2019
- How To Download AP Intermediate 1st Year & 2nd Year Supplementary Hall Tickets 2019
AP Inter Supply Exam Fee Schedule 2019
AP Inter Examination Board is the managing the board of Intermediate education for all affiliated government and private colleges under state government of Andhra Pradesh. This Board is responsible for providing quality of education in the state to continue for further higher studies. The board will provide the 12th Exam Schedule 2018 on its official portal in PDF format as per schedule. So students can download the Exam schedule or Timetable by accessing the website or below link directly.
AP Inter Exams 2019 Time Table
|Day & Date||I Year Examination||Day & Date||II year Examination|
2nd Language paper-I
2nd language Paper-II
March First week
March First week
Mathematics Paper -IIA,
Botany Paper -II,
Zoology Paper -I
History Paper –I
|17-06-2019||Mathematics Paper –II B|
Zoology Paper -II
History Paper –II
Economics Paper – I,
Classical Language Paper -I
|18-06-2019||Physics Paper –II|
Economics Paper –II
Classical Language Paper –II
|20-06-2019||Chemistry Paper – I|
Commerce Paper -I
Sociology Paper -I,
Music Paper -I
|20-06-2019||Chemistry Paper –II|
Commerce Paper -II
Sociology Paper –II
Fine arts, Music Paper –II
|21-06-2019||Geology Paper –I|
Home Sciences Paper –I
Public Administration Paper-I
Logic Paper –I
Bridge Course Maths Paper-I
(for Bi.P.C candidates)
|21-06-2019||Geology Paper –II|
Home Sciences Paper –II
Logic Paper –II
Bridge Course Maths Paper-II
(for Bi.P.C candidates)
|22-06-2019||Modern Language Paper –I|
Geography Paper -I
|22-06-2019||Modern Language Paper -II|
Geography Paper –II
b) Environmental Education Examination on 10-06-2019 from 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM (One day).
c) Practical Examinations in 27-05-2019 to 30-05-2019
The above dates are applicable to Intermediate Vocational Course Examinations also. However, the Vocational courses Time Table will be issued separately.
Download AP Inter 1st/2nd Year Timetable: Click Here
With a late fee detials :
- Rs.120 upto November 17, 2017
- Rs.500/- upto November 27, 2017
- Rs.1000/- upto December 7, 2017
- Rs.2000/- upto December 21, 2017
- Rs.3000/- upto December 30, 2017
- Rs.5000 upto January 19, 2018
BIEAP Examination Board AP inter Supply Results. Check Results from Below link:
Andhra Pradesh AP Inter Supply and Improvement Hall Tickets 2017 released at the official website , bieap.gov.in. Candidates are able to download the hall ticket on the official website. The admit card for AP Inter Supply and Improvement Hall Tickets 2017 can be downloaded from bse.ap.gov.in. The BIEAP board has released the AP Inter supplementary exams 2017 PDF; as per that the supply examinations will be held from May 15th to May 23rd 2017. The practical examinations will be held from 24th May to 28th May 2017. the ethics and women values examination will be held on 29th May and Environmental Education Examination will be held on 30th May 2017.
AP Intermediate 1st Year, 2nd Year Hall Ticket Download 2019 :
- Name of Board: BIEAP Examination Board
- Name of Exam: AP Intermediate Exam 2017 (11th and 12th class – IPE March 2017)
- Download AP Inter 1st year Hall Ticket 2017 [contain Ht.No, Other details with Center in which college]
- Download AP Inter 2nd year Hall Ticket 2017 [contain Ht.No, details along with Center in which college]
- Official site:- bieap.gov.in
>> I.P.A.S.E. May/June 2017 Hall Tickets First Year | Second Year <<
Steps to Check Intermediate Supply Card Online
- Candidates should open the official website bieap.gov.in.
- Then, they are required to click on the AP inter 1st and 2nd year hall tickets.
- The link will direct you to a new page where you need to select your year and enter your details like registration number and date of birth.
- Candidates should enter the details submit the page and you will see your hall ticket on the display.
- Check all the details and take a printout of it.
- Keep the hall ticket safe and make sure to carry it to the exam hall.
Candidate should keep their admit card ready for the exam day. Team India.com Education wishes candidates all the best for future prospects.
How To Download AP Intermediate 1st Year & 2nd Year Supplementary Hall Tickets 2019
- Visit the official website of the BIEAP which is bieap.gov.in
- Check the home page, if the BIEAP releases hall tickets online you will find it on home page
- If BIEAP issues online hall tickets than Go the Link and select fields and enter data and download
- If not issued online, then please wait, stay tuned with us we may update the information here soon
- If available, do take a print out if you want or else it’s optional.