AP LPCET 2020 Notification: Online Application Form Details: ఏపీ ఎల్పీసెట్ – 2020 నోటిఫికేషన్. Online applications for AP LPCET – 2020 are invited from candidates who intend to take admission into one year Language Pandit Training Course (LPT) in Government IASEs/CTEs and Private Language Pandit Training Colleges in the state by Dept. of School Education, Govt of A.P from 26.04.2020 in all 13 Districts of the state of A.P.
- AP LP CET 2020 Exam Date and Timings
- AP LP CET 2020 Fee and submission of Application Online
- AP LP CET 2020: Procedure for submission of application online
- AP LP CET 2020: Examination centers
- AP LPCET Notification 2020 @ lpcetap.cgg.gov.in – AP Language Pandit Entrance Test Eligibility, Application Form, Exam Dates
- AP LPCET 2020 Application Form @ lpcetap.cgg.gov.in
- AP LPCET 2020 Eligibility
- How to Apply Online for AP LPCET 2020
- AP LPCET 2020 Important Dates
- Important Links for AP LPCET 2020
- AP LPCET 2020 Exam Pattern
- AP LPCET 2020 Syllabus
Schedule of Examination
|Date of Examination||Spells||Duration|
|26.06.2020 (Afternoon)||One Spell||02 Hrs|
|APLPCET – 2020|
|Information Bulletin||Click Here|
|Payment Start Date | Payment End Date|| 26.05.2020 | 11.06.2020|
|Application Start Date | Application End Date|| 26.05.2020 | 12.06.2020|
|Date Of Examination||26.06.2020|
AP LP CET 2020 Exam Date and Timings
LP CET will be conducted on 26.06.2020 in all 13 Districts of the state of A.P. The test will be conducted through online in 1 spell.
AP LP CET 2020 Fee and submission of Application Online
Fee and submission of Application Online: The Application and Test fee prescribed for appearing for LP CET – 2020 is Rs.600/- (Rupees Six Hundred Only). The candidates can pay the fee through the given payment Gateway between 26.05.2020 to 11.06.2020 and can submit online applications at the LP CET-2020 website http://lpcet.apcfss.in or https://cse.ap.gov.in/DSENEW/ between 26.05.2020 to 12.06.2020.
AP LP CET 2020: Procedure for submission of application online
Detailed procedure for applying online is given in the Information Bulletin. The candidates can download the “Information Bulletin” free of cost from the LP CET-2020 website http://lpcet.apcfss.in or https://cse.ap.gov.in/DSENEW/ from 26.05.2020 onwards.
The LP CET will be conducted on 26.06.2020 (Afternoon) in all 13 Districts of the state of A.P. The Test shall only be Social Distanced – Computer Based Test and in one spell. The candidates can choose and attend the Test at any district of his/her choice.
AP LP CET 2020: Examination centers
LP CET shall be conducted in all the 13 Districts of the A.P state. Candidate can choose any District of his/her choice for online examination center.
AP LPCET Notification 2020 @ lpcetap.cgg.gov.in – AP Language Pandit Entrance Test Eligibility, Application Form, Exam Dates
Department of School Education, Andhra Pradesh has released the AP LPCET Notification 2020 exam. Government of AP and School Education Department Officials has given the LPCET(Language Pandit Common Entrance Test) 2020 Notification in month of May for admission into one year Language Pandit Training Course(LPT) in Government Institutes of Advanced Studies in Educations(IASE)/ College Teachers Education(CTE) and Private Language Pandit Training Colleges in Andhra Pradesh State. Eligible Candidates apply online for admission in the two-year Diploma course in Elementary Education (D.EL.Ed) have to appear for the Language Pandit Common Entrance Test (LPCET) through Online. for more details like ap lpcet 2020 notification, online application form, results, hall tickets, exam date, last date for apply online, counselling dates, eligibility criteria, how to apply, registration fee details are given below on schools360.in.
AP LPCET 2020 Application Form @ lpcetap.cgg.gov.in
Department of School Education invites the online applications from the eligible candidates through its official website as per schedule for admission into LPT Courses in state for the academic year 2020-2021. LPCET Online computer based test will be conducted in the month of 26th June 2020 in all Districts of the AP State.
AP LPCET 2020 Eligibility
- The candidates should be of Indian Nationality.
- The candidates should satisfy Local/Non-Local status requirement as laid down in the A.P. Educational Institutions (Regulation of admission) Order 1974 as subsequently amended.
- The candidates should have completed 19 years as on 01.07.2020. There is no upper age limit.
- Educational Qualifications: The candidates who passed the minimum qualifying Tests mentioned below are eligible to apply:
|Telugu Pandit||Hindi Pandit|
B.A. (Telugu Literature) or
B.A. (Oriental Language – Telugu)
B.O.L. in Telugu or
Bachelor Degree with Telugu as one of the optional subjects
B.O.L. in Hindi or
Bachelor Degree with Hindi as one of the optional subjects
Praveena of Dakshina Bharat Hindi Prachara Sabha
Vidwan of Hindi Prachara Sabha, Hyderabad
Any other equivalent recognized qualification in Hindi (BA Standard)
Storage of Test material: The Test related material will be preserved for six months in online from the date of Test and no application in this regard will be entertained beyond this period.
AP LPCET 2020 Age Limit:
The candidates should have completed 19 years as on 1.7.2020.There is no upper age limit.
AP LPCET 2020: Education Qualification
The candidate who passed the minimum qualifying examinations mentioned below are eligible to apply
1. Telugu Pandit:
BA (Telugu Literature) or BA (Oriental Language – Telugu) or Bachelor of Oriental Language Telugu or A Graduate degree with optional subject Telugu or MA (Telugu)
2. Hindi Pandit:
A graduate degree with optional subject Hindi or Bachelor of Oriental Language Hindi or Praveen of Dakshina Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha or Vidwan of Hindi Prachara Sabha, Hyderabad or any other equivalent recognized qualification in Hindi (BA Standard) by the Government of Andhra Pradesh or MA (Hindi).
3. Urdu Pandit:
BA (Urdu Literature) or BA (Oriental Language Urdu) or Bachelor of Oriental Language Urdu or A Graduate Degree with optional subject Urdu of M.A (Urdu).
The candidates who have passed the above examination as on the date of submission of application are eligible to appear for LPCET 2018
AP LPCET 2020 Age Limit
Candidates should have completed 19 years of age as on the 1st July of the year of admission i.e. 01.07.2018. There is no upper age limit.
AP LPCET 2020 Application Fee
The fee towards submission of application online and for the conduct of examination is Rs. 600/- (Rupees Six hundred only). Candidates shall pay the fee through Payment Gateway from 26.05.2020 to 11.06.2020 and shall submit online application at the LP CET website http://lpcet.apcfss.in or https://cse.ap.gov.in/DSENEW/ from 26.05.2020 to 12.06.2020.
- The candidates who have passed the above examination as on the date of submission of application are eligible to appear for LPCET-2020.
- The candidates who have appeared for final qualifying examinations or its Equivalent during this academic year are also eligible to apply LPCET-2020 Entrance Examination subject to the condition that they should produce their Pass certificates at the time of counseling without fail.
- The above qualifications prescribed are for LPCET-2020 only. The Government may prescribe over and above qualifications at the time of Teacher Recruitment Test (TRT).
- Qualifying marks in the Entrance Test for general category of candidates shall be 35 percent of the aggregate marks. However there shall be no minimum Qualifying marks in respect of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
- The details pertaining to the certificate, Rule of Reservation Bulletin. structure and content of the test, Syllabus, Pass and allotment of seat are given in the Information Bulletin
Storage of Examination material:
The Examination related material will be preserved for six months in online from the date of Examination and no application in this regard will be entertained beyond this period.
How to Apply Online for AP LPCET 2020
- Visit official portal of organization i.e. lpcetap.cgg.gov.in
- Press on “Notification” and “Information Bulletin” link accessible at opened page.
- Refer all details as listed in AP LPCET Notification 2020.
- After reading all details, download AP LPCET Registration Form 2020.
- Login with user Id & password.
- After filling registration form, download AP LPCET Application Form 2020.
- Fetch required details in AP LPCET Online Application Form.
- Make payment of application fee.
- Upload necessary documents along with form & submit your form.
- At last, carry print copy of it for further need.
AP LPCET 2020 Important Dates
|Notification for conduct of LPCET – 2020||23.05.2020|
|Submission of Application through online with payment of Fee||26.05.2020|
|Last Date for payment of Application Fee through online||11.06.2020|
|Last Date for receipt of filled in Application through online||12.06.2020|
|Issue of Hall Tickets through online||19.06.2020|
|Date of LPCET 2020 through online||26.06.2020 (Afternoon)|
|Date of Release of KEY and Response Sheets||28.06.2020|
|Date of announcement of Results and Ranks||03.07.2020|
|First Phase of Counseling (Preparation of seat matrix, web counseling, allotment of seats, issue of provisional letter of Admission, verification of certificates and issue of Final Admission letter.|| |
10.07.2020 to 13.07.2020
|Second phase of counseling||24.07.2020|
|First instruction day||03.08.2020|
Important Links for AP LPCET 2020
|Information Bulletin||Click Here|
AP LPCET 2020 Exam Pattern
The common Entrance Examination shall be Computer Based Test and of completely objective type containing only multiple choice questions. The duration of written examination is Two hours only with maximum marks of 100 as shown below.
|Part – I||Current Affairs||20 Questions||100 Questions in total and each carry one Mark (Total 100 Marks)|
|Part – II||Numerical Ability||10 Questions|
|Part – III||Language||30 Questions|
|Part – IV||Literature||40 Questions|
AP LPCET 2020 Exam Pattern
|Sections/ Subjects||No. of Questions||Max Marks|
AP LPCET 2020 Syllabus
1. Numerical ability:
Four Fundamental operations (Addition, Subtraction, Division and Multiplication) and Averages.
Telugu Pandit: 1st Language of 8th to 10th classes of AP State Syllabus
Urdu Pandit: 1st Language of 8th to 10th classes of AP State Syllabus
Hindi Pandit 2nd Language of 8th to 8th classes of AP State Syllabus
Graduate Degree Standard
Only the candidates who obtain qualifying marks in the Common Entrance Test shall be assigned ranks as per order of merit. However SC and ST candidates shall be given ranks as per merit order of marks secured by them in C.E.T., irrespective of qualifying mark.
Allotment of seats.
All the sanctioned intake of seats in Language Pandit Training Courses in the Govt IASEs/CTEs and Private colleges shall be filled by the Convener, LPCET-2020. Such seats shall be allotted to the candidates on the basis of the rank obtained in LPCET-2020. The intake capacity in each institute may change from time to time as decided by NCTE (National Council for Teacher Education). The Admission procedure will be followed as per the Government Orders referred in the notification.
Issue of Rank Card:
The marks along with rank of the candidates will be hosted on the web-site http://lpcet.apcfss.in or https://cse.ap.gov.in/DSENEW/ on 03.07.2020.