AP Model Schools 6th Entrance Exam 2020-21: Commissioner of School Education, Government of AP has Released Entrance Exam Schedule for Andhra Pradesh Model School Admission Test 2020. All the Principals of AP Model Schools are informed that a press notification has been issued for conducting Entrance test for admission into class VI into 164 Model Schools in the State for the academic year 2020 -21.
APMS 6th Class Entrance Exam Schedule 2020-21
|S. No.||Item of Work||Schedule|
|1||Date of Notification (in one Telugu daily news papers in Main Edition of AP)||08-01-2020|
|2||Last date for payment of Examination fee||07-02-2020|
|3||Acceptance of online application||From 08-01-2020|
|4||Date of Examination (at School)||05-04-2020|
|5||Publication of Merit List||15-04-2020|
|6||Publication of Selection List||16-04-2020|
|7||Certificate Verification & Counseling.||17-04-2020 &|
|8||Orientation to Parents & Students||21 & 22.04.2020|
|9||Date of Commencement of Classes||12-06-2020|
Further it is informed that the Principals are requested to give wide publicity and to put their best efforts for full enrollment.
- A press note is to be issued in all local news papers under news item.
- The services of PGTs and TGTs may be utilized for visiting all villages where Primary Schools are located in the catchment area of the Model School. The advantages in taking admission into Model Schools should be explained to parents i.e., free and quality Education, free books, free uniform, free food in the afternoon (Mid- Day-Meal), good infrastructure facilities, library and laboratory facilities,
- Highly qualified teachers, extra study hours and particularly stressing that the medium of instruction is English.
- Meetings with self help groups, parents etc., may be organized to publicize the objectives of Model Schools and the importance.
- The parents may be ensured that “once the admission is taken in VI class, the entire education of their children up to II year Intermediate” will be looked after by the Government.
- Pamphlets are to be printed and distributed in surrounding villages of Model Schools narrating the advantages of studying in Model Schools.
- Flexies may be displayed in important places i.e., in O/o Mandal Revenue Officer, Mandal Resource Centres, in village secretariats and prominent places in Mandal.
- Awareness Programme should be conducted at school Level along with MEO, Elementary School head teacher and parents.
- Coaching classes to students may be conducted freely for a week or so on to boost up their confidence and for effective answering the admission test .
Candidates should follow the eligibility criteria as mentioned below:
- Students who pass Class 5th are eligible for applying 6th class AP Model School Admission Test 2020.
- Students who belong to SC/ST category must be born between 01 September 2004 to 31 August 2010.
- Students who belong to OC/BC/SC – Converted Christians (BC-C) category must be born between 01 September 2008 to 31 August 2010.
|For General/BC Category||Rs. 100/-|
|For SC/ST Category||Rs. 30/-|
APMS 6th Class Exam Pattern
The Entrance Test will be of objective type and multiple choice questions asked from 5th class and the question paper consists of four parts total 100 marks:
|Part I||Telugu||25||Two Hours|
|Part III||Environmental Science I & II||25|
Qualifying Marks in AP Model Schools 6th Entrance Exam
|OC & BC Students||40 Marks|
|SC & ST Students||35 Marks|
Reservation for each category is given below:
AP Model Schools VI Class Admissions 2020-21
|Schools List||Click Here|
|Payment Start Date||08-01-2020|
|Payment End Date||07-02-2020|
|Application Start Date||08-01-2020|
|Application End Date||07-02-2020 11:59 PM|
|Schools vacancies available in VI Class Admissions||Click Here|
|Online Payment|| Service Not Opened Yet|
|Submit Application||Service Not Opened Yet|