Dr.YSR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada (YSRUHS) has started the NEET UG 2023 Counselling process for admissions into MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BNYS & BUMS Courses in the State of Andhra Pradesh for the Year 2023-24. The Counselling Process is being conducted for AP UG Competent Authority Quota Admission on the basis of the NEET UG 2023 Ranks as per the guidelines. The online application process started on 20th July 2023 in the official Website i.e., ugcq.ysruhs.com. Check the full Details of the Counselling Process, list of candidates eligible, cut off and direct link to apply for AP NEET UG Admission 2023 is mentioned in Schools360.in.
AP NEET UG Counselling Schedule 2023
Candidates may please note that the list of candidates eligible which has been released by YSRUHS is not the merit list but only the list of candidates who qualify for the cut-off. As per the circular released by YSRUHS, the cut off for NEET 2023 counseling for the state of AP is as follows.
|Starting Date of Online Application||20th July 2023 at 11 AM|
|Last Date of Online Application||26th July 2023 at 6 PM|
Application and counselling fee for AP NEET 2023
|OC & BC category||Rs. 3540 (Including GST)|
|SC/ST category||Rs.2950 (Including GST) plus Bank charges extra|
|Candidates should note that once the fee is paid, it will not be refunded under any circumstances|
THE CANDIDATES WHO SECURED THE CUT-OFF MARKS OR MORE IN THE NEET-UG 2023 AND FULFILLED THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION INTO MBBS/BDS COURSES HAVE TO SUBMIT THEIR ONLINE APPLICATION BY PAYING THE NON-REFUNDABLE APPLICATION AND PROCESSING FEE THROUGH ONLINE AND UPLOAD THE SCANNED CERTIFICATES/DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR COMPETENT AUTHORITY QUOTA SEATS.
The candidates should secure the following cutoff scores in the National Eligibility-cum- Entrance Test (NEET) UG -2023, conducted by NATIONAL TESTING AGENCY, New Delhi as per section (10) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut off score|
(out of 720)
|General category (OC / EWS)||50th Percentile||137|
Candidates scoring equal to or more than this cut-off score have been declared as qualified.
|SC / ST / BC &|
Persons with Benchmark Disability of SC / BC Categories
(PwBD-SC / PwBD-BC)
SC / ST / BC / SC-PwBD / BC-PwBD
candidates scoring equal to or more than this cut-off score have been declared as qualified.
|Persons with Benchmark Disability of ST Category|
PwBD-ST candidates scoring equal to or more than this cut-off score have
been declared as qualified.
|Persons with Disability- General Category|
OC-PH candidates scoring equal to or more than this cut-off score have been
declared as qualified.
Educational qualifications: The candidate should have passed Intermediate (10+2 pattern) or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology)/ Biotechnology and English.
- OC candidates including candidates claiming EWS reservation, should obtain not less than 50% marks in science subjects.
- BC / SC / ST candidates should obtain not less than 40% marks in science subjects.
- OC-PwD candidates should obtain not less than 45% marks in science subjects.
Minimum Age: The candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on 31-12-2023. The candidates who do not complete 17 years as on 31-12-2023 are not eligible.
Documents Required filling out online application of AP NEET Counselling 2023
- Admit Card of NEET UG – 2023
- Rank card of NEET UG-2023
- SSC or equivalent examination showing the Date of Birth
- Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination in Intermediate or Equivalent examination. (e) Transfer certificate
- Study Certificate(s) from 6th class to Intermediate.
- In case candidates studied in the institutions outside the state of Andhra Pradesh, a residence certificate of the candidate or either of the parents issued by MRO / Tahsildar. (excluding study period outside the state) for a period of 10 years (years of period to be specified).
- In case candidates claiming eligibility of reservation under Special categories should furnish the required certificate in support of their claim
- Permanent Caste Certificate (Integrated Community Certificate) claiming reservation under BC/SC/ST Categories issued by an Officer prescribed
- In case claiming fee exemption, the latest Income certificate of the Parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar or white ration card.
- Aadhar Card
- Minority certificate issued by Minorities Welfare Department, Government of AP
|OC/BC categories||Rs. 3540/- ((Including GST) plus Bank charges extra|
|SC/ST categories||Rs.2950/- (Including GST) plus Bank charges extr|
AP NEET Eligibility Criteria
- The applying seekers should have qualified for the NEET Entrance Examination.
- Aspirants must have the domicile of Andhra Pradesh.
- The applying seekers must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry Biology/ Biotechnology and English are the compulsory subjects with a minimum of 50% marks, 40% marks are required for SC/ST category candidates, and 45% marks are for Physical Handicap candidates.
- Age Criteria: The candidate should have completed 17 years of age as of 31-12-2023.
The candidates born on or after 02-01-2004 are not eligible for admission into MBBS, BDS Courses
The on-line application form for determining merit position for Competent Authority quota seats using NEET UG – 2023 scores will be available on the website https://ugcq.ysruhs.com from 11.00 A.M on 20-07-2023 to 26-07-2023 upto 06.00 PM.
Important Links for AP NEET Counselling 2023
|For Notifications, Notices etc.||https://drysr.uhsap.in|
|For Online Applications Counselling etc.||https://ugcq.ysruhs.com|
|Register for AP NEET Counselling 2023||Click Here|
|Official site||Click Here|