AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme 2019 [Apply Online] యువ నేస్తం Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Registration, Eligibility
- Highlights of AP Mukhyamanthri – Yuva Nestham Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme
- AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme Online Registration Form – Apply @ www.ap.gov.in
- How to Apply for AP Mukhyamanthri Yuva Nestham Scheme
- Links to Apply for AP Govt Yuva Sadhikarika Pension Scheme
Apply for Nirudyoga Bruthi at Website yuvanestham.ap.gov.in : Government of AP launched the AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme for the year 2018-19. AP Mukyamantri Nara Chandra Babu Naidu has started this AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme for Unemployed Youth. This AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme is only for Unemployed Youth. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for this AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Mukhya Manthri Yuva Nestham Scheme and get 1500/- every month. Interested students can see the article given below. The candidates who want to apply can apply in the AP Nirudyoga Bruthi web portal @ ap.gov.in.
Please Ensure that the following documents are ready during the registration process
- Aadhaar Number.
- Mobile Number Linked With Aadhaar.
- Original or Xerox copy and image of Diploma/Graduate/Post Graduate Certificates.To Enter the Register/Hallticket Number Available in Certificate.
- White Ration Card.
ఎపి నిరుద్యోగ బృతి పథకం వివరాలు : The government of Andhra Pradesh launched the AP Mukhyamanthri – Yuva Nestham Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme. This Scheme is launched for unemployed youths. The candidates who are jobless can make the registration in online. Because with the registration the jobless candidates will get from Rs 1000 to Rs 1500 per month. AP Mukhya Manthri decided to give pension for Unemployeed youths. The candidates who are interested can see the eligibility, certificate lists, to apply for online registration. The government of AP has released the registrations for Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme on the AP official website @ www.ap.gov.in. Nearly 12 lakh candidates were due to unemployment. The candidates who are registered for this scheme, for those candidates the government of AP decided to give the worth of 1500/- every month until they get a job. So please kindly request you to register in online now. The AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme Registrations are opened in the official web link mentioned above.
Unemployed youth can get the registrations as quickly as possible. The candidates who are employed this scheme is very useful for those students. This scheme is available for until they get a perfect job. Nearly 12 lakh Unemployed students in AP are getting this AP Mukyamantri Yuva Nestham Scheme.
In this present days a lack of students was suffering from lot of problems. Some of the students are facing a lot of Unemployment. To solve this problem our Chief Minister Nara Chandra Babu Naidu launched a Scheme named AP Nirudyoga Bruthi. So all the candidates who are going to apply can apply in either online or offline. We mentioned the eligibility, how to apply from the article below.
Under this scheme the students who have applied can get 1500/- per month. In other words we can call it as a pension scheme for all the unemployed youths. Every month this amount was transferred with the respective banks accounts.
Highlights of AP Mukhyamanthri – Yuva Nestham Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme
|Name of the organisation||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Name of the scheme||AP Nirudyoga Bruthi|
|Launched on||May 2017|
|Officials launched date||July 2018|
|Implementation in||AP (Andhra Pradesh)|
|Announced by||Mr. Yanamala Rama Krishnudu|
|Ministry||Mr. Kollu Ravindra|
|Target||Unemployed youth in AP|
AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme Online Registration Form – Apply @ www.ap.gov.in
All the candidates who are jobless can supposed to apply for the registration form in online. The AP Unemployment Allowance online Registration are opened for the jobless candidates. The candidates have to visit the employment exchange. The officials shall check the certificates whether the candidate is unemployment or not. The documents to be verified are age limit, 12th class qualifying certificate including residential certificate. The candidates in the family are working in any government or aided jobs those will not eligible for the AP Mukhya Manthri – Yuva Nestham Scheme. After completion of document verification, the officials will conform the registration to the candidates at employment exchange. After that, the candidates fill the registration forms in both online and offline. The candidates who register in online then visit the AP Official website @ www.ap.gov.in. All the interested students can fill the registration forms in online.
How to Apply for AP Mukhyamanthri Yuva Nestham Scheme
- Candidates first visit the official website @ www.yuvanestham.ap.gov.in
- Click on AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme Registration 2018
- Open the link which is visible on the screen
- Enter your details
- Click on submit button
- The online registration forms for unemployment youth will be displayed on the screen
- Take a printed copy for the future reference
Candidates can apply from the Direct Link: Register Here
Eligibility Criteria for the AP Unemployment youth Nirudyoga Bruthi
- Only unemployed candidates are willing for this Scheme
- Candidates who are below poverty and should have white ration card are eligible for this AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme.
- The candidates have to passed in 12th class examinations
- In order to avail the benefits of the monthly financial assistance, applicants have to register themselves for employment exchange of Andhra Pradesh.
- Applicants can fill the application form via online/offline mode.
- Only One Unemployed educated person per family can be taken to this Scheme
Age Limit for AP Yuva Sadhikarika Nirudhyoga Bruthi Scheme 2018
Minimum age limit: 22 years
Maximum age limit: 35 years
Main Features of AP Yuva Sadhikarika Nirudhyoga Bruthi Scheme
- AP Yuva Sadhikarika Nirudhyoga Bruthi Scheme will benefit around 12 lakh unemployed candidates of Andhra Pradesh from Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari, West Godavari, Guntur, Krishna, Nellore, Prakasam, Kadapa, Kurnool, Chittoor and Anantapur districts.
- Youths will get this monthly pension to pursue skill development courses and reduce the burden on the family of unemployed youths.
- This Unemployment Allowance Scheme will benefit the jobless students to get Rs. 1500 per month.
- Payment will be paid on every month (by First Week)
Links to Apply for AP Govt Yuva Sadhikarika Pension Scheme
Further details Click On http://www.ap.gov.in/
Present Unemployment Allowance Schemes in Other States in India
|State||Min Educational Qualification||Monthly Allowance|
|Haryana||Intermediate||Rs 900 to Rs 3000|
|West Bengal||10th Class or above||Rs 1500|
|Kerala||For SC/ST – Min 10th Class & For Others – Above 10th Class||Rs 120|
|Rajasthan||Graduate Degree||Rs 500 & for PHD candidates Rs 600|
|Tamil Nadu||10th to Degree||Rs 200 to Rs 600 (Giving for unqualified candidates also)|
|Himachal Pradesh||Intermediate||Rs 1000|
|Uttarakhand||Inter-PG||Rs 500 to Rs 1000|
|Punjab||10th Class and Above||Rs 150 to Rs 200|
|Bihar||10th Class – Inter||Rs 200|
Conclusion for AP Unemployment Allowance [Stipend] Scheme 2018
We have given gathered information from newspapers and official Sources. When the scheme gets a shape in one-two months, We will update this page with new information. So keep visiting this page.