APOSS SSC/ Inter Result 2019 @ apopenschool.org: The Andhra Pradesh Open School Society conducts the Open 10th and Inter Public examinations every year. This year also they conduct the APOSS 10th and Inter examinations to provide better higher education. APOSS 10th and 12th Exams were conducted from May 6, 2019 to May 10, 2019. The Officials of APOSS Conducted the open SSC and Inter examinations as per the exam schedule. Maximum applicants are attended to write the examination. The officials of APOSS will release the APOSS SSC & Inter Results in the Month of June 2019. The APOSS SSC results link is available on this page. If you study this page carefully, you will get the OPOSS SSC Result Link and APOSS Inter Results link.
AP Open School 10th and Inter Results were Released on 8th Aug 2019 at 14.10PM… Check Links below
- AP Open School 10th class ( SSC) and Intermediate Results 2019 Check @ apopenschool.org
- Direct links to Check APOSS Results for SSC & Inter Exams 2019
APOSS SSC & Inter July 2019 Results
apopenschool.org | APOSS Inter Results 2019 – Check Here
AP Open Schools Exams were held in New Exam Pattern from 6th to 10th May 2019 Across the State. For 10th Class New Syllabus have been Implemented for New Students where as Old Students who were willing to Write Supplementary Exams need to write the Exam in old Syllabus only. Those who Wrote the AP Open Public Exams of 10th and Inter and Waiting for their Results can now look at this page for Everything Regarding APOSS Results 2019.
AP Open School 10th class ( SSC) and Intermediate Results 2019 Check @ apopenschool.org
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Open School Society (APOSS)|
|Exam Name||APOSS SSC/ Inter Examinations 2019|
|Category||APOSS 10th Results 2019 & |
APOSS Inter Results 2019
|Exam Date||6th May to 10th May 2019|
|Results release date||15th June 2019|
Check APOSS Results 2019 for SSC and Inter Exams @ apopenschool.org
The Andhra Pradesh Open School Society Conducted the Open SSC/ 10th Exams from 20th April 2019 to 26th April 2019. All Applied candidates have successfully completed their Public Examinations. And the APOSS also conducted the Open Inter Examinations from 6th May 2019 to 10th May 2019. So the Students are now waiting for the APOSS 1oth results 2019 and APOSS Inter Results 2019. So for the Students sake, here on this article, we provided the APOSS SSC & Inter Results link. To make the Results downloading process easy, We gave the direct Results links on this page. The Downloading process is given below.
Manabadi APOSS Inter Results 2019
The Government of Andhra Pradesh conducted the Open Inter Exams 2019 same as the Regular Inter Examinations. The APOSS will conduct the Open Inter Supplementary Exam After the APOSS 10th & Inter Results released. Because the candidates who fail in the APOSS Inter exams are can apply to the APOSS Inter Supplementary Exams. Here on this page the Open Inter Supplementary Results also provided. And regarding link is given after conducting the supplementary Exams.
APOSS Results 2019: Andhra Pradesh Open School Society has declared results of its 10th and inter exams held in the month of April 2019. The results can be checked at its official website www.apopenschool.org. All candidates who were written the exam can check results now without delay in APOSS website. Here schools360.in provides perfect working links of APOSS Results checking for 10th class and Intermediate.
How to Check AP Open Inter & 10th Results 2019
- The Students First Open the official website of APOSS
- On the Home page Search for the Results of SSC (APOSS) 2019 and Results of Inter (APOSS) 2019 links.
- Click on the Required link
- Enter the CandidateRegistration ID and Password
- The APOSS Inter/ SSC Results generated on the screen
- Download the results and Make a Hard copy for future use.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|APOSS Inter & 10th Exam Time Table 2019||Click Here|
|APOSS SSC Results 2019||Click Here|
|APOSS Inter Results 2019||Click Here|
Manabadi APOSS SSC and Inter Results Links 2019
AP Open School 10th Results May 2019: Click Here
AP Open School Inter Results May 2019: Click Here
- APOSS SSC & Inter Admissions 2019-20: AP Open School Application, Dates, Eligibility
- AP Inter 2nd Year Results 2020, Manabadi Intermediate Second Year Result Jnanabhumi Marks
- AP Inter 1st Year Results 2020: Manabadi Intermediate First Year Result, Marks
- AP SA1 Time Table 2019 (Revised) AP Summative-I Exam Dates for Primary, UP, High Schools
- AP SA1 10th Class Papers 2019 (pdf) AP SSC SA-I All Subject Question Papers
- APSET Final Key 2019 (Released) APSET 2019 Subject wise Answer Key
APOSS SSC / Inter Exams 2019 – Results Date
OBJECTIVES OF APOSS
A.P. Open School Society was established as an autonomous society registered under the Andhra Pradesh Public Societies Act on 20th of February 1991 and inaugurated on the ‘Ugadi Day’, the 17th of March 1991, vide G.O. Ms. No.50 Edn. (SSE-2) Department, dt: 08.02.1991. It is the first State Open School in the country. The main objectives of APOSS, at the time of its inception have mentioned here –
- To provide pre-elementary Education through Open and Distance Learning (ODL) mode to School drop-outs and those missing Upper Primary stage of education and to attain Universalization of Elementary Education (UEE) in the State.
- To provide continuing education for adult neo-literates, working men and women to reinforce their functional literacy and not to allow them to relapse into illiteracy.
- The Hon’ble Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh is the Chief Patron and the Hon’ble Education Minister of Andhra Pradesh is the Patron of A.P. Open School Society. It has a General Body and an Executive Board at the State Level for which the Chief Secretary to the Government of Andhra Pradesh is the Chairman. There are District level committees in the Districts with District Collector as Chairman and District Educational Officer as Member-Secretary for implementation of the scheme.On Open and Distance Learning (ODL) the model of National Open School (NOS) was studied carefully and adapted to meet the needs of the learners of Andhra Pradesh. Initially, it was started in five districts viz., (1) Nellore, (2) Chittoor, (3) Nizamabad, (4) Medak and (5) Visakhapatnam, with the financial assistance of Government of Andhra Pradesh.