AP PECET-2020 notification has Released from APSCHE on its official Website. And the Online Application Process will Happen during March/April 2020. The AP PECET 2020 Examination will be Conducted on 07th to 09th Aug 2020. Full Details of APPECET-2020 Notification, Application Process, Fee Details, AP PECET 2020 Hall Ticket, AP PECET Colleges List 2020, appecet.nic.in 2020, Allotment Order and Counselling Dates will be Given in this Article.
|AP PECET 2020||07th to 09th Aug 2020|
- AP PECET 2020 AP Physical Education CET 2020 Notification, Eligibility, Exam Schedule, Online Application, Exam Dates
- Andhra Pradesh PECET Application Form 2020 – Check Eligibility, Exam Dates, Notification, Syllabus, Previous Papers, Exam Pattern
- Important Dates of AP PECET 2020
- AP PECET 2020 Application Form
- AP PECET Exam Pattern 2020
- AP PECET Hall Tickets 2020
AP PECET -2020
- Eligible candidates who wish to applyforAPPECET-2020 may submit their application through ONLINE mode only.
- ONLINE Registration fee (Application processing fee) is Rs.850/- (for SC & ST candidates Rs.650/- only)
- The candidate should pay the Registration fee (Application processing fee) through A.P. Online / Payment Gateways (Credit card/ Debit card / Net banking)and apply online for the test through the web portal https://sche.ap.gov.in/pecet
- The test will be conducted at Acharya Nagarjuna University Campus, Nagarjuna Nagar, Guntur only.The date and time of test will be furnished in the hall ticket. The Date and Time of test of all candidates will be displayed in the Website https://sche.ap.gov.in/pecet
AP PECET 2020 AP Physical Education CET 2020 Notification, Eligibility, Exam Schedule, Online Application, Exam Dates
Andhra Pradesh State Physical Education Common Entrance Test – 2020 (AP PECET-2020) will be conducted for admission into the B.P.Ed & D.P.Ed courses offered by the Universities and affiliated colleges in Andhra Pradesh State for the academic year 2020-21. Eligible candidates, who wish to apply for AP PECET-2020, may submit their applications through ONLINE MODE only. The detailed information regarding eligibility, age, submission of online application & related instructions etc are available in sche.ap.gov.in.
Andhra Pradesh PECET Application Form 2020 – Check Eligibility, Exam Dates, Notification, Syllabus, Previous Papers, Exam Pattern
Andhra Pradesh Physical Education Common Entrance Test – AP PECET
A Common Entrance Test designated as Andhra Pradesh Physical Education Common Entrance Test (APPECET-2020) will be conducted by Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur for the academic year 2020-20 for admission into B.P.Ed. (Two years) and U. G.D.P.Ed. (TwoYears) courses. The Application form is for Common Entrance Test for the entry into the Physical Education courses.
Important Dates of AP PECET 2020
|Activity||Date & Time|
|Notification of AP PECET – 2020||07-03-2020|
|Commencement of Submission of Online application forms||10-03-2020|
|Last date for submission of online applications without late fee(Registration fee Rs.850 for OC/BC , Rs.650/-for SC/ST)||15-06-2020|
|Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 500/-(+ (Registration fee Rs.850 for OC/BC, Rs.650/-for SC/ST).||–|
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate||–|
|Downloading of Hall-tickets from the website http://www.sche.ap.gov.in/pecet||–|
|Date of AP PECET – 2020 Examination||07th to 09th Aug 2020|
|Time of Examination||to be indicated in hall ticket|
|Declaration of Results||one week after last day of physical tests|
AP PECET 2020 Eligibility
Eligibility for B.P.Ed. (Two Years): Candidates should have appeared third year degree final examination or passed three years degree recognized by any university in Telangana or any other university recognized as equivalent there to and should have completed 19 years of age on 01.07.2018. However, the candidate has to submit the pass certificate at the time of counseling.
Eligibility for D.P.Ed. (2 years) : Candidates should have appeared or passed Intermediate or equivalent course recognized by the Government of Telangana State and should have completed 16 years of age on 01.07.2018. However, the candidate has to submit the pass certificate at the time of counseling.
AP PECET Age Limit
Refer Official Qualification
AP PECET 2020 Application Fee
- For SC / ST Candidates : Rs. 350
- For Other Candidates : Rs. 500
How to Apply Online for AP PECET 2020 Notification
- open the official site of AP PECET @ sche.ap.gov.in
- See the Recruitment Option
- Download that notification
- Clearly, refer all the details in it
- Submit the form
- Take the hard copy of the Submitted application.
AP PECET 2020 Application Form
Eligible and Interested Candidates Go through the Official Website of AP PECET then Apply Online Before Final Date.
The online application windowis open Now and candidates will be able to apply online
AP PECET Exam Pattern 2020
|For Male Contenders||For female Contenders|
|100 meters running||100 Marks||100 meters running||100 Marks|
|800 meters running||100 Marks||400 meters running||100 Marks|
|Putting the shot (6 Kgs.)||100 Marks||Putting the shot (4 Kgs.)||100 Marks|
|Long Jump OR High Jump||100 Marks||Long Jump OR High Jump||100 Marks|
kill Test in Game (100 Marks)
- Candidates need to pick any one of the game as given in the following table.
- The game which candidates opt must have gained expertise and skill in that.
- Candidates may attain 100 marks if qualify the skill test and impress the admission board with the gaming skills.
|S.No.||Name of the game|
QUALIFYING MARKS FOR APPECET-2020
- The qualifying marks in the APPECET shall be 30% of the aggregate marks allotted for all the test items i.e.Physical EfficiencyTest for 400Marks and Skill Test in games for 100 Marks (Total of 500 Marks excluding incentive marks). There shall be no minimum qualifying marks for the candidates belonging to the category of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
- There is no provision for re-totaling, revaluation or personal identification of response sheets of the Entrance Test.
AP PECET Hall Tickets 2020
AP PECET 2020 Exam Hall tickets Will Be Update Soon
Rank Card will be placed in the web site after the announcement of results. Candidates shall directly download the Rank Cards from the Website.
- The eligible candidates have to attend the counseling in person at their own expenses, if they fail to attend, they will forego the seat.
- For any litigation concerning APPECET-2020, the respondents are the Secretary, A.P. State Council of Higher Education,Tadepalli, Guntur and Convener,APPECET-2020 and within the jurisdiction of A.P.High Court.
- Mere appearance at the entrance test does not automatically entitle a candidate to be considered for admission into physical education courses unless the candidate satisfies the requirement of eligibility as laid down above and other criteria laid down in the rules for admission that shall be issued separately.
- If any ambiguity or doubt arises in the interpretation or implementation of any of the rules, the decision of Chairperson shall be final.
COUNSELLING AND ALLOTMENT OF SEATS
Counseling will be conducted through Web based counseling process. The date of counseling will be notified in news papers and website. Individual call letters will not be sent to the candidates. Hence the candidates should follow the newspaper notification for the dates of counseling and list of helpline centers. List of Institutions for allotment of candidates, in take in each course and category in each institution would be announced at the time of counseling. The detailed instruction booklet for web counseling will be placed in the websites.