AP Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019: AP Muncipal Administration Department, Guntur (AP Ward Sachivalayam) is inviting Online Application forms for all eligible candidates to fill up 3770 Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary (Grade-II) Vacancies. The Direct link of the official AP Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019 Notification has provided for the candidates i.e., wardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in. Check schools360.in also for the Complete Information about the Notification. Remaining details like Educational Qualification, Age limit, Application Fee, Selection Process are given below.
Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary (Grade-II) Positions in AP Muncipal Administration Department, Guntur. Full Details About AP Ward Sachivalayam Notification in brief.
|AP Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary (Grade-II)|
|Total No. of Posts||3770|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Jobs|
|Registration Dates||27-07-2019 to 10-08-2019|
AP Ward Sachivalayam Vacancy Details
|Sl. No.||Name of the District||No. of vacancies|
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Polytechnic Diploma in Civil Engineering/L.A.A or B.Arch/B.Plng or above from a recognized Institute for AP Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019.
Place of Job: Andhra Pradesh
Candidates’ age must be 18 to 42 years as on 01.07.2019. For the Details of age relaxation Click Here
Salary Details: Rs.14600-44870 (Rs.15,000/- PM as consolidated pay for a period of 2 years)
Selection Process: Written Exam and Interview
To Know Application Fee and Process of Payment: Click Here
How to Apply:
To Know How to Apply for these Posts, Click Here
Starting date for submission of application: 27-07-2019
Last date for submission of application: 10-08-2019
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here
AP Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary (Grade-II) Exam Pattern
examination (Objective Type)
|No. of questions||Duration (minutes)||Maximum|
|Part –A: General Studies & Mental Ability|| |
|Part-B: Subject paper||100||100||100|
Note: For each correct answer one mark will be awarded and for each wrong answer will carry 0.25 negative mark.
AP Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary (Grade-II) Syllabus
PART-A: GENERAL STUDIES AND MENTAL ABILITY
- General Mental ability and reasoning
- Quantitative aptitude including data interpretation
- Comprehension – Telugu & English
- General English
- Basic Computer knowledge
- Current affairs of Regional, National and International importance.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life, Contemporary developments in Science and Technology and information Technology.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Socio Economic Data
- Town Planning
- Master Plan and Zoning regulations
- Redevelopment of Slums & Urban Housing
- Urban forestry
- Water conservation
- Alternative energy in buildings
- NBC (National Building Code)
- Traffic & Transportation
- Urban Floods, Disaster Management & Mitigation Measures.
- Survey and Building Drawing.