AP Ward Sachivalayam Ward Administrative Secretary, Ward Amenities Secretary & Other Recruitment Notification 2020: Apply For 2146 Ward Administrative Secretary, Ward Amenities Secretary & Other Vacancies @ wardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in. AP State Government is going to recruit Ward Administrative Secretary, Ward Amenities Secretary & Other through AP Ward Sachivalayam Ward Administrative Secretary, Ward Amenities Secretary & Other Recruitment 2020. Interested and Eligible Candidates who want to apply this Recruitment can apply Online on its Official website wardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in. The Complete Details of this recruitment are available on its Official website and Schools360.in also provides the complete information about this Notification. The Educational qualifications, Application Process Instructions to apply are mentioned below.
- AP Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment 2020 for 2146 Ward Administrative Secretary, Ward Amenities Secretary & Other posts
- AP Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment Notification 2020 Details
- AP Ward Sachivalayam 2020 – Vacancy Details
- AP Ward Sachivalayam Ward Administrative Secretary, Ward Amenities Secretary & Other Jobs – Qualification
- How to Apply for AP Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment 2020
- Important Dates for AP Ward Sachivalayam Ward Administrative Secretary, Ward Amenities Secretary & Other Application
- Important Links
- AP Ward Sachivalayam Notification 2019 @ wardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in
- AP Ward Sachivalayam Secretary Notification – Overview
- AP Ward Sachivalayam Jobs Age Limit
- AP Ward Secretariat Application fee
- How to Apply for AP Ward Sachivalayam Vacancies 2019
AP Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment 2020 for 2146 Ward Administrative Secretary, Ward Amenities Secretary & Other posts
Latest AP State Government Notification 2020: Apply Online For Ward Administrative Secretary, Ward Amenities Secretary & Other Jobs. Good news for the Candidates who have been waiting for AP Ward Sachivalayam Job Opportunities. Here is the big opportunity to get a Job in AP Ward Sachivalayam. AP Ward Sachivalayam is going to recruit Ward Administrative Secretary, Ward Amenities Secretary & Other Vacancies. So aspirants who are interested and eligible can apply Online on its Official Website wardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in. Starting date of the Application Process is 11.01.2020 and the Last Date to submit your application is 31.01.2020. Get the remaining Details like Qualification, Age limit, Selection Process, Application Fee etc.
AP Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment Notification 2020 Details
|Latest AP Ward Sachivalayam Notification 2020|
|Organization Name||AP State Government (AP Ward Sachivalayam)|
|Name of the Posts||Ward Administrative Secretary, Ward Amenities Secretary & Other|
|Number of Vacancies||2146 Govt Posts|
|Job Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Last Date to Apply/Walk-in-Interview Date||31.01.2020|
AP Ward Sachivalayam 2020 – Vacancy Details
- Ward Administrative Secretary, Ward Amenities Secretary & Other: 2146 Posts
AP Ward Sachivalayam Ward Administrative Secretary, Ward Amenities Secretary & Other Jobs – Qualification
Applicants must Pass Degree / Diploma/ Nursing Course/ Engineering & Sociology from the recognized Organization/Board
Ward Administrative Secretary, Ward Amenities Secretary & Other – Age Limit
Candidates’ age must be As Per Rules. For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
AP Ward Sachivalayam Ward Administrative Secretary, Ward Amenities Secretary & Other – Pay Scale/Salary
Selected candidates will get Rs.15000/- from the organization.
AP Ward Sachivalayam Jobs – Selection Process
Selection will be done as per performance in Interview
Refer Official Notification
How to Apply for AP Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment 2020
- First of all open the official website i.e., wardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in
- Click on the career / Recruitment section.
- Find out “AP Ward Sachivalayam Ward Administrative Secretary, Ward Amenities Secretary & Other” Notification.
- Fill the Online Form.
- Pay the application fee, if required.
- Click on the submit button after Complete Verification.
- Save and take the print out for future use.
Important Dates for AP Ward Sachivalayam Ward Administrative Secretary, Ward Amenities Secretary & Other Application
|Starting Date of Application Form||11.01.2020|
|Closing Date of submission of Application||31.01.2020|
|AP Ward Sachivalayam Official Notification||Download Here|
|Online Application Link.||Click Here|
The Proforma application will be available on Website wardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in, vsws.ap.gov.in, gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in from 27.07.2019 to 10.08.2019 (Note: 10/08/2019 is the last date for payment of fee up to 11:59 midnight).
AP Ward Sachivalayam Notification 2019 @ wardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in
AP State Government announced the notification in its official website i.e. wardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in for the 31640 Ward Sachivalayam posts with an aim to provide employment opportunity to the local people and Solve the problems of Local People by providing all government schemes to their doorstep. So that All the people in the state can equal benefits from the government directly without any Corruption. All the Candidates need to check the notification and Eligibility before applying for the AP Ward Secretariat 2019. Here we provide complete details regarding notification check below.
AP Ward Sachivalayam Post Details @ wardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in
|Sl No.||Name Of The Notifications||No. of Vacancies||Notification Link|
|1||Ward Administrative Secretary||3307||Click Here|
|2||Ward Amenities Secretary (Grade-II)||3601||Click Here|
|3||Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary (Grade-II)||3648||Click Here|
|4||Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary||3786||Click Here|
|5||Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary (Grade-II)||3770||Click Here|
|6||Ward Welfare & Development secretary (Grade-II)||3786||Click Here|
AP Ward Sachivalayam Secretary Notification – Overview
|Name of the Organisation||Andhra Pradesh Ward Sachivalayam 2019|
|Name of Posts||Ward Administrative Secretary, Ward Amenities Secretary, Ward Sanitation and Environment Secretary, Ward Education Secretary, Ward Planning and Regulation Secretary, Ward Welfare and Development Secretary, Ward Energy Secretary, Ward Health Secretary, Ward Revenue Secretary, Ward Women & Weaker Sections Protection Secretary|
|Number of Posts||21898|
|Job Category||State Government|
|Exam date||1st September 2019|
|Official website||wardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in or vsws.ap.gov.in|
Andhra Pradesh Ward Sachivalam 2019 – Important Dates
|Notification Release Date||27-07-2019|
|Submission of Online Application||27-07-2019, 11.00 AM|
|Last Date of Online Applications||10-08-2019, 11.59 PM|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Date of Joining||02-10-2019|
AP Ward Sachivalayam 2019 – Posts
- Ward Administrative Secretary
- Ward Amenities Secretary
- Ward Sanitation and Environment Secretary
- Ward Education Secretary
- Ward Planning and Regulation Secretary
- Ward Welfare and Development Secretary
- Ward Energy Secretary
- Ward Health Secretary
- Ward Revenue Secretary
- Ward Women and Weaker Sections Protection Secretary
AP Ward Secretariat Eligibility
|వార్డ్ అడ్మినిస్ట్రేటివ్ సెక్రటరీ||డిగ్రీ|
|వార్డ్ సౌకర్యాల కార్యదర్శి||పాలిటెక్నిక్లో సివిల్ ఇంజనీరింగ్|
|వార్డ్ పారిశుధ్యం మరియు పర్యావరణ కార్యదర్శి||సైన్స్ లేదా ఇంజనీరింగ్ డిగ్రీ|
|వార్డ్ విద్యా కార్యదర్శి||డిగ్రీ|
|వార్డ్ ప్లానింగ్ అండ్ రెగ్యులేషన్ సెక్రటరీ||పట్టణ ప్రణాళికలో డిప్లొమా|
|వార్డ్ వెల్ఫేర్ అండ్ డెవలప్మెంట్ సెక్రటరీ||సోషియాలజీ లేదా ఆంత్రోపాలజీ|
|వార్డ్ ఎనర్జీ సెక్రటరీ||పాలిటెక్నిక్ డిప్లొమా|
|వార్డ్ ఆరోగ్య కార్యదర్శి||నర్సింగ్ లేదా ఫార్మా డి|
|వార్డ్ రెవెన్యూ కార్యదర్శి||డిగ్రీ|
|వార్డ్ మహిళలు మరియు బలహీన విభాగాల రక్షణ కార్యదర్శి||డిగ్రీ|
|Name Of The Notifications||Qualification|
|Ward Administrative Secretary||Any Degree|
|Ward Amenities Secretary (Grade-II)||
Polytechnic Diploma (Civil/ Mechanical Engineering)
|Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary (Grade-II)||
Any Degree (Sciences or Environmental Engineering)
|Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary||
Any Degree (Computer Science)
|Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary (Grade-II)||
Polytechnic Diploma (Civil)/ L.A.A or B.Arch/ B.Plng
|Ward Welfare & Development secretary (Grade-II)||
Degree (Arts, Humanities)
AP Ward Sachivalayam Jobs Age Limit
- No person shall be eligible for direct recruitment if he/she is less than 18 years of age and if he / she is more than 42 years of age for the post on 01/07/2019 as per G.O. Ms. No. 132 GA (Ser.A) Dept., Dt. 15.10.2018. Candidates should not be born earlier than 2nd July 1977 and not later than 1st July
- Age Relaxation is applicable to the categories as detailed below:
|Category of candidates||Relaxation of age permissible|
|1.||SC/ST and BCs||5 Years|
|3.||Ex-Service men||Shall be allowed to deduct from his age a period of 3 years in addition to the length of service rendered by him in the armed forces / NCC.|
|4.||N.C.C (who have worked
as Instructor in N.C.C.)
|5.||A.P. State Government Employees (Employees of APSE, APSRTC, Corporations etc are not
|Up to a maximum 5 Years based on the length of regular service.|
|6.||Retrenched temporary employees in the State Census Department with a minimumservice of 6
|7||Widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands, who are not remarried and belonging to SC/ST category covered under Rule 12(b) (iii) of AP State and Subordinate Service Rules, 1996 with reference to posts of
JuniorAssistants or less
|Upper age limit is 48 years|
|8||Widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands, who are not remarried and not belonging to SC/ST category covered under Rule 12(b) (iii) of AP State and Subordinate Service Rules, 1996with reference to posts of Junior Assistants
|Upper age limit is 43 years|
|9||Candidates who are working on temporary basis.||Upto maximum of 5 years or length of service whichever is less.|
AP Ward Secretariat Application fee
|Category||Application fee||Examination fee||Candidates applying for non local
- The fee mentioned in the above paragraph is to be paid online using payment gateway using net banking/ credit card / debit card. The list of banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance of fee will be available on the website.
- The fee once remitted shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Failure to pay the examination fee and application fee (in non- exempt case) will entail total rejection of application.
- IPOs / Demand Drafts are not accepted.
Andhra Pradesh Sachivalayam 2019 – Selection Process
- Written Exam OMR Based
- Document Verification.
Document Required for application
- 10th Original Marks Memo
- Degree Original Marks memo
- Aadhar Card number
- Pass post size photos
- Computer Knowledge Certificate
- Caste certificate
- Income Certificate
How to Apply for AP Ward Sachivalayam Vacancies 2019
STEP-I: Candidates applying for the first time for notification has to first fill the OTPR application carefully to obtain OTPR ID. While filling the OTPR, the candidate has to ensure that the particulars are filled correctly. The Department bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates. If candidates choose to modify they may do so by clicking the modify OTPR make the modification, save them and proceed to STEP-II (If candidates have already registered and have the OTPR ID, number then he/she can proceed to STEP-II Directly.)
STEP-II: The applicant has to login in the http://wardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in website with the user name (OTPR ID) and the Password (Date of Birth) given by Candidate. After Login, the applicant has to click on the “Submit Online Application” in the home page. After successful Submission of Application, application ID will be generated. Applicant has to proceed to the payment form.
STEP-III: PAYMENT PROCESS: After Submission of Online Application, the applicant has to click on the payment link. The basic details required for calculation of the fee and age relaxation will be pre-populated. The applicant has to verify all the details that are displayed. Once the payment form is submitted, the respective details pertaining to payment mode will not be altered in any stage of application processing. On successful payment, the reference ID is generated which indicates completion of Registration. In case if the payment process is not successful, then the applicant should initiate fresh payment.
NOTE: Applicant shall note that the data displayed from OTPR at the time of submitting the applicant will be considered for the purpose of this notification only. Any changes made by the applicant to OTPR data at a later date shall not be considered for the notification on hand.
- The Department is not responsible, for any omissions by the applicant in bio- data particulars while submitting the application form online. The applicants are therefore, advised to strictly follow the instructions given in the user manual.
- All the candidates are requested to submit their application with correct data. It is noticed that some of the candidates are requesting for change in the data, after submission of the application. It is informed that such requests shall be allowed on payment of Rs.100/- (Rupees hundred only) for each correction. However changes are not allowed for name, fee and age relaxation. No manual application for corrections shall be entertained. Corrections in the application will be enabled after the last date of the submission of application.
- The particulars furnished by the applicant in the application form will be taken as final. Candidates should, therefore, be very careful in uploading / submitting the application form online.
- Incomplete/incorrect application form will be summarily rejected. The information if any furnished by the candidate subsequently will not be entertained by the Department under any circumstances. Applicants should be careful in filling-up the application form and submission. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, the candidature will be rejected even though he/she comes to the final stage of recruitment process or even at a later stage and also liable for punishment as per Para 16.1 of this notification.
- Before uploading/submission application form, the candidates should carefully ensure his/her eligibility for this examination. No relevant column of the application form should be left blank; otherwise application form will not be accepted.
CENTRES FOR THE EXAMINATION:
The candidate has to choose a district of his/her choice for appearing for the OMR based written examination. He/she can accordingly indicate the order of preference of 3 districts among which he/she will be allotted to one of the examination centres as per administrative convenience. However best effort will be made to accommodate the candidate in 1st or 2nd choice district.
PROCEDURE OF SELECTION:
Each District is the unit of appointment.
The selection of candidates for appointment to the posts shall be based on the merit in the OMR based written examination, to be held as per the scheme examination enunciated at para 10 above.
The minimum qualifying marks for consideration of a candidate to the selection process are 40% for OCs, 35% for BCs and 30% for SCs, STs and PHs or as per rules. In the event of Schedule Cast & Schedule Tribe candidates not coming up for selection with the existing minimum prescribed for selection in the competitive examination their selection shall be considered on the basis of rank with reference to their performance in the written competitive examination irrespective of the marks secured.
N.B. Mere securing of minimum qualifying marks does not confer any right to the candidate for being considered to the selection.
Where the candidates get equal number of marks in the OMR based written examination if two or more candidates get equal total of marks, those candidates shall be bracketed. Candidates within the same bracket shall then be ranked 1,2,3 etc according to age i.e, oldest being considered for selection. In case there is tie in age, the person who possesses educational qualification at earlier date would be considered.
WEIGHTAGE OF MARKS (10%): Ten (10%) percentage of marks as weightage is allowed only for the existing outsourcing/contract employees who are already working in the posts relating to the notified posts in the department, who fulfil the following norms:-
- Recruitment has been done following due process
- Qualification criteria has been met
- Rule of reservation has been followed
- Local/Non-local norms have been followed
The Department has the power to assign a candidate to any of the notified posts for which he is considered to be qualified and eligible, subject to fulfilling the selection criterion.
The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found fit in the appropriate medical classification, and if he/she is of sound health, active habits and free from any bodily defect or infirmity.
In the event of candidate getting selected to a post, he/she should stay/reside in the ULB he allotted.
ANSWER KEY AND MARKS: Answer key would be published on the website and marks of each candidate are also displayed on website. No separate memorandum of marks would be issued.
|Official Website||Click here|
|One Time Registration of Ward Sachivalayam 2019||Click here|
|Application form of Ward Sachivalayam 2019||Click here|
|Payment of Application fee for Ward Sachivalayam 2019||Click here|
|S.No||Name Of The Notifications||Download|
|1||Recruitment for the Post of Ward Administrative Secretary||Click Here|
|2||Recruitment for the Post of Ward Amenities Secretary (Grade-II)||Click Here|
|3||Recruitment for the Post of Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary (Grade-II)||Click Here|
|4||Recruitment for the Post of Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary||Click Here|
|5||Recruitment for the Post of Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary (Grade-II)||Click Here|
|6||Recruitment for the Post of Ward welfare & Development secretary (Grade-II)||Click Here|
AP Ward Sachivalayam 2019 Exam Pattern
|Paper 1 – General Studies||
|Paper 2 – Arithmetic & Logical Ability||
AP WARD Secretariat 2019 – Syllabus
AP Ward Sachivalayam Syllabus 2019 is available here to Download. Based on the Syllabus candidates can get prepare themselves for the exam to get a good score. AP Ward Sachivalayam Syllabus is very useful to the candidates to start their preparation. Based on the Exam Pattern & Syllabus of Ward Secretariat 2019 candidates can prepare a Timetable for their preparation to get good quality in the Exam. Candidates can directly Download AP Ward Sachivalayam Syllabus from the link given below.
AP Ward Sachivalayam Syllabus Pdf – Click here
AP Ward Sachivalayam Admit Card 2019
AP Ward Sachivalayam Hall Ticket 2019 will be available on its official website in the month of August 2019. Candidates must have Registration Number and date of birth to check the Hall Ticket of AP Ward Secretariat 2019 through Online. All the candidates who are successfully submitted their application for the Ward Sachibvalayam posts are waiting for the Admit card to check the Exam Date and Venue of the Exam. No candidate will be allowed to Examination hall without having Ward Sachibalayam Call Letter along with them. Here we provide a direct link to Download Ward Sachivalayam Hall Ticket 2019 for the sake of candidates.
Download AP Ward Sachivalayam Hall Ticket 2019 – Click here (Activated Soon)
AP Ward Sachivalayam Results 2019
AP Ward Sachibvalayam Result will be announced by the officials in the month of September 2019. All the candidates who are getting minimum qualifying marks in the Exam are eligible for the Recruitment of post. Based on the Result candidates will be selected for the Post there is nor Interview process for the ward Sachivalayam Posts. Candidates can directly Download the Result & Merit list of Ward Sachivalayam 2019 from the link given below.
Download AP Ward Sachivalayam Result 2019 – Click here (Activated Soon)
You may Also Like
- AP Grama/Ward Sachivalayam Syllabus Category wise (PDF)
- AP Grama Sachivalayam Final Key 2020 [Official] All Days Official Answer Keys & Results Date
- AP Grama / Ward Secretariat Syllabus (తెలుగులో) గ్రామ / వార్డ్ సచివాలయం సిలబస్ (Part-A)
- AP Grama Sachivalayam Exam Schedule 2019: Revised Exam Dates