AP Muncipal Administration Department, Guntur has advertised a latest employment notification noticeable as AP Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019 with thorough details. The organization invites Online employment form from eligible and competent job seekers to fill up 3307 vacant posts of Ward Administrative Secretary. Aspirant with the required & essential eligibility criteria are most welcomed to grab this career option by applying AP Muncipal Administration Department, Guntur Online Application Form earlier to the closure date (10-08-2019).Job finders those who are keen and qualified they may apply after getting the details through the below section of this page of schools360.in
- AP Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment Notification 2019 for 3307 Ward Administrative Secretary Vacancies
- Vacancy Details of AP Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019
- Eligibility Criteria
- How to Apply for Ward Administrative Secretary Jobs
- Important Dates for AP Ward Sachivalayam Ward Administrative Secretary Application
- Important Links
- SYLLABUS FOR GENERAL POSTS – WARD ADMINISTRATIVE SECRETARY
AP Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment Notification 2019 for 3307 Ward Administrative Secretary Vacancies
|Name of The Organization||AP Muncipal Administration Department, Guntur (AP Ward Sachivalayam)|
|No. of Posts||3307 Vacancies|
|Name of the Posts||Ward Administrative Secretary|
|Job Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||Any Graduate|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
Vacancy Details of AP Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019
A Total of 3307 jobs are Mentioned in this AP Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment
Applicants must Pass Any Graduate from the recognized Organization/Board
Candidates’ age must be 18 to 42 years as on 01.07.2019. For the Details of age relaxation Click Here
AP Ward Sachivalayam Ward Administrative Secretary Jobs Salary Details
Selected candidates will get Rs.15030-46060/- (Rs.15,000/- PM as consolidated pay for a period of 2 years) from the organization.
Selection will be done as per Written Exam and Interview
To Know Application Fee and Process of Payment: Click Here
How to Apply for Ward Administrative Secretary Jobs
To Know How to Apply for these Posts, Click Here
Important Dates for AP Ward Sachivalayam Ward Administrative Secretary Application
|Starting Date of Application Form||27-07-2019|
|Closing Date of submission of Application||10-08-2019|
|AP Ward Sachivalayam Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here to Apply Online|
SYLLABUS FOR GENERAL POSTS – WARD ADMINISTRATIVE SECRETARY
|Witten examination (Objective Type)||No. of questions||Duration (minutes)||Maximum|
|Part –A: General Studies & Mental|
|Part-B: History, Economy, Geography,|
Note: For each correct answer one mark will be awarded and for each wrong answer will carry 0.25 negative mark.
SYLLABUS FOR EXAMINATION TO THE POST OF WARD ADMINISTRATIVE SECRETARY IN A.P. MUNICIPAL MINISTERIAL SUBORDINATE SERVICE:
GENERAL STUDIES AND MENTAL ABILITY
- General Mental ability and reasoning
- Quantitative aptitude including data interpretation
- Comprehension – Telugu & English
- General English
- Basic Computer knowledge
- Current affairs of Regional, National and International importance.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life, Contemporary developments in Science and Technology and information Technology.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- History & Culture of India with specific focus on AP
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, 73/74th Amendments, public policy, reforms and center – state relations with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh
- Economy and Planning in India with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
- Society, social justice, rights issues
- Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political and Legal implications/problems.
- Key welfare & development schemes of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- Women empowerment and economic development through Self Help Groups / Community Based Organizations with focus on weaker sections