APAHD Notification for Recruitment of(78) Backlog Veterinary Assistant Surgeons Recruitment 2020: Andhra Pradesh Animal Husbandry Department has released the official notification for the 78 vacancies of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon. Eligible and skilled candidates are able to send Andhra Pradesh Animal Husbandry Department Jobs 2020 Application Form through the Online mode from its official website ahd.aponline.gov.in. Interested Candidates may Apply Online for APAHD Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Vacancy 2020 till the last date which is 30-01-2020. Candidates can download the official notification from official website before applying for this vacancy. To get more information regarding the Andhra Pradesh Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment like eligibility details like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links, syllabus, admit cards, results, previous papers are given Below.
- APAHD Recruitment 2020 | Apply for 78 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts
- Vacancy Details of APAHD Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Jobs 2020
- Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification
- Age Limit
- Pay Scale
- Selection Process
- Application Fee
- How to Apply for Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Jobs
- Important Dates for APAHD Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2020
- Important Links for APAHD 78 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Vacancies
APAHD Recruitment 2020 | Apply for 78 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts
|Name of The Organization||Andhra Pradesh Animal Husbandry Department (APAHD)|
|No. of Posts||78|
|Name of the Posts||Veterinary Assistant Surgeon|
|Job Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Assistant Science & Animal Husbandry|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
Vacancy Details of APAHD Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Jobs 2020
|Name of the Posts||Qualification|
|Veterinary Assistant Surgeon (Class – A)|
1. Must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry (OR) its Equivalent Qualification
2. The Candidates belonging to Andhra Pradesh state only.
|Veterinary Assistant Surgeon (Class – B)|
Must possess Post Graduation with subject of Specialization fields of Preventive Medicine subject in Microbiology / Parasitological / Pathology/ Epidemiology / Virology / Immunology / Bio-Technology and Veterinary Public Health Institution.
Candidates’ age must be Minimum Age: 18 Years, Maximum Age: 42 Years. For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
Selected candidates will get Rs. 35,120/- to Rs. 87,130/- from the organization.
Selection will be done as per Written Examination/Interview
Please Refer Official Notification for FEE Details
How to Apply for Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Jobs
- First of all visit official website ahd.aponline.gov.in
- Click on the career section.
- Look around for “APAHD Recruitment 2020 for Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts“.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Important Dates for APAHD Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2020
Starting Date of Application Form: 17-01-2020
Closing Date of submission of Application: 30-01-2020