APPSC Assistant Public Relations Officer Result 2019 Check APRO Cut Off, Merit List: ఆంధ్ర ప్రదేశ్ అసిస్టెంట్ పబ్లిక్ రిలేషన్స్ ఆఫీసర్ పరీక్ష ఫలితాలు 2019 The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has successfully Conducted Assistant Public Relations Officer examination on the 29th & 30th April 2019 at Selective Centers in the State. A huge number of Aspirants were Attended the Written Exam. APPSC Officials have Released APPSC APRO Results 2019 and the results are available on the official website i.e., psc.ap.gov.in. For all 15 posts, 18 candidates were selected for interview. They will be interviewed on October 23, 2019. APPSC has also released the test final answer key along with the results.
Update on 12th Oct 2019: APPSC Asst Public Relations Officer Results have been Released.
- APPSC Assistant Public Relations Officer Result 2019 | AP APRO Cut Off, Selection List @ psc.ap.gov.in
- Important links to Download APPSC APRO Exam Result – Merit list 2019
APPSC Assistant Public Relations Officer Result 2019 | AP APRO Cut Off, Selection List @ psc.ap.gov.in
APPSC Assistant Public Relations Officer Result 2019 has been the Declared here in this page of Schools360. All the participants who have Successfully attempted the Exam can download the Andhra Pradesh PSC APRO Result 2019 from official Website of APPSC i.e., psc.ap.gov.in. But they may get confused because there are many links in that Website. So, in this post we provide the direct link to Download APPSC APRO Merit list 2019 at the end of the Article. Moreover, the APPSC officials are planning to release the APPSC APRO Exam Result 2019 tentatively in the month of May 2019. schools360 Team will gather the information from Officials timely and Deliver here without any Delay.
APPSC APRO Result 2019– APPSC Assistant Public Relations Officer Details
|Name of the Post||Assistant Public Relations Officer (APRO)|
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Number of Vacancies||15 Posts|
|Written Exam Date||29th, 30th April 2019|
|Results Release Date||11 Oct 2019|
Andhra Pradesh APPSC APRO Result Release Date
Officials of the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) is all set to Release the Result and Selection list for APRO Exam which was conducted on 29th and 30th of April 2019. APPSC is the Main Recruiter for Govt Jobs in Andhra Pradesh. This Year in 2019, APPSC has Released many notifications of over 3000+ vacancies. Find some notifications below.
APPSC Current Notifications 2019
- APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer (Mains) Hall Ticket 2019: AP PL Exam Date, Admit Card @ psc.ap.gov.in
- APPSC TPBO Result 2019: AP Town Planning Building Overseer Cut Off, Merit List @ psc.ap.gov.in
- APPSC Gazetted Officer Hall Ticket 2019 – Download Andhra Pradesh Non-Gazetted Officer Call Letter, Exam Date @ psc.ap.gov.in
- APPSC Exams Schedule 2019-2020 (Revised) ఏపీపీఎస్సీ పరీక్షల షెడ్యూల్ PDF Download @psc.ap.gov.in
- APPSC Forest Range Officer Answer Key 2019 (Released) AP FRO Final Key, Cutoff @psc.ap.gov.in
- APPSC Departmental Test Results May 2019: 13/2019 Check Here @psc.ap.gov.in
Steps to Check APPSC APRO Results/Merit List 2019
- Open the Official Website i.e., psc.ap.gov.in or the Direct link provided below this page.
- Check for a link Mentioning “APPSC Assistant Public Relations Officer Results 2019“
- By Clicking on it a merit list will be Downloaded in pdf Format.
- Search for your Registration Number, Marks, Name etc.,
APPSC APRO Cutoff Marks – Minimum Cutoff Category wise
APPSC will Set Cutoff Marks for Assistant Public Relations Officer (APRO) Exam 2019 as per vacancies of Category wise like OC,SC,ST,BC, PH etc., There is no Comparison of this year cutoff marks with Previous Year Cut Off Marks because the Number of Vacancies are very less. Normally the Cutoff Marks will Depend on following factors:
- A number of attended candidates.
- Category wise Vacancies
- Toughness level of the written test.
- Number of Qualifiers
|Official Website||Click Here|
|APPSC Assistant Public Relations Officer Result 2019||Click Here|
|Results Web Note||Click Here|