AP Departmental Test May 2020 Instructions Based on Computer Based Test (CBT) Exam Scheme
APPSC DEPARTMENTAL TESTS ::MAY 2020 SESSION: Applications are invited ON-LINE from 08/07/2020 to 27/07/2020 for the Departmental Tests MAY, 2020 Session to be held from 25/08/2020 to 28/08/2020 and 31/08/2020 to 01/09/2020.
Instructions Regarding to Computer Based Test (Objective Type)
- Candidates shall report at the venue one hour (60 minutes) before the Commencement of Examination
- CBT Exam Center gates will be closed before 30 Minutes of the scheduled session time and No Candidates will be allowed as the registration process closes
- The examination link with the login screen will already be available on your system. Please inform the invigilator if this is not the case.
- 10 minutes prior to the exam, you’ll be prompted to login. Please type the Login ID (Roll No) and the Password (Password for Candidate will be given on exam day) to proceed further.
- The invigilator will announce the password at 08.50 AM and 01.50 PM for Fore Noon And After Noon Sessions respectively.
- Copying or noting down questions and/or options is not allowed. Severe action will be taken if any candidate is found noting down the questions and/or options.
After logging in, your screen will display:
- Profile Information Check the details & click on “I Confirm” or “I Deny”.
- Detailed exam instructions Please read and understand thoroughly.
- Please click on the “I am ready to Begin” button, after reading the instructions.
- You have to use the mouse to answer the multiple choice type questions with FOUR alternative answers.
- To answer any numerical answer type question, you need to use the virtual numeric key pad and the mouse.
- On the online exam question screen, the timer will display the balance time remaining for the completion of exam.
The question numbers are colour coordinated and of different shapes based on the process of recording your response:
- White (Square) For unattempted questions.
- Red (Inverted Pentagon) For unanswered questions.
- Green (Pentagon) For attempted questions.
- Violet (Circle) Question marked by candidate for review, to be answered later.
- Violet (Circle with a Tick mark) Question answered and marked by candidate for review.
- After answering a question, click the SAVE & NEXT button to save your response and move onto the next question.
- Click on Mark for Review & NEXT to mark your question for review, and then go to the next question.
- To clear any answer chosen for a particular question, please click on the CLEAR RESPONSE button.
- A summary of each section, (i.e. questions answered, not answered, marked for review) is available for each section. You have to place the cursor over the section name for this summary.
- In case you wish to view a larger font size, please inform the Invigilator. On the Invigilator’s confirmation, click on the font size you wish to select. The font size will be visible on the to
- You may view INSTRUCTIONS at any point of time during exam, by clicking on the INSTRUCTIONS button on your screen.
- The SUBMIT button will be activated after120 Minutes. For PWD Candidates the Session will continue for an additional 20 Minutes PER HOUR, who is provided with a scribe. Please keep checking the timer on your screen.
- In case of automatic or manual log out, all your attempted responses will be saved. Also, the exam will start from the time where it had stopped.
- You will be provided a blank sheet for rough work. Do write your Login ID and Password on it. Please ensure that you return it to the invigilator at the end of the exam after tearing ONLY the password from it.
- Please don’t touch the key board as your exam ID will get locked. If your ID gets locked, please inform a nearby invigilator who will help in unlocking your ID and then you can continue with the exam.
- Please inform the invigilator in case of any technical issues.
- Please do not talk to or disturb other candidates.
- In case you are carrying articles other than the admit card, photo identity proof, pen and authorized material (Only for With Books Exams), please leave them outside the exam room.You cannot leave exam room before submitting the session on the computer screen. Please inform the invigilator if you want to use the washroom.
How to Apply for APPSC Departmental Test May 2020
PROCEDURE TO UPLOAD THE APPLICATION FORM:
The Applicants shall read the Instructions Manual at Annexure-I and go through the User Guide on Website before submission of Applications online.
STEP-I: Candidates applying for the first time for any notification has to first fill the OTPR application carefully to obtain OTPR ID. While filling the OTPR, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes done. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates. (If candidates already have OTPR ID number then he/she can proceed to STEP-II.)
STEP-II: The Applicant has to Login in the Commission’s website with the User Name (OTPR ID) and the Password set by Candidate. After Login, the Applicant has to click on the “Online Application Submission” present in the bottom right corner of the Commission’s website.
The Applicant now has to click on the payment link against the Notification No.03/2020. The Basic details required for calculation of the Fee will be prepopulated from the OTPR data. The Applicant has to verify all the details that were displayed. Once the Payment form is submitted, the respective details (Used for Calculation of fee) will not be altered in any stage of application processing. Hence if any details are to be changed, applicant should use the Modify OTPR link, modify the details, save it and again click on application payment link.
STEP-III: After checking all the data and ensuring that the data is correct the applicant has to fill application specific data. Once all the data is filled appropriately, the applicant has to submit the payment form. On successful submission, the payment reference ID is generated and is displayed on the screen. By clicking “OK” the Applicant is shown the various payment options where he/she can select any one among them and complete the payment process as given on the screen.
STEP-IV: Once the payment is successful, payment reference ID is generated. Candidates can note the payment reference ID for future correspondence. Thereafter the applicant is directed to the application form. Applicant should provide the payment reference ID generated along with the other details required for filling the application form (other fields like OTPR ID and personal details will be prepopulated from the data submitted in the payment form for respective notification). The Applicant should check the data displayed thoroughly and should fill the application specific fields like paper code details, examination centre etc., carefully and submit the Application form. Once the Application is submitted successfully then Application Receipt is generated. The Applicant is requested to print and save the application receipt for future reference/correspondence.
STEP-V: In any case if the payment process is not submitted successfully, then the applicant should start the fresh payment process as mentioned in STEP-II.
STEP-VI: Once the application is submitted successfully, correction in application form will be enabled. The corrections can be made in the application form itself for paper code only. Fields which affect the Name, personal details and fee are not enabled for corrections.
- Applicant must compulsorily fill-up all relevant columns of application and submit application through website only. The particulars made available in the website shall be processed through computer and the eligibility decided in terms of notification.
- The applications received online in the prescribed proforma available in the website and within the time shall only be considered and the Commission will not be held responsible for any kind of discrepancy.
- Applicants must upload his/her scanned photo and signature in JPEG format and size shall be for Photo of 3.5Cms X 4.5Cms (<50 KB) and for Signature of 3.5Cms X1.5Cms (<30 KB) only.
- The applicants should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated or suppress any material information while making an application through website.
Application will be rejected for the following reasons:-
- Failure to upload the Photo/ Signature.
- Failure to pay fee towards the Test and application.
- If the scanned Service Certificate is not uploaded duly filled in and signed by the applicant and the Controlling Officer with seal wherever required
- If the filled in Application Form is not in terms of this notification.
- If the applicant is not eligible to appear for the Test in terms of Para (4) of the Notification.
- If the candidate applies during debarment period.
You may Also Like
- APPSC Departmental Test May 2020 (Updates) Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Dates
- AP DSC Notification 2020 (Soon) 5000+ AP TET cum TRT Posts
- APPSC Degree Lecturer Mains Answer Key 2020: DL Initial Key & Response Sheet Download @ psc.ap.gov.in
- APPSC WDCW Recruitment 2020 wdcw.ap.gov.in 109 Extension Officer Grade-I (Supervisor) posts