AP Departmental Test Notification May 2020 | APPSC Departmental Test Online Application, Exam Dates: APPSC has Accepting Online Applications for Departmental Tests which is to be held in the month of August 2020 on its official Website at psc.ap.gov.in. EOT GOT and Special Language Exams Application OTPR and Exam Dates are mentioned Here. ANDHRA PRADESH PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (APPSC) has issued notification for departmental tests in the state. These will be held from 25/08/2020 to 28/08/2020 and 31/08/2020 to 01/09/2020. A notification released by APPSC, that the Applications are invited in online mode from 8th July 2020 to 27th July 2020 for these departmental tests. Schools360 collected the notification copy and it is available to download in below post.
- Summary of AP Departmental Test Notification May 2020
- Who can Write APPSC Departmental Test? Choose the Test
- Important Details
- APPSC Departmental Test SYLLABUS 2020
- ELIGIBILITY TO APPEAR FOR THE APPSC Departmental Tests
- FEE& payment procedure:
- HOW TO APPLY FOR APPSC Departmental Tests
- NEGATIVE MARKS FOR WRONG ANSWERING:
- INSTRUCTIONS REGARDING COMPUTER BASED TEST(OBJECTIVE TYPE)
- APPSC DEPARTMANTAL TESTS TIME TABLE & SCHEME
- APPSC Departmental Test: FAQ
Summary of AP Departmental Test Notification May 2020
|Name of the Exam||AP Departmental Test November Session 2019|
|Exam Conducting Organization||ANDHRA PRADESH PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (APPSC)|
|Applications Start Date||08/07/2020|
|Applications End Date||27/07/2020|
|Exam Date||25/08/2020 to 28/08/2020 and 31/08/2020 to 01/09/2020|
Important Dates of APPSC Departmental Test May 2020 Session
|Online Applications will be Accepted||8th July 2020 to 27th July 2020|
|Dates of APPSC Departmental Tests||25th Aug to 28th Aug 2020 and 31st Aug 2020 to 1st Sept 2020|
|APPSC Departmental Tests Hall Ticket 2020 May Session||2nd Week Of Aug 2020|
|APPSC Departmental Tests May 2020 Results||Oct 2020|
Who can Write APPSC Departmental Test? Choose the Test
|EOT (141) & GOT (88&97)||SGT/LPT/PETలకి 24 ఇయర్స్ స్కేల్ కోసం.|
SA లకి 12 ఇయర్స్ స్కేల్ కోసం మరియు HM పదోన్నతి కోసం
|PAT (ప్రొఫెషనల్ అడ్వాన్సుమెంట్ టెస్ట్)||ఇది Inter+DEd టీచర్ల కోసం.|
18 ఇయర్స్ స్కేల్ కోసం
వీరికి 24 ఇయర్స్ స్కేల్ ఇవ్వరు.
కారణం బీ.ఎడ్ లేదు కాబట్టి.
|HM A/c టెస్ట్||ఇది కేవలం మున్సిపాలిటీ & ఎయిడెడ్ టీచర్ల కోసం.|
SGT/LPT/PET లకి 24 ఇయర్స్ స్కేల్ కోసం.
SA లకి 12 ఇయర్స్ స్కేల్ కోసం.
|Spl Language Test (CODE–37)||Who have not studied Telugu as 2nd Language in inter/degree, should pass Department Test for HM promotion.|
|SOT (Simple Orientation Test)||Only for Gr-I Pandits|
Important Links for APPSC Departmental Test May 2020
|AP Departmental Test May 2020 Session Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online for AP Departmental Test May 2020||Click Here|
|Instructions To Candidates||Click Here|
|Andhra Pradesh Departmental Test 2020 May Session||User Manual|
How to Apply for APPSC Departmental Test May 2020 Session
Applicants primarily shall register the One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) through the Commission Website viz., www.psc.ap.gov.in. Once applicant registers his/her particulars, a User ID is generated and sent to his/her registered mobile number and email ID. Applicants need to apply for the Tests using the OTPR User ID through Commission’s website.
The applicants who had already generated OTPR earlier for last Departmental Tests, shall apply directly making use of the same number.
The application will be available on Commission’s website (https://psc.ap.gov.in) from 08-07- 2020. The last date for submission of online application is 27/07/2020 (26/07/2020 is the last date for payment of fee up to 11:59 PM)
Hand written / Typed /Photostat copies/Printed Application Form will not be entertained either directly or by post Office or in person.
The terms and conditions are detailed hereunder following Departmental Tests Rules, 1965 and subsequent amendments to these Rules from time to time.
SCHEME OF THE AP DEPARTMENTAL EXAMINATION:
- All the Tests, except Language and Survey Tests will be in Objective Type in terms of O.Ms.No.602, G.A. (Ser.C) Department, dated. 01.11.2011.
- The Language Test papers (P.C.Nos.5,6,7,19,28,37,49,67,36,58,74) and Survey & Settlement papers (P.C.Nos.69,87,109,110,111,112,116,117,118,,119,120,121,122,133,134 and 135) will be of conventional
- All the objective type papers will be held on Computer system. Instructions regarding this Computer Based Test are detailed in the Instructions Manual at Annexure –
- The candidates appearing for Objective Type papers may use Mock Test facility available on Commission’s Website, to acquaint with the Computer Based
- The candidates appearing for Conventional Papers (Descriptive Exams) will be supplied with OMR sheet attached Answer Books to be answered with Blue or Black.
|Examination Mode||Duration of the Examination||Time of the Examination|
|Fore Noon||After Noon|
|Objective Type Papers||2 Hours (120 Minutes)||10.00 AM – 12.00 Noon||3.00 PM – 5.00 PM|
|Conventional Type Papers||3 Hours (180 Minutes) (Except PC.No.05, which is 2 hrs)||10.00 AM – 01.00 PM||3.00 PM – 6.00 PM|
(For P.C No.005 only
3.00 PM – 5.00 PM)
APPSC Departmental Test SYLLABUS 2020
The list of books allowed for each Test along with syllabus is available on Commission’s Website. The syllabus for Paper Codes 92 and 102 of Departmental Tests for Commercial Taxes has been revised as suggested by the Commissioner of Commercial Taxes and hosted on website separately.
The list of books allowed for each Test along with syllabus is available on the Commission’s Website. The syllabus for Paper Codes 92 and 102 of Departmental Tests for Commercial Taxes has been revised as suggested by the Commissioner of Commercial Taxes and hosted on website separately.
- All the Departmental Tests, will be conducted at all the 13 District Head
- The candidates shall be admitted at the respective District Centre only, where the candidate is presently working as mentioned in the
|CODE NO.||DISTRICT NAME|
ELIGIBILITY TO APPEAR FOR THE APPSC Departmental Tests
- The employees of Government of Andhra Pradesh are eligible to apply for the Tests that are prescribed in their respective Departmental Service
- The Secretariat employees are allowed to appear for the following Tests, wherever the rules permit in order to get eligibility for appointment by transfer/ promotion to other Services
- Commercial Taxes Department: Paper Code No: 6 &
- Treasuries and Accounts Department: Paper Code No:31,46,64,79,89,100,114 &129.
- Typists-cum-Assts. working in Finance and Planning (Finance Wing) are eligible to appear for the Treasuries & Accounts Service
- The candidates intending to apply for the following Tests should refer to the respective Service Rules for the
- Sericulture Department: Paper Code No: 32, 47,65,80,90,101,115,130&143.
- Mines & Geology Department: Paper Code No: 150
- Divisional Test: Paper Code No: 30, 63, 81,113 &
- Works Accounts Service: Paper Code No: 44, 78, 99, and
- Workshop Officers: Paper Code No: 14 &
- P. Public Service Commission: Paper Code No: 149.
The Paper Code bearing numbers 5, 8, 10, 18, 19, 27, 28, 36, 43, 45, 49, 62, 67, 77, 98, 108, 127, 136, 137, 141, 142, 144 to 148 and 155 are open to all, whether the applicant is in Government Service or not.
SPECIAL CONDITIONS PRESCRIBED FOR CERTAIN TESTS
- DIVISIONAL TEST (PC.Nos.30, 63, 81,113 &138): – Senior Assistants working in the Offices of Director of Accounts in Projects and Accounts Branches of the Divisions of the Public Works Department, Roads & Buildings Irrigation, Public Health Engineering Department, Panchayat Raj Engineering Department and Ports Department, who have been working as such for a period of three years or more are allowed to appear for this examination. Superintendents working in the above Departments are also allowed to appear for the
The Service Certificate given below shall be filled and get the signature with Seal of the Controlling Officer of parent department. The Service Certificate duly signed by the Controlling Officer should be scanned and uploaded. Otherwise their applications will be summarily rejected. Local Body Employees may also apply for this Test. But their admission is provisional, subject to their eligibility as per G.O.Ms.No.86, Finance & Planning (FW.WA-1) Department, dt. 22/05/1998. Commerce graduates who claim exemption from passing Paper-I of Part-I of Divisional Test should furnish information in the Application Form. Failing which, their Applications are not considered for exemption of Paper-I of Part-I of the Divisional Test.
- The applicants for the Departmental Tests for Mines & Geology (Paper Code 150), shall also upload the scanned service certificate format given below, duly signed by the controlling officer.
- Applicants for Fisheries Department Test-II should furnish the information regarding satisfactory completion of training from the State Fisheries Training Institute, Kakinada in the Application
- Applicants for Criminal Judicial Test with Law Qualification should furnish the information in the Application Form to seek exemption from passing Paper-I & II of the above Test, failing which their Applications will not be considered for exemption from passing Papers I & II of the Test.
- Applicants for Deputy Inspectors Test have to appear for all the three papers in their first attempt. In subsequent attempts, however, they can appear for each paper separately. For Papers on “Educational Statistics” Public Instructions Report for the year 1980-81 is prescribed. The candidates who have applied previously should furnish the information in the Application Form.
- Applicants for Translation Test (Paper Code No. 19 and 28) should invariably mention the language for Paper Code No.
- Second Class Language Test (Paper Code No.05) will be held in various Languages, i.e., Telugu, Hindi, Kannada, Marathi, Oriya, Tamil &
- In case of Gujarathi (P.C.No.6) and Marwari (P.C.No.7) Language Tests , the Application (Candidates shall download the filled in application form and upload in the Commission Website duly attested by HoD) should be forwarded by the Head of the Department as an evidence to claim his/her eligibility as per relevant
- Special Language Test for Officers of Education Department of Higher Standard P.C.No.37 will be conducted in Telugu/Urdu/Hindi/Tamil/Kannada/ Oriya/Marathi. P.C.No.36 Lower Standard will be conducted translation from English into a Language chosen. The Candidate should also opt the language in which he/she desires to appear in addition to English for the Translation Test in the Application Form. Otherwise the Application will be
- Special Language Test for Officers of Education Department (Advanced Standard)(P.C.NOs.58 & 74) will be conducted in Telugu and Urdu
- Candidates should pass all the parts of Second Class (P.C.Nos.5,6 &7)/Third Class Language Tests (P.C.No.155)at a time as per the revised scheme of examination in terms of G.O.Ms.No.190, GA (Ser. C) Department, dt: 18/04/2002. However, candidates appearing for Paper Codes 5, 6 and 7 will be admitted to the Parts B, C & D (Viva-Voce) only, if they pass the Part-A Written Examination. For Third Class Language Test, only VIVA-VOCE in A,B,C parts will conducted without any written test. They will be informed of the date and place of the Oral Test separately at appropriate time.
- Staff of the Survey and Land Records Department shall answer Surveyor’s Test Higher Grade/ Lower Grade and Survey & Settlement Surveyor’s Test Higher Grade/ Lower Grade, in one language only i.e., either in English or Telugu or Applicants for Sericulture Department Test, Part-III (Paper Code No. 154-Practical Test) must pass Part – I of the Test consisting 4 papers and that they are required to furnish the information in the Application Form.
- The Question Papers for Departmental Tests will be in English only. However for
(i) “Surveyor’s Test” (Higher Grade/ Lower Grade) (ii) “Survey and Settlement Surveyor’s Test”(Higher Grade/ Lower Grade) and (iii)”Translation Tests”, the question papers will be in the chosen language, besides English.
FEE& payment procedure:
- The fee for each Paper is Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred only) as per G.O.Ms.No.121,G.A(Ser-C) Department, Dt.17.09.2019. However, no fee is prescribed for the Tests in Gujarathi and Marwari Languages.
- The applicant shall pay Rs. 500/-(Rupees Five Hundred Only) towards application processing fee, besides the examination fee.
The Fee mentioned in the above paragraph is to be paid through Payment Gateway of Net Banking/ Credit card / Debit Card. The list of Banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance of Fee will be appended separately.
- The fee once remitted shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Failure to pay the examination fee, application fee will entail total rejection of application. (Government removed all fee exemptions vide G.O.Ms.No.360, General Administration (Services -C) Department, dated:16/08/2002). IPOs / Demand Drafts are not accepted.
- In case of corrections Rs.100/- per correction will be charged. However changes are not allowed for Name, Personal details and Fee etc.,
HOW TO APPLY FOR APPSC Departmental Tests
- HOW TO UPLOAD THE APPLICATION FORM:
- The Applicants shall read the Instructions Manual at Annexure-I and go through the User Guide on Website before submission of Applications
- STEP: The applicant has to fill the OTPR application to obtain ID Number. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the The applicants who had already generated OTPR earlier can start the filling of application process from the step-II below.
- STEP: The applicant has to fill and submit Application and Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name, OTPR ID Number and Date of Birth to proceed. Applicant has to verify the details as obtained from OTPR database displayed on the screen. If any details are to be changed, applicant should go back to the website and use the Edit OTPR link. In addition to the details obtained from OTPR database, Notification specific details such as Examination Centre opted, eligibility and accepting declarations etc. are to be filled by the applicant. Preview and Edit facility is available to make changes and submit for proceeding to Next step of making online payment of fee. Based on the Exams selected an Exam Fee ID is generated and sent through the SMS/email, which is to be used for payment of Fee.
- STEP:- Once the Exam Fee ID is generated, select the payment of Fee option for paying through either Net banking/ Credit card/ Debit
- STEP:-After payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the applicant. The ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/correspondence.
- Applicant shall note that, the details available with OTPR database at the time of submitting the application will be considered for the purpose of this notification. If, any changes are made by the applicant to OTPR database at a later date will not be considered for the purpose of this
- Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for
- For any Technical problems related to Online submission and downloading of Hall- Tickets please contact 040- 29802633 (Call Time: 10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5.00 P.M) or mail to appschelpdesk@com
- The Commission is not responsible, for any omissions by the applicant in Bio-data particulars while submitting the application form Online. The applicants are therefore, advised to strictly follow the instructions given in the User guide before submitting the application.
- The particulars furnished by the applicant in the Application Form will be taken as final and data is processed based on these particulars only, by Application system. Applicants should, therefore, be very careful in Uploading / Submitting the Application Form
- Incomplete/incorrect application form will be summarily rejected. The information if any furnished by the applicant subsequently in any form will not be entertained by the Commission under any circumstances. Applicants should be careful in filling-up the application form and
- Before Uploading/Submission of Application Form, the Applicants should carefully ensure his/her eligibility for this examination. No relevant column of the application form should be left blank; otherwise application form will not be
- No request for change of Tests/papers will be entertained, once the application is
- Applicant must compulsorily fill-up all relevant columns of application and submit application through website only. The particulars made available in the website shall be processed through computer and the eligibility decided in terms of notification.
- The applications received online in the prescribed proforma available in the website and within the time shall only be considered and the Commission will not be held responsible for any kind of discrepancy.
- Applicants must upload his/her scanned photo and signature in JPEG format and size shall be for Photo of 3.5Cms X 4.5Cms (<50 KB) and for Signature of 3.5Cms X1.5Cms (<30 KB) only.
- The applicants should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated or suppress any material information while making an application through website.
Important – The claim of the applicants with regard to the eligibility for the Test, the Tests applied for are accepted provisionally on the information furnished by them in their application form and is subject to verification and satisfaction of the Commission as per the eligibility conditions. Mere admission to any test or viva-voce will not confer on the candidate any right for final result. The candidature is therefore, provisional at all stages and the Commission reserve the right to reject candidature at any stage.
Application will be rejected for the following reasons:–
- Failure to upload the Photo/
- Failure to pay fee towards the Test and
- If the scanned Service Certificate is not uploaded duly filled in and signed by the applicant and the Controlling Officer with
- If the filled in Application Form is not in terms of this
- If the applicant is not eligible to appear for the Test in terms of Para (4) of the Notification.
- If the candidate applies during debarment
PUBLICATION OF RESULTS:
The results of the candidates who are provisionally declared to have passed the Tests will be displayed on the Notice Board of the Commission’s Office and also hosted on the Commission’s Official Website “https://psc.ap.gov.in ”, which would be considered as authentic publication for extending all benefits to the candidates who are provisionally declared to have passed the Tests, vide G.O.Ms.No.591, General Administration (Services-A) Department, dt:20-10-2011.
No individual Pass Certificate will be issued to the candidates by the Commission.
NEGATIVE MARKS FOR WRONG ANSWERING:
As per amendment to Rule 17 of Departmental test Rules 1965 vide G.O. Ms. No.55 General Administration (Ser-C) Dept., Dt.02/05/2017 in respect of objective type papers with multiple Choice answers, the wrong answering shall be penalized. For every wrong answer, 1/3(0.33) of the marks prescribed for the question shall be deducted, unanswered questions will not be taken into account.
Provided that the minimum marks for passing of all the objective type departmental Tests are reduced to 35 marks instead of 40. In respect of Divisional Test and AP Works Accounts Services examination, the minimum pass marks prescribed vide G.O.Ms.No.213, F & P (FW.WA.I) Deptt., dt.14.6.1984, as 40 in each paper and 45% in aggregates are reduced to 35 in each paper and 40% in aggregate. However, the minimum marks required for pass in the Descriptive Papers shall be 40 in each paper.
MEMORANDUM OF MARKS:
- As per amendment to Rule 17 of Departmental test Rules 1965 vide G.O. Ms. No.55 General Administration (Ser-C) Dept., Dt.02/05/2017 in respect of objective type papers with multiple Choice answers, the wrong answering shall be penalized. For every wrong answer, 1/3(0.33) of the marks prescribed for the question shall be deducted, unanswered questions will not be taken into account.
- Provided that the minimum marks for passing of all the objective type departmental Tests are reduced to 35 marks instead of 40. In respect of Divisional Test and AP Works Accounts Services examination, the minimum pass marks prescribed vide G.O.Ms.No.213, F & P (FW.WA.I) Deptt., dt.14.6.1984, as 40 in each paper and 45% in aggregates are reduced to 35 in each paper and 40% in aggregate. However, the minimum marks required for pass in the Descriptive Papers shall be 40 in each paper.
Candidate is liable to be debarred from appearing of any examination permanently or for such term of years as the Commission may think fit, for the following reasons.
- If incorrect information is furnished in Application or elsewhere, or makes a false declaration regarding eligibility, Service etc.
- If he/she is found guilty of malpractice of any kind in the Examination hall.
- If he /she behaves improperly towards the Chief Superintendent / Invigilators / Deputed Officials of APPSC in the Examination Hall.
- If he/she applies to a Test before the expiry of the period of debarment.
- The Commission has the right to cancel the result of the candidates whose applications were rejected or who are involved in malpractice or found to be under debarment period or if the information furnished in the Application is found incorrect at any time.
- If he/she behaves improperly towards the Chief Superintendent/ Invigilators/Deputed Officials of APPSC in the Examination.
- If the candidate was debarred earlier by the Commission, the relevant details should be furnished in the Application Form. Otherwise the application will be rejected and suitable action will be taken as deemed fit.
- If a debarred candidate is already in the service of the Government, he/she will be liable for disciplinary action under appropriate rules by the competent authority and an entry will be made in the S.R., to that effect by the Controlling Officer.
- The candidate will be liable for punishment as per regulation PME notified vide G.O.Ms.No.385, G.A. (Ser-A) Dept., dt.18.10.2016, for indulging in Malpractices /Misbehavior during the Examinations.
- In addition to the penal provisions of Act No. 25/97 published in A.P. Gazette No. 35 Part-IV-B Extraordinary, dated: 21/08/1997 shall be invoked, if malpractice and unfair means are noticed at any stage of examination.
- The candidates, who have already passed the Test shall not re–appear for the same.
- Violation is liable for disciplinary action, besides debarment.
- Communications running in the name of Pleader or Agent, will receive no attention.
INSTRUCTIONS REGARDING COMPUTER BASED TEST(OBJECTIVE TYPE)
- Candidates shall report at the venue one hour (60 minutes) before the Commencement of Examination as the candidates have to undergo certain procedural formalities required for online examination, like biometric registration process.
- CBT Exam Center gates will be closed before 30 Minutes of the scheduled session time and no candidate will be allowed once the registration process closes.
- The examination link with the login screen will already be available on your system. Please inform the invigilator if this is not the case.
- 10 minutes prior to the exam, you’ll be permitted to login. Please type the Login ID (Roll
- No) and the Password (Password for Candidate will be given on exam day) to proceed further.
- Invigilator will announce the password at 09.50 AM and 02.50 PM for Fore Noon and After Noon Sessions respectively.
- Copying or noting down questions and/or options is not allowed. Severe action will be taken if any candidate is found noting down the questions and/or options.
- After logging in, your screen will display:
Profile Information – Check the details & click on “I Confirm” or “I Deny”. Detailed exam instructions – Please read and understand thoroughly.
Please click on the “I am ready to Begin” button, after reading the instructions.
APPSC DEPARTMANTAL TESTS TIME TABLE & SCHEME
|NAME OF THE PAPER (TEST)||DATE|
|08 The Accounts Test for Subordinate Officers, Part-I (WITH BOOKS)||25/08/2020 TUESDAY (FORE NOON) – 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon|
|Subordinate Accounts Service Examination, Paper-I (WITH BOOKS)|
Deputy Inspector’s Test, First Paper (WITH BOOKS)
Excise Department Test, Test-A, Civil and Criminal law (WITH BOOKS)
Departmental Test for Officers of the Andhra Pradesh Agriculture Service (WITH BOOKS)
|25/08/2020 TUESDAY (AFTER NOON) – 3.00 PM to 5.00 PM|
|Subordinate Accounts Service Examination, Paper-II (WITH BOOKS)|
Deputy Inspector’s Test, Second Paper (WITH BOOKS)
Excise Department Test, Test-B , Acts and Rules (WITH BOOKS)
Accounts Test for Public Works Workshop Officers, Paper-I (WITH BOOKS)
Departmental Test for Government Press Officers (WITH BOOKS)
|26/08/2020 WEDNSDAY (FORE NOON) – 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon|
|Departmental Test for Clerks in the Police Department (WITH BOOKS)||26/08/2020 WEDNSDAY (AFTER NOON) – 3.00 PM to 5.00 PM|
|The Revenue Test, Part-I First Paper (WITH BOOKS)|
Jail Department Test, Paper-IV (WITH BOOKS)
Departmental Test for persons in Ministerial Service of the Forest Department, Part-I, Paper-I (WITH BOOKS)
|27/08/2020 THURSDAY (FORE NOON) – 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon|
|The Revenue Test, Part-I, Second Paper (WITH BOOKS)||27/08/2020 THURSDAY (AFTER NOON) – 3.00 PM to 5.00 PM|
|. The Revenue Test, Part-II (WITH BOOKS)||28/08/2020 FRIDAY (FORE NOON) – 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon|
|The Revenue Test, Part-III (WITH BOOKS)|
(WITHOUT BOOKS) 3 hours (3.00 PM to 6.00 PM)
|28/08/2020 FRIDAY (AFTER NOON) – 3.00 PM to 5.00 PM|
Fire Service Department Test, Part-I, First Paper (WITHOUT BOOKS)
BOOKS) 3 hours (10:00 AM to 01:00 PM)
3 hours (10:00 AM to 01:00 PM)
|31/08/2020 MONDAY (FORE NOON) – 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon|
|Fire Service Department Test, Part-I , Second Paper (WITHOUT BOOKS)|
Departmental Test for Chief and Deputy Chief Accountants in the Andhra Pradesh Electricity Department, Paper-I (WITHOUT BOOKS)
Departmental Test for Officers of the Forest Department, Land Revenue – First Paper
Survey Inspector’s Test, Part-II (WITHOUT BOOKS) 3hours (3:00 PM to 6:00 PM)
|31/08/2020 MONDAY (AFTER NOON) – 3.00 PM to 5.00 PM|
|Labour, Factories and Boilers Department Test, Part-A|
Dist. Office Manual (WITHOUT BOOKS)
Manual for Conciliation Officers (WITH BOOKS)
Subordinate Accounts Service Examination, Paper-V (WITHOUT BOOKS)
Excise Department Test, Test-D Distillery Manual – First Paper (WITHOUT BOOKS)
Departmental Test for Officers of the Forest Department, Office Procedure and Accounts, First Paper (WITHOUT BOOKS)
|01/09/2020 TUESDAY (FORE NOON) – 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon|
|Second Class Language Test Part-A Written Examination, Translation from English into the language chosen (WITHOUT BOOKS)|
Examination in Gujarathi Language, Part-A Written Examination (WITHOUT BOOKS) 3 hours (3:00 PM to 6:00PM)
Examination in Marwari Language, Part-A Written Examination (WITHOUT BOOKS) 3 hours (3:00 PM to 6:00PM)
Departmental Test for Employees of Sericulture Department, Part-III
|01/09/2020 TUESDAY (AFTER NOON) – 3.00 PM TO 5.00 PM|