AP Panchayat Secretary Recruitment Notification 2022: Apply For 1651 Panchayat Secretary Vacancies @ psc.ap.gov.in. A.P. Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service is going to recruit Panchayat Secretary through APPSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2022. Interested and Eligible Candidates who want to apply this Recruitment can apply Online on its Official website psc.ap.gov.in. The Complete Details of this recruitment are available on its Official website and Schools360.in also provides the complete information about this Notification. The Educational qualifications, Application Process Instructions to apply are mentioned below.
- A.P. Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service Recruitment 2022 – Apply 1651 Panchayat Secretary Posts Online
- A.P. Panchayat Raj Recruitment Notification 2022 – Apply Online for 1651 Panchayat Secretary Vacancy @ psc.ap.gov.in
- Vacancy Details of APPSC Panchayat Secretary Jobs 2022
- Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification
- Age Limit
- Pay Scale
- Selection Process
- Application Fee
- How to Apply for Panchayat Secretary Jobs
- Important Dates for APPSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2022
- Important Links for APPSC 1651 Panchayat Secretary Vacancies
A.P. Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service Recruitment 2022 – Apply 1651 Panchayat Secretary Posts Online
APPSC has Released notification to fill Panchayat Secretary Posts in A.P. Panchayat Raj Subordinate Services under APPSC Recruitment. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply Online mode before the Last Date i.e., Available Soon. other Details Like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links, syllabus, admit cards, results, previous papers are given Below on schools360.in
APPSC Group 3 Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2018 – Download APPSC Group III Panchayat Secretary Exam Pattern PDF @ psc.ap.gov.in
A.P. Panchayat Raj Recruitment Notification 2022 – Apply Online for 1651 Panchayat Secretary Vacancy @ psc.ap.gov.in
|Name of The Organization||A.P. Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service (APPSC)|
|No. of Posts||1651|
|Name of the Posts||Panchayat Secretary|
|Job Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||Any Degree|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Last Date||Available Soon|
Vacancy Details of APPSC Panchayat Secretary Jobs 2022
Backlog/Carried Forward Vacancies: 51
|Name of the District||
|Name of the District||
A candidate should possess the academic qualifications and experience including practical experience prescribed, if any, for the post on the date of the notification for direct recruitment issued by the concerned recruiting agency.
|Name of the Post||
|Panchayat Secretary (Grade – IV) in A.P. Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service||
Must have passed the Degree from any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or a Provincial Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
No person shall be eligible for direct recruitment if he/she is less than 18 years of age and if he / she is more than 42 years of age as on 01/07/2018 as per G.O.Ms.No.132,GA (Ser-A) Dept., dated:15.10.2018. Candidates should not be born earlier than 2nd July 1976 and not later than 1st July 2000.
For Age Relaxation Details, Check Official Notification Enclosed below.
Selected candidates will get As Per Rules of the AP Govt Services.
Selection will be done as per Screening Test(Offline), Mains(CBT), Interview
- The Commission conducts Screening test in offline mode in case applicants exceed 25,000 in number as per G.O.Ms.No.150, Finance (HR-I, Plg & Policy) Dept., dated: 08.08.2016 and likely to be held on 21/04/2022.
- The Main Examination is likely to be held online through computer based test on 02/08/2022. There would be objective type questions which are to be answered on computer system. Instructions regarding computer based recruitment test are attached as Annexure – III. In case any paper of the Examination is held in different languages, the candidate has to choose the medium in which he/she wants to write the examination and the paper will be valued with reference to that medium only.
Applicant must pay Rs. 250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty only) towards application processing fee and Rs 80/- (Rupees eighty only) towards examination fee.
However, the Reserved categories of candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee Rs.80/- only. for Details Check Notification below.
How to Apply for Panchayat Secretary Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can Fill the Application Online in website psc.ap.gov.in as mentioned below.
- First of all visit official website psc.ap.gov.in
- Click on the career section.
- Look around for “APPSC Recruitment 2022 for Panchayat Secretary Posts“.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Important Dates for APPSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2022
|Applications Start Date||TBA|
|Last Date to Submit Applications Online||TBA|
|Last Date to Pay Fees Online||TBA|
|Date of Screening Test||TBA|
|Date of Mains Exam (CBT)||TBA|
Important Links for APPSC 1651 Panchayat Secretary Vacancies
You may Also Like These Articles
- APPSC Exams Calendar 2023 (PDF) Upcoming APPSC పరీక్షల షెడ్యూల్
- APPSC Departmental Test Results 2022 (OUT) November Session Result, Passed List
- APPSC Departmental Test Hall Ticket 2023 (విడుదల) Viva Voce Date
- APPSC Group 1 Prelims Hall Ticket 2022 (లింక్) 28/2022 Screening Test Hall Ticket Download
- APPSC Endowment Executive Officer Mains Hall Ticket 2022 (Feb 17) Exam Date