APRIES APRDC CET 2020 for Admission into First Year Degree Admission in Andhra Pradesh Residential Degree College, Nagarjuna Sagar, Kurnool Dist for the Academic Year 2020-21. Online Applications are Acepting at official Website aprjdc.apcfss.in from 14th March 2020 to 14th April 2020. The APRDC-2020 Admission Exam will be Held on 09-05-2020.
|Prospectus For APRDC||Prospectus|
|Date Of Examination||Temporarily Postponed|
|Payment Start Date | Payment End Date||23-03-2020 | 30-05-2020|
|Application Start Date | Application End Date||23-03-2020 | 30-05-2020|
APRDC CET- 2020 Details
COURSE OFFERED IN APRDC NAGARJUNASAGAR ( MEN)
A.P. Residential Degree College is located at Vijayapuri South, Right Bank of Nagarjuna Sagar, Guntur District, Pin – 522439: Ph. No. 08642-242347.
|S.No||Course||Subjects to be taken in Entrance Test||Eligible group in Intermediate||No. of Seats|
|B.A.(History, Economics & Political Science)||English, Economics,|
History and Civics
|Any Group in Inter are Eligible|| |
|English, Economics, Commerce – I (Elements of|
Commerce), Commerce- II (Book Keeping & Accountancy)
Except HEC any Group in Inter are Eligible
|B.Sc.(Maths, Physics and Chemistry)||English, Maths, Physics & Chemistry|| |
|B.Sc.(Maths, Statistics & Computer Science) for MPC||English, Maths, Physics and|
B.Sc.(Maths, Statistics & Computer Science) for MEC
|English, Maths, Economics,|
Commerce-I (Elements of Commerce)
FEE PARTICULARS: APRDC NAGARJUNASAGAR
( Including Caution Deposit Rs.25/-)
a) Maintenance charges
|Rs. 2125||Rs. 2125||Rs. 1015||Rs. 1015|
|Rs. 1000/||Rs. 1000/||Rs. 1000/||Rs. 1000/|
ELIGIBILITY TO APPEAR for RDC- CET 2020
Students who have appeared for Senior Intermediate Examination in March/April – 2020 conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, A.P and Board of Intermediate of Telangana. or equivalent to Intermediate of A.P & Telangana. are ONLY eligible to appear for the test subject to the other conditions. The students appeared for the intermediate instant examinations in 2020 are not eligible for admission.
- They should have passed the qualifying examination in one and first attempt in IPE- March 2020 and should have secured 50% of marks on aggregate and 40% of marks in English subject (there is a relaxation of 5% in the case of SC/ST/BCs).
- For B.A all the students are eligible irrespective of subjects studied in Intermediate.
- But they have to take Entrance Test in HISTORY, ECONOMICS and CIVICS
- For B.Com Students of CEC or any other group are eligible. But they have to take the Entrance Test in ECONOMICS, COMMERCE-I , COMMERCE-II.
- For B.Sc., (Maths, Statistics and Computer Science), the MEC students have to write Entrance in Maths, Economics and Commerce- I
- For B.Sc courses Students must have studied the respective subjects at Intermediate level.
HOW TO APPLY:
Steps to be followed in submission of the application through ‘Online’.
- The candidate shall first go through the information bulletin carefully and satisfy their eligibility for appearing for RDC-CET 2020.
- The candidate after satisfying himself/herself about the eligibility criteria for the submission of application through online shall pay a fee of Rs.250.00 from 14.03.2020 to 14.04.2020 for submission of application through Online.
- The candidate has to give the required preliminary data (i.e. Name of the candidate, Date of birth and mobile phone number).
- On receipt of fee, the candidate shall be issued a Journal Number’ with which she/he can proceed with submission of application through online through the website http://aprjdc.apcfss.in Issue of Journal Number does not mean that the candidate has completed submission of application online. It is only a confirmation of the fee received.
Issue of Hall Tickets:
- Candidates can download their Hall Tickets from the website at http://aprjdc.apcfss.in from 01.05.2020 to 08.05.2020 with the reference number allotted to them.
- Candidates have to download the hall tickets from the website only. No printed hall ticket shall be issued/posted to the candidate.
- Request for issue of duplicate Hall Ticket will not be entertained.
- Without hall ticket, no candidate will be allowed to appear for the examination.