APSC FDO Recruitment 2022 Apply for 32 Fishery Development Officer Vacancies in APSC location. Assam Public Service Commission Officials are recently published a job notification to fill up 32 Posts through Online mode. All the eligible aspirants can check the APSC career official website i.e.,apsc.nic.in. The last date to Apply Online on or before 22nd September 2022.
- APSC Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 32 Fishery Development Officer Posts
- APSC Recruitment Notification 2022 for 32 Fishery Development Officer Vacancies @ apsc.nic.in
- APSC Notification 2022: Vacancy Details
- APSC Fishery Development Officer Jobs: Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualifications
- Age Limit
- APSC Fishery Development Officer: Salary Details
- APSC Jobs 2022: Selection Process
- Application Fee
- How to Apply for APSC Recruitment 2022
- Important Dates of APSC Application
- Important Links for APSC Notification
- APSC Fishery Development Officer Recruitment 2022: FAQ
APSC Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 32 Fishery Development Officer Posts
Assam Public Service Commission has Recently Invited Online an Application Form for the 32 Fishery Development Officer Post in APSC Recruitment 2022. Those Candidates who are Interested in the mentioned Vacancy and having All Eligibility Criteria can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
APSC Recruitment Notification 2022 for 32 Fishery Development Officer Vacancies @ apsc.nic.in
|APSC Notification 2022 Details|
|Name of the Organization||Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)|
|Post Name||Fishery Development Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||32|
|Job Category||Assam Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date for Applications||22nd August 2022|
|Last Date for Applications||22nd September 2022|
|Selection Process||Written Test & Interview|
APSC Notification 2022: Vacancy Details
Total 32 jobs are mentioned in APSC Notification
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Fishery Development Officer||32|
APSC Fishery Development Officer Jobs: Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must Pass BFSc Degree from any College/University recogniaed by ICAR or DFSc or Master of Science (Fisheries) from CIFE, Mumbai or any other institute of ICAR.
The candidates’ age must be 21 to 38 years as on 01/01/2022. There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms.
APSC Fishery Development Officer: Salary Details
Selected candidates will get Pay scale-Rs. 30,000/- to 1,10,000/- Grade Pay-Rs. 12,700/- Pay band-PB- 4 from the organization.
APSC Jobs 2022: Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Written Test & Interview.
All the applicants will have to pay an application fee of Rs 285.40 for general/EWS category candidates, Rs 185.40 for SC/ST/OBC/MOBC category candidates, and Rs 35.40 for BPL/PWBD category candidates. The last date for payment of fee is 24th September 2022.
How to Apply for APSC Recruitment 2022
- First of all open the official website i.e., apsc.nic.in
- Click on the career / Recruitment section.
- Find out “APSC Fishery Development Officer” Notification.
- Fill the Online form.
- Pay the application fee, if Required.
- Click on the submit button after Complete Verification.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Important Dates of APSC Application
|Starting Date of Application Form||22nd August 2022|
|Closing Date of submission of Application||22nd September 2022|
Important Links for APSC Notification
|APSC Official Notification||Download Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
APSC Fishery Development Officer Recruitment 2022: FAQ
How many Vacancies are released in Latest APSC Notification?
What is the Last Date to Apply for APSC Fishery Development Officer Jobs?
What is the Full Form of APSC?
For More Educational News Updates, Join us on Twitter | Follow us on Google News | Join Our WhatsApp Groups | Connect with our Telegram Channel
More From The Section
- APSC AE Answer Key 2023 Download Link (July 23)
- APSC Recruitment 2023 Apply Online 103 Financial Management Officer Vacancies
- APSC Job Notification 2023 Out for 109 Junior Manager, Assistant Manager Vacancy
- APSC AE JE Civil Syllabus 2023 (PDF) Asst / Jr Engineer Exam Pattern
- Assam PSC AE JE Recruitment 2023 Apply 317 Asst Engineer & Jr Engineer Jobs