APSC Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020 notification regarding filling of Junior Engineer , Assistant Engineer Job Vacancies. The organization invites Offline application from eligible candidates having Engg Degree qualification. This 637 Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer Posts are in Assam Public Service Commission.
- APSC Recruitment 2020 – 637 JE , Asst Engg Vacancy @ apsc.nic.in
- APSC 2020 – Vacancy Details
- APSC Junior Engineer , Assistant Engineer Jobs – Qualification
- APSC JE, AE – Age Limit
- APSC JE , Asst Engg – Pay Scale/Salary
- APSC Jobs – Selection Process
- Application Fee
- How to Apply for APSC Recruitment 2020
- Important Dates for APSC Junior Engineer , Assistant Engineer Application
- Important Links
APSC Recruitment 2020 – 637 JE , Asst Engg Vacancy @ apsc.nic.in
|Latest APSC Notification 2020|
|Organization Name||Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Engineer , Assistant Engineer|
|Number of Vacancies||637 Govt Posts|
|Job Category||Assam Govt Jobs|
|starting Date||19th August 2020|
|Last Date to Apply/Walk-in Interview Date||22nd September 2020|
APSC 2020 – Vacancy Details
A Total of 637 jobs are Mentioned in this APSC Recruitment
Assistant Engineer (Civil): 128 Posts
Assistant Engineer (Mechanical): 38 Posts
Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 16 Posts
Junior Engineer (Civil): 290 Posts
Junior Engineer (Mechanical): 66 Posts
Junior Engineer (Electrical): 12 Posts
Assistant Engineer (Civil): 62 Posts
Assistant Engineer (Mechanical): 20 Posts
Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 02 Posts
Assistant Engineer (Chemical): 03 Posts
Number of vacancies
|Assistant Engineer (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical), under Irrigation Department, Assam.||182|
|Junior Engineer (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical), under Irrigation Department, Assam.||358|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical/Chemical), under Public Health Engineering Department, Assam||87|
APSC Junior Engineer , Assistant Engineer Jobs – Qualification
|Assistant Engineer||A candidate must possess a Degree in the respective branch of Engineering from any Institute recognized by AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) or a candidate having passed Part A and B of the Associate Membership Examination of the Institute of Engineers (India) and possessing a certificate to that effect from the Institution of Engineers (India). Degrees obtained through distance mode of education will not be acceptable.|
|Junior Engineer||A candidate must have passed three years diploma course in the concerned Engineering discipline from an Institution recognized by the Government, SCTE (State Council for Technical Education). Diploma obtained through distance mode of education will not be acceptable. (Attach self attested valid supporting documents. )|
APSC JE, AE – Age Limit
|Assistant Engineer||The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01-01-2020|
|Junior Engineer||The candidates should not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01-01-2020|
For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
APSC JE , Asst Engg – Pay Scale/Salary
- Rs. 14,000/- to 60,500/- P.B-2 with Grade Pay of Rs.8,700/- plus Other allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
- Rs. 30,000/- to 1,10,000/- P.B-4 with Grade Pay of Rs.12,700/- plus Other allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
APSC Jobs – Selection Process
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- The candidate must produce PRC issued in Assam for educational purpose as a proof of residency along with the application form.
Selection will be done as per performance in Written Exam & interview
The Commission will also decide to conduct examination/test etc. zone wise, depending upon the numbers of candidates against the districts shown below:
|Sl NO||Name of Zones||Districts covered under the Zones|
|1||Silchar||Hailakandi, Karimganj, Cachar|
|2||Jorhat||Golaghat, Dibrugarh, Jorhat, Majuli, Charaideo, Sivasagar &
|3||Nagaon||Dima Hasao, Hojai, Nagaon, Morigaon, Karbi Anglong & West
|4||Tezpur||Biswanath, Dhemaji, Lakhimpur, Sonitpur, Udalguri|
|5||Kokrajhar||Bongaigaon, Chirang, Dhubri, Goalpara, Kokrajhar, South Salmara|
|6||Guwahati||Barpeta, Baksa, Kamrup, Kamrup (Metro), Nalbari and Darrang|
- For General/EWS Candidate : Rs.250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty) only.
- For SC/ST/OBC/MOBC : Rs.150/- (Rupees one hundred and fifty) only.
- For BPL Candidate : Nil (Candidate having BPL certificate should produce their photocopy of certificate along with the Application Form).
How to Apply for APSC Recruitment 2020
Interested and eligible candidates can download in the prescribed form from website apsc.nic.in and send their application form on or before 22nd September 2020. The Prescribed format along with the photocopy of all relevant documents should be submitted to the address mentioned below.
The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “bold letters” in the Envelope containing the application form and it should be addressed to the Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022.
Important Dates for APSC Junior Engineer , Assistant Engineer Application
|Starting Date of Application Form||19th August 2020|
|Closing Date of submission of Application||22nd September 2020|
|APSC Official Notification||Download Here|
|Offline Application Link||Click Here|
You may Also Like
- APSC JE Answer Key 2021 (OUT) Assam Junior Engineer Objection Format
- APSC Assistant Architect Answer Key 2021 PDF (Released) Assam PSC Solved Paper
- APSC Assistant Architect Admit Card 2021 (Out) – Exam Date Download @ apsc.nic.in
- APSC Inspector Of Statistics Syllabus 2021 PDF (Download) Exam Pattern @ apsc.nic.in