APTWREIS Inter Gurkulam CET 2019 Results (Available) AP Gurukulam Inter in SOEs & COEs @ www.aptwreis.in
APSWREIS Jr College Admission Test Result 2019: గురుకులాల ఇంటర్ ప్రవేశ పరీక్ష ఫలితాలు AP Gurukulam Entrance for Inter Admissions has been Released here.AP Tribal Welfare and Social Welfare Colleges Admission 2019-20 is being made with the AP Inter Gurukul Test 2019. The Results have been Released. All students are advised to report to Colleges allotted to them before 25th May 2019.
- APTWREIS Gurkulam Inter Entrance Test Results 2019 (AP tribal welfare SOEs, COEs) @ www.aptwreis.in
- APTWREIS Gurkulam CET 8th Class Entrance Test 2019-20 | Inter Admission Notification
- APTWREIS Gurkulam CET Admissions Seat Avalability
- Eligibility Criteria for APTWREIS Gurkulam CET Admission Test 2019
- APTWREIS CET 2019 Important Dates
- APTWREIS Exam Dates 2019
APTWREIS Gurkulam Inter Entrance Test Results 2019 (AP tribal welfare SOEs, COEs) @ www.aptwreis.in
APTWREIS Gurukulam CET 2019-20 for Admission into 1st year Intermediate in APTWREIS Society SOEs & COEs: Government of Andhra Pradesh, Tribal Welfare Department APTWREIS released a latest APTWREIS Gurukulam CET Notification 2018 for 8th Class Common Entrance Test(APTWREIS) 2018 for 8th Class and Inter admissions in APTWREIS, SOE, COE in SC, ST and BC Welfare Residential Schools for the academic year 2018-2019. All Eligible and Interested ST candidates can apply online through official website www.aptwreis.in for admission into 8th class and Intermediate (M.P.C & Bi.P.C) in SOE COE’s.
APTWREIS Gurkulam CET 8th Class Entrance Test 2019-20 | Inter Admission Notification
Andhra Pradesh Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (APTWREIS) issued APTWREIS Gurukulam Common Entrance Test (CET) 2018-19 Notification and invites online applications through www.aptwreis.in from eligible ST candidates for admission into 8th class and Intermediate (M.P.C & Bi.P.C) 04 SOEs & COEs run by The Gurukulam, APTWREI Society, Tadepalli, Amaravathi for ST Students to provide a necessary academic environment and inputs and also providing specialized coaching to meritorious ST students to enable them to compete successfully in order to get admissions into All India Level Institutes such as IIT, NEET, IIIT, Medical Colleges etc.
APTWREIS Gurkulam CET Admissions Seat Avalability
8th class seats are available in following APTWR Schools:
Inter Seats are available in following SOEs COEs
1.School of Excellence, Vishkapatnam (G)
2.School of Excellence, Parvatipuram at Jogimpeta (B)
3.School of Excellence, Srikalahasthi (G)
4.School of Excellence,Srisailam Dam (B)
Inter Seats are available in following COEs
1.College of Excellence (PTG), Malli (B)
2.College of Excellence, Vissannapeta (G)
3.College of Excellence, Thanakallu (G)
4.College of Excellence (PTG), Yerragondapalem (B)
Eligibility Criteria for APTWREIS Gurkulam CET Admission Test 2019
1. The ST students (Boys & Girls) who are appearing 10th class in March – 2018 in TW Residential Schools, Ashram Schools, Govt. Schools and other Govt. Recognized schools and should have secured B2 grade (7 points) in aggregate and also secure B2 grade in English in SSC Public Examination 2018.
2. The ST students (Boys & Girls) who are appearing for 7th class in March – 2018 in TW Residential Schools, Ashram Schools, Govt. Schools and other Govt. Recognized schools are eligible to write the 8th Class Entrance to admit in SOEs.
3. Students studying in Telugu/ English Medium are eligible to appear for the Entrance Test.
4. Parental Income should not exceed Rupees One Lakh per annum for College students, Rs. 60000/-for school students.
5. Selected candidates have to produce necessary certificates like, Caste, Income, Ration card SSID No, the Aadhaar card. Marks Memo, Study, T.C; Physical fitness certificates, 06 Passport size photos ,etc., at the time of admission.
Note: 100% seats are reserved for STs only. 3% seats are reserved for PHC.
During the year 2017-18 candidates must be studying 7th class or 10th class in a Government school or in a school recognized by Govt.of A.P.
All the ST students have born between 01/09/2000 to 31/08/2004
Selections of the process through Entrance Test i.e APTWREIS 8th Class Admission Test 2018
a) The selection purely on merit basis through written test.
b) Admission will be given as per merit obtained in GURUKULAM CET-2018 and the preference of institution given by the student in online application.
c) Selected candidates have to produce necessary certificates like, Caste, Income, Ration card SSID No, Aadhar card. Marks Memo, Study, T.C; Physical fitness certificates, 06 Passport size photos at the time of admission.
Candidates have to pay the application fee Rs. 50/-
1. 100% seats are reserved for STs only.
2. 3% seats are reserved for PHC.
How to Apply Online for AP Gurukulam 8th Class Entrance Test 2019
- All the eligible ST students only shall upload their details in online in the Gurukulam official website aptwgurukulam.ap.gov.in. The last date for the submission application form online is 18.04.2018. The hall tickets can down loaded from the web site itself after duly submitting the application form online.
APTWREIS CET 2019 Important Dates
1 Date of Notification – 10.04.2018
2 Last date for receipt of the applications (15 days) – 18.04.2018
3 Date of Entrance Test – 24.04.2018
4 Valuation of Papers & preparation of merit lists – 26.04.2018
5 Issue of merit list by Gurukulam – 30.04.2018
6 Dispatching of call letters to candidates for counseling – 05.05.2018
7 Date of counseling to be conducted by the Principals SOEs/ COEs concerned – 21.05.2018
APTWREIS Exam Dates 2019
24-04-2018 @10.30 AM to 12.30 PM
Important Links for AP Gurukulam 5th Class Entrance Test APSGPCET 2019
APTWREIS 8th Class Entrance Test Pattern
1. Mode of Entrance Test for COE – The Entrance test will be of objective type. Standard will be of X class in the subjects of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biological Sciences @ 25 marks in each subject. Test duration will be 2.00 hours i.e., from 10.30 AM to 12.30 PM
APTWREIS 8th Class Entrance Test Pattern
8th Class Mode of Entrance Test for SOE – The Entrance test will be of objective type. Questions will be of 7th standard in the subjects of English, Maths, Science & Social @ 25 marks in each subject. Test duration will be 2.00 hours i.e., from 10.30 AM to 12.30 PM.