AUCET 2020 AUCET 2020 Application Form AUCET Syllabus 2020 AUCET 2020 Exam Dates AUCET Admit Card AUCET Application Last date: The Andhra University Visakhapatnam Conducts the Common Entrance Test to the Candidates to give admissions for Post Graduation. Every year A huge number of Under Graduate Students has been applied to this Exam. This Year Also the AU university will conduct the AUCET 2020 Exam. The AUCET Notification 2020 released on 4th June 2020. So, the Students have to ready to apply AUCET 2020 to get the Admissions in M.Sc., M.A., M.Com., M.H.R.M., M.J.M.C., M.L.I.Sc., M.P.Ed., M.Ed., M.Tech, M.Sc 5 -Year Integrated Courses in Geology and Chemistry. The AUCET 2020 Notification, Apply online link, Eligibility Criteria, Exam dates, and moreover essential information has been given on this page.
- Important Dates of AUCET 2020
- AUCET Notification 2020
- Overview of AUCET 2020
Important Dates of AUCET 2020
- Commencement of Submission of Online Applications : 06-06-2020
- Last date for submission of Online Applications : 31-07-2020
- Last Date for submission of Online Applications with late fee of Rs.1,000/- : 10-08-2020
- Upload of corrections by the candidates regarding the online Applications : 15-08-2020 To 17-08-2020
- Downloading Hall-Tickets from website : 25-08-2020
- Commencement of Entrance Test (Tentative) : 07-09-2020 to 09-09-2020
- Date of Publication of Results (Tentative) : 14-09-2020
- Commencement of Admissions (Tentative) : 18-09-2020
AUCET Notification 2020
The Andhra University Common Entrance Test (AUCET) 2020 notification will release through the official website of Andhra University. This is the good news for the candidates who want to get admission in PG Courses. The AUCET 2020 Notification gives the Details of Application Starting Date, the Application Ending date and the Application fee. To get the complete details regarding the AU Common Entrance Test 2020, the candidate can read the upcoming paragraph. The AUCET 2020 Notification Pdf Link is given at the last of this post.
Overview of AUCET 2020
|Organization Name||Andhra University, Visakhapatnam|
|Exam Name||Andhra University Common Entrance Test 2020|
|Commonly known as||AUCET 2020|
|Organized by||Directorate of Admission Andhra University|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Offered courses||M.Sc., M.A., M.Com., M.H.R.M., M.J.M.C., M.L.I.Sc., M.P.Ed., M.Ed., M.Tech, M.Sc 5 -Year Integrated Courses in Geology and Chemistry|
|Exam date||8th and 9th October 2020|
- GGH Kakinada Recruitment 2020: Apply 311 Staff Nurses, Pharmacists, Lab Technicians Vacancy
- TTWREIS RJC CET 2020:: TS Gurukulam Jr Inter Admissions 2020-21
- AP KGBV Online Application 2020-21 for 6th,7th,8th కస్తూర్బా గాంధీ బాలికల విద్యాలయ – apkgbv.apcfss.in
- AP Police Constable Syllabus 2020 – APSLPRB Police Constable Prelims & Mains Exam Pattern @ slprb.ap.gov.in
- AP Police Constable Notification 2020: 11,356 కానిస్టేబుల్ Jobs
- APCOB Result 2020 (OUT) Provisional List for Staff Assistant, Manager Posts @ apcob.org
Important Dates Related to AUCET 2020
|Commencement of submission of online applications||06.06.2020|
|Last date for submission of online Applications||31-07-2020|
|Last Date for submission of online Applications with late fee of 1000/- for AUCET-2020.||10-08-2020|
|Upload of corrections by the candidates regarding the online applications||15-08-2020 to 17-08-2020|
|Downloading Hall-Tickets from website||25-08-2020|
|Commencement of Entrance Tests (Tentative)||07-09-2020 to 09-09-2020|
AUCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- The Candidates must be an Indian Citizen
- The Candidates should belong to AP State
- The applicant must be completed the 12+2 with a minimum of 50% Marks
- And the candidate must be completed the B.Sc. or degree with minimum passing marks.
- There is no age limit
AUCET 2020 Application
The Officials of Andhra University will provide the AUCET Application form through official website. And the interested candidates can apply AUCET 2020 through online mode only. To apply the AUCET Entrance Exam, the application link is available in our website schools360.in also. From this page, you can apply easily. The Application process is given below.
How to Apply AUCET 2020
- The Candidate first visit the official website of AU auvspdoa.in
- Search and find the AUCET 2020 Section
- Click on AUCET 2020
- Select the Application link
- Enter the Candidate credentials along with educational details
- Submit those details
- Before Going to submit, the candidate has to check all the mentioned details.
- After Submission, the candidate has to pay the application fee through Credit/Debit Card/Andhra Bank
AUCET 2020 Application Fee
AUCET 2020 Exam Pattern
- AUCET 2020 will be conducted in offline mode.
- Exam type – Objective Type
- The Exam paper has 100 questions.
- Time duration to complete the Exam is 90 minutes.
- For every correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded.
- There is no negative marking for incorrect answer.
- AUCET 2020 Syllabus: The questions will be from Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Geology, English, Physical Sciences, and Humanities and Social Sciences etc.
AUCET 2020 Syllabus
For the sake of the applicants, the officials provided the AUCET 2020 Syllabus through official website. But the candidates get confusion o download the Syllabus from official website. For those candidates here we provided the AUCET 2020 Syllabus here. The Syllabus Link is given below.
AUCET Syllabus Pdf 2020 – Click Here
AUCET Admit Card 2020
The Candidates who aspire to write the Entrance Exam of AUCET 2020, compulsory download the AUCET 2020 Hall Ticket from the official website. The Hall Ticket is the most important document to write the examination. So, all the applicants must and should download the AUCET Admit Card Before going to the exam. To download the Hall Ticket, the candidate first visits the official website of Andhra University. Search and find for AUCET 2020 Section. On that section click on the AUCET Hall Ticket 2020 link. Enter the candidate Registration ID and Name. Submit those details. Then the Admit Card will be generated on the screen. Download the Admit card and take a print out to attend the examination
AUCET 2020 Cutoff Marks
The Officials finalized the Minimum marks to qualify the AUCET 2020. The minimum passing Marcks nothing but the AUCET 2020 Cutoff Marks. The Cutoff Marks are different for different category students. Based on the cutoff Marks, the officials will declare whether the candidates qualified or not. And the officials will publish the AUCET 2020 Scorecard only to the qualified candidates.
AUCET 2020 Results
The AU Common Entrance Test Results will release in May 2020. So, the candidates who will write the AUCET 2020 Entrance exam, have to wait for the Results until the Officials declare. To get the latest Notifications Regarding the Results Release Date, the candidates should visit our website regularly. Because we give updates regularly with the latest news for the sake of the Candidates. When the officials released the Results, the AUCET Score Card/ Merit List will declare by the officials. By checking the results with the Candidate Name and Registration ID, they can know they are passed or not. The Important link Related to the AUCET 2020 is given below.
Important Links to Apply AUCET 2020
|Official Website||Click Here|
|AUCET Notification 2020||Click Here|
|AUCET 2020 Application Link||Click Here|