Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2022 | 325 SO Jobs @ www.bankofbaroda.co.in: Bank of Baroda BOB released notification for the recruitment of the posts of 325 Specialist Officer (SO) under BOB SO Recruitment 2022. Bank of Baroda, one of the largest Bank in India, is looking for qualified & experienced specialist officers for Fraud Risk Management, MSME & Corporate Credit Departments. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply Online mode before Last Date i.e., 12.07.2022. other Details Like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links, syllabus, admit cards, results, previous papers are given Below on Schools360.in
- Bank of Baroda BOB Recruitment Notification 2022 – Apply for 325 Specialist Officer (SO) Vacancy @ www.bankofbaroda.co.in
- Eligibility Criteria: Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer (SO) Recruitment 2022
- Essential Qualification
- Age Limit
- Pay Scale
- Selection Process
- Application Fee
- How to Apply for Bank of Baroda Latest Recruitment 2022
- Important Dates for BOB Specialist Officer (SO) Recruitment 2022
- Important Links for BOB 325 Specialist Officer (SO) Vacancies
Bank of Baroda BOB Recruitment Notification 2022 – Apply for 325 Specialist Officer (SO) Vacancy @ www.bankofbaroda.co.in
|Name of The Organization||Bank of Baroda (BOB)|
|No. of Posts||325|
|Name of the Posts||Specialist Officer (SO)|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||CA/ ICWA/MBA or PGDM (with specialization in Finance)|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
Vacancy Details of BOB Specialist Officer (SO) Jobs 2022
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||Relationship Manager (Grade/Scale SMG/SIV)||75|
|2.||Corporate & Inst. Credit (Grade/Scale MMG/SIII)||100|
|3.||Credit Analyst (Grade/Scale MMG/SIII)||100|
|4.||Corporate & Inst. Credit Grade/Scale MMG/SII)||50|
Eligibility Criteria: Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer (SO) Recruitment 2022
LOCATION OF POSTING:
The place of posting will be depending upon the Bank’s requirement from time to time. Candidates shall be placed at any of its Offices/Branches in India.
|Name Of The Post||Educational Qualification|
|Relationship Manager (SMG/S- IV)||Education Mandatory: Graduation (in any discipline) and Post Graduate Degree / Diploma with Specialization in Finance (Min 1 Year course)
Post Qualification Experience: Min. 10 Years in Public / Private / Foreign Banks/ Financial Institutions with strong exposure in Sales/ Relationship Management in Corporate Credit
|Corporate & Inst. Credit ( MMG/S- III)||Education Mandatory: Graduation (in any discipline) and Post Graduate Degree / Diploma with Specialization in Finance (Min 1 Year course)
Post Qualification Experience: Min. 5 Years of Work Experience in Public / Private / Foreign Banks/Financial Institutions with strong exposure in Sales/Relationship Management in Corporate Credit
|Credit Analyst ( MMG/S- III)||Education Qualification: Graduation (in any discipline) and Post Graduate Degree with Specialization in Finance or CA / CMA / CS / CFA
Post Qualification Experience: Min. 5 Years of Work Experience in Bank with 4 years in Large/ Mid Corporate Credit in Public / Private / Foreign Banks/ Financial Institutions with exposure in Credit Appraisal/ Processing/ Operations
|Corporate & Inst. Credit Grade/Scale MMG/SII)||Education Qualification: Graduation (in any discipline) and CA
Post Qualification Experience: Preference will be given to candidates having Work Experience in Public / Private / Foreign Banks with exposure in Credit Appraisal/ Processing/ Operations.
|Name Of The Post||Age Limit|
|Relationship Manager (SMG/S- IV)||35 to 42 Years|
|Corporate & Inst. Credit ( MMG/S- III)||28 to 35 Years|
|Credit Analyst ( MMG/S- III)|
|Corporate & Inst. Credit Grade/Scale MMG/SII)||25 to 30 Years|
- MMGS II : Rs. 48170 x 1740 (1) – 49910 x 1990 (10) – 69180
- MMGS III : Rs. 63840 x 1990 (5) – 73790 x 2220 (2) – 78230
- SMG/S-IV : Rs. 76010 x 2220 (4) – 84890 x 2500 (2) – 89890
The selection process may comprise online test (for positions at Sr. No. 1, 6 & 7 for Fraud Risk Management & Corporate Credit), , psychometric test or any other test deemed suitable for further selection process followed by Group Discussion and/or Interview of candidates, qualifying in the online test.
However, if the number of eligible applications received is large/less, then Bank reserves the right to change the shortlisting criteria/interview process. Bank may, at its discretion, consider conducting of Multiple Choice/Descriptive/ Psychometric Test / Group Discussion/Interviews or any other selection/shortlisting methodologies for different positions / scales.
Group Discussion (GD)/Personal Interview (PI)/Psychometric Test or any other test/assessment as part of selection process:
|Category of Applicant||Amount of Fees/ Intimation Charges (Non-refundable)|
|SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD)/Women||Rs.100/- plus applicable taxes & payment gateway charges|
|GEN/ OBC /EWS||Rs.600/- plus applicable taxes & payment gateway charges|
How to Apply for Bank of Baroda Latest Recruitment 2022
- Candidates are required to apply Online through website www.bankofbaroda.co.in. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. It should be kept active till completion of this recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Online test, GD, interview etc. through the registered email ID. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID to/ or of any other person.
- Candidates should scan their photograph and signature, ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cmX3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure II to this Advertisement.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
- Carefully fill in the necessary details in the Online Application Form at the appropriate places and submit the same Online.
- Use of special characters while filling the form will not be allowed. In case the candidate is unable to fill in the application form in one go, he/ she can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the ‘SAVE AND NEXT’ facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on COMPLETE REGISTRATION button. Visually Impaired candidates will be responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
- There is a provision to modify the online application prior to submission only. Candidates are requested to make use of this facility to correct the details in online application, if any.
- The name of the candidate and his/ her father/ husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/ mark sheets/photo identity proofs etc. Any change/ alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- An email/ SMS intimation with the Registration Number and Password generated on successful registration of the application will be sent to the candidate’s email ID/ Mobile Number specified in the online application form as a system generated acknowledgement. If candidates do not receive the email and
- SMS intimations at the email ID/ Mobile number specified by them, they may consider that their online application has not been successfully registered.
- An online application which is incomplete in any respect such as without proper passport size photograph and signature uploaded in the online application form/ unsuccessful fee payment will not be considered as valid
- Any information submitted by an applicant in his/ her application shall be binding on the candidate personally and he/she shall be liable for prosecution/ civil consequences in case the information/ details furnished by him/ her are found to be false at a later stage.
Important Dates for BOB Specialist Officer (SO) Recruitment 2022
Starting Date of Application Form: 22-06-2022
Closing Date of submission of Application: 12.07.2022
Important Links for BOB 325 Specialist Officer (SO) Vacancies
You may Also Like
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2022: Apply 26 Agriculture Marketing Officers, Assistant Vice President Vacancy
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2022: Apply 42 Fraud Risk & Risk Management Dept on Regular/Contract Basis
- Bank of Baroda Human Resource Recruitment 2022: Apply 52 Wealth Management Professional Jobs
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021: Apply 52 IT Officers, IT Professionals Vacancy