BARC UDC & Stenographer Admit Card 2021 @ barc.gov.in The candidates who registered for the BARC Steno, Upper Division Clerk Exam must download the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre UDC & Stenographer Hall Ticket 2021 to attend the exam. Now, no need to worry about to fetch the BARC Steno, Upper Division Clerk Call Letter 2021. Here we provided direct links at the bottom of this page to obtain the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre UDC & Steno Hall Ticket quickly. Moreover, we have listed the completed information like Results, Cutoff, Exam Date, Interview Date and Merit List in this article. Candidates can visit the authorized site @ www.barc.gov.in to get complete knowledge on the BARC UDC & Stenographer Hall Ticket 2021.
- BARC UDC Provisional Screened IN and OUT list 2021
BARC Upper Division Clerk Hall Ticket 2021 – Steno Admit Card
|Organization Name||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre|
|Post Name||UDC & Stenographer|
|Number of Posts||60 Vacancies|
|Date of Examination||21st February 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||February 2021|
BARC UDC Provisional Screened IN and OUT list 2021
Provisional Screened IN and OUT list for the post of Upper Division Clerk against Advertisement No. 01/2021/R-III are uploaded in BARC website in the below link http://www.barc.gov.in/careers/result.html
The candidate’s may check if their name is appearing in the provisional Screened IN list. In case, the candidates are not able to find their names in either of the lists or if the candidate’s name is appearing in the Screened OUT list or if there are any other discrepancies, the same may be informed to this office via email (email@example.com).
- The candidate’s name may be checked in the provisional lists by searching the application number. The same may be checked with the help of the computer and not through a mobile phone.
- If the candidate’s name is appearing in the provisional Screened IN list, then the candidate should not email to this office informing the same.
BARC UDC and Stenographer Exam Call Letter/ Hall Ticket 2021
Upper Division Clerk has 47 [UR-32, ST-04, OBC-11] vacancies and Stenographer Grade-III has 13 [UR-05, SC-01, ST-01, OBC-06] vacancies under Advertisement No : 01/2021-R-III. The facility for submission of online application was available from 31/01/2021 to 25/02/2021. Now its time to Wait for the Examination which will be conducted by BARC. The Exam will be Two levels. The selection process will consist of the following:
1. Level 1 Test
Objective test covering:
- General English
- General Knowledge
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Quantitative Aptitude (Arithmetic)
- Level 1 will be only qualifying exam / screening test to shortlist candidates for Level 2 Main exam. The criteria for empanelment will be based on marks obtained in Level 2 (Main) only.
- Minimum qualifying standard for Level 1 for General Candidates will be 50% aggregate and for OBC / SC / ST/PH candidates will be 40% aggregate.
2. Level 2 Test
English language and comprehension (Descriptive written test)
How to Download BARC Upper Division Clerk & Stenographer Grade-III Hall Ticket/ Admit Card 2021
- Firstly visit the official site of the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre i.e., www.barc.gov.in
- Now Search for BARC Steno, Upper Division Clerk Admit Card Link
- Then Click on it
- Enter all Details i.e. Application Form Number and Password
- Now Click on the Submit button.
- Then Check your BARC UDC & Stenographer E-Admit Card.
- Finally, Take a Hard Copy of it for future use.
Download BARC Group ‘C’ Posts Admit Card 2021
|BARC Upper Division Clerk Hall Ticket 2021||Download Here|
|BARC Steno Hall Ticket 2021||Download Here|
You may Also Like
- BARC Work Assistant Admit Card 2021 (Out) – Work Assistant Group C Exam Date Download @ barc.gov.in
- BARC Work Assistant Syllabus 2021 (PDF) Group C Exam Pattern Download barc.gov.in
- BARC RMRC Recruitment 2021: Apply 63 Scientific Assistant, Stipendiary Trainee & other Vacancy
- BARC JRF Recruitment 2021: Apply 105 Junior Research Fellow Posts