This Article is about BECIL Technical Assistant, Lab Attendant & Other Recruitment 2022. Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd has recently announced Technical Assistant, Lab Attendant & Other Notification to fill 86 Posts on its Official site becil.com. BECIL Invites Online Application for Technical Assistant, Lab Attendant & Other Posts. Candidates can apply through BECIL also at our Site schools360.in. Candidates should know the Eligibility details of BECIL Technical Assistant, Lab Attendant & Other Recruitment before applying. The Application Process is going from 1st April 2022 to 21st April 2022. The Remaining all details are available here Please Check once.
- BECIL Recruitment Notification 2022 Details
- Vacancy Details of BECIL Technical Assistant, Lab Attendant & Other Jobs 2022
- Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification
- Salary Details
- Application Fee
- Selection Process
- How to Apply for Technical Assistant, Lab Attendant & Other Jobs
- Important Dates for BECIL Technical Assistant, Lab Attendant & Other Application
- Important Links
BECIL Recruitment Notification 2022 Details
|Name of The Organization||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd (BECIL)|
|No. of Posts||86 Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Technical Assistant, Lab Attendant & Other|
|Job Category||Central Govt|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Last Date||21st April 2022|
Vacancy Details of BECIL Technical Assistant, Lab Attendant & Other Jobs 2022
- Technical Assistant/Technician (Anesthesia / Operation Theatre) – 41 Posts
- Lab Attendant Gr. II – 3 Posts
- Medical Record Technician – 34 Posts
- Cashier – 6 Posts
- Radiographic Technician Grade-I – 1 Post
- Senior Mechanic (A/C &R) – 1 Post
- Technical Assistant/Technician (Anesthesia / Operation Theatre) – B.Sc. in OT techniques or equivalent with 5 years
experience in the concerned field; OR (b) 10+2 with science with Diploma in OT techniques or equivalent with 8 years experience in concerned field.
- Lab Attendant Gr. II – 10+2 with Science; Diploma in Medical Lab Technology; 2 years in relevant field.
- Medical Record Technician – B.Sc. (Medical Records) OR 10+2 (Science) from a recognized board with at least 6 months Diploma/Certificate course in Medical Record Keeping from a recognized Institute/University and 2 years experience in Medical Record Keeping in a Hospital set up. AND Ability to use computers-Hands on experience in office applications, spreadsheets, and presentations. Typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words
per minute in Hindi.
- Cashier – Degree in Commerce of recognized University or equivalent and Proficiency in Computer application.
- Radiographic Technician Grade-I – B.Sc. (Hons) (3 yrs. course) in Radiography from a recognized University/ Institution. OR Diploma in Radiography from a recognized Institution with 2 yrs. experience.
- Senior Mechanic (A/C &R) – Matriculation or equivalent; ITI/Diploma certificate in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning from a recognized Institute/polytechnic of a minimum of 12 months.
- Technical Assistant/Technician (Anesthesia / Operation Theatre) – Between 25 to 35 years
- Lab Attendant Gr. II – Between 18-27 years
- Medical Record Technician – 18-30 years
- Cashier -Between 21-30 years
- Radiographic Technician Grade-I – Between 21-35 years
- Senior Mechanic (A/C &R) – Between 18-40 years
For the Details of age relaxation, Check the Official Notification
Technical Assistant/Technician (Anesthesia / Operation Theatre) – Rs.33,450/-
Lab Attendant Gr. II – Rs.19,900/-
Medical Record Technician – Rs.23,550/-
Cashier – Rs.23,550/-
Radiographic Technician Grade-I – Rs.33,450/-
Senior Mechanic (A/C &R) -Rs.23,550/-
Category-wise registration & application processing is given below:
- General – Rs.750/- (Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- OBC – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- SC/ST – Rs.450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Ex-Serviceman – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Women – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- EWS/PH – Rs.450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
Selection will be made as per the prescribed norms and requirements of the job.
No TA / DA will be paid for attending the written exam/interview / joining the duty on selection.
The application must be submitted ONLINE only for the above post.
For applying please visit the BECIL website www.becil.com. Go the ‘Careers Section’ and then click ‘Registration Form (Online)’. Please read ‘How to Apply’ carefully before proceeding to register and online payment of fee. The instruction (How to Apply) for filling up the ONLINE Application / Registration is attached below for reference.
Candidates are advised to view the BECIL website regularly after submitting their application successfully for any notification/ updates.
Candidates must review their application forms carefully before final submission, BECIL will not accept any request for changes to be made in the information submitted by the candidates wrongfully.
In case of any doubt/help please email as below:
- For technical problems faced while applying ONLINE: email@example.com
- For queries other than technical: firstname.lastname@example.org OR 0120-4177860
How to Apply for Technical Assistant, Lab Attendant & Other Jobs
Candidates are required to apply online through the website www.becil.com or https://becilregistration.com only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. (Before applying for registration candidates are advised to have their Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/10th Certificate, Caste Certificate scanned images for upload the file size should be no more than 100kb.) If you want to apply for more than one post against the same advertisement, you need to register once only. The fee chargeable will vary according to the number of posts applied for.
Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online
Candidates are required to go to the website of BECIL i.e. www.becil.com or https://becilregistration.com and click on the link “Career”.
Important Dates for BECIL Technical Assistant, Lab Attendant & Other Application
|Starting Date of Application Form||1st April 2022|
|Closing Date of submission of Application||21st April 2022|
|BECIL Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here to Apply Online|
For More Educational News Updates, Join us on Twitter | Follow us on Google News | Join Our WhatsApp Groups | Connect with our Telegram Channel
More From The Section
- BECIL Recruitment 2023 Apply 129 Staff Nurse, MTS, MO & Other Vacancy
- BECIL Field Assistant Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 250 Vacancies
- BECIL Recruitment 2023 Online Form For 65 Staff Nurse Post
- BECIL MTS Recruitment 2023 Apply 98 Multi Tasking Staff Vacancy
- BECIL Recruitment 2022 Apply Online 90+ Technician, UDC, LDC & Other Vacancy