- BHEL Recruitment 2018-19 | Apply for 94 Apprentices Posts
BHEL Recruitment 2018-19: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited has released the official notification for the 94 vacancies of Apprentices. Eligible and skilled candidates are able to send Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Jobs 2018 Application Form through the Online mode from its official website bheltry.co.in. Interested Candidates may Apply Online for BHEL Apprentices Vacancy 2018 till the last date which is 22.12.2018. Candidates can download the official notification from official website before applying for this vacancy. To get more information regarding the Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Recruitment like eligibility details like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links, syllabus, admit cards, results, previous papers are given Below.
BHEL Recruitment 2018-19 | Apply for 94 Apprentices Posts
|Name of The Organization||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)|
|No. of Posts||94|
|Name of the Posts||Apprentices|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||Diploma in Engineering / Degree in Engineering or Technology|
|Job Location||Thirumayam, Pudukkottai|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
Vacancy Details of BHEL Apprentices Jobs 2018
Total: 94 Posts
Technician Apprentice (Diploma): 48 Posts
- Mechanical: 31
- Electrical: 06
- Electronics: 08
- Civil: 03
Graduate Apprentice: 46 Posts
- Mechanical: 22
- Production: 03
- Mechatronics: 02
- Industrial: 01
- Electrical: 03
- Electronics: 02
- Civil: 03
- Computer Science / IT: 10
Applicants must Pass Diploma in Engineering / Degree in Engineering or Technology from the recognized Organization/Board
Candidates’ age must be Minimum Age: 18 Years, Maximum Age: 27 Years. For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
Selected candidates will get Technician Apprentice: Rs. 4,000 – Graduate Apprentice: Rs. 6,000 /- per month from the organization.
Selection will be done as per Merit List, Certificate Verification
Please Refer Official Notification for FEE Details
How to Apply for Apprentices Jobs
- First of all visit official website bheltry.co.in
- Click on the career section.
- Look around for “BHEL Recruitment 2018 for Apprentices Posts“.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Important Dates for BHEL Apprentices Recruitment 2018
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 12.12.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 22.12.2018
- Publication Of Short Listed Candidates List: 01.01.2019
- Expected Certificate Verification Starts From 05.01.2019
- Publication Of Final Selection List: 07.01.2019
- Joining Date: 10.01.2019